(Topic ID: 90989)

What's for sale at the southern fried expo ????

By tpn2011

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 154 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140619_121358-240.jpg
    109_1323.JPG
    image-26.jpg
    image.jpg
    help.jpg
    image-321.jpg
    image-18.jpg
    image-701.jpg
    image-731.jpg
    image-112.jpg
    image-261.jpg
    image-430.jpg
    image-498.jpg
    image-200.jpg
    image-317.jpg
    image-879.jpg
    There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 9 years ago

Figured I would start a thread similar to the Allentown thread with the show fast approaching what are you looking to buy / sell all that fun stuff ???

#2 9 years ago

I can bring my Tron Pro I have up for trade.

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12290

#3 9 years ago

So there's going to be one game for sale at the show, a Tron...sounds great, can't wait!

Seriously, there are going to be a lot of great games there, let's hear what people are looking to buy and sell.

I'll be bringing at least a half dozen games, most if not all for sale. Right now I will have an earthshaker, fire and taxi for sale or trade for sure, if not sold/traded beforehand. Will post others when they are ready. Looking to find a DM and a who Dunnit.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from tvbenk:

I can bring my Tron Pro I have up for trade.
    http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12290

WIsh I had a couple you'd take for Tron but alas... A machine I most definitely want.

#5 9 years ago

bump.

Anyone bringing anything to sell at SFGE? Anyone looking to buy something there?

#6 9 years ago

Very nice Haunted House with extra playfields, parts.
    Extremely nice Hi Lo Ace
    Maybe World Cup Soccer or TSPP
    Maybe an exceptional GnR with original topper
    1946 bartop shooting game, The Challenger
    1967 Williams shooter, Aqua Gun

Sorry Scott, just traded my WHODunnit to Paul A! Great game though.

#7 9 years ago

My Diamond Lady will be there for sale.

I have a friend from SC that is supposed to come to my place the weekend before the expo. He's planning to bring his Dungeons & Dragons and Black Rose with him for me to take to the expo for sale. He going to look at my Car Hop while he is here. If he doesn't buy it then it will also be for sale at the expo.

#8 9 years ago

There is a similar thread to this one....

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sfge-swap-meet-atlanta-june-21-9am-12pm

I don't have any pins for sale. I do have a 3D Tron translight, Met pro translight, Whirlwind translight, and NOS STTNG slingshot plastics to sell.

#9 9 years ago

Sorry I missed out on your WHO dunnit, hopefully another will come up in this area. Looks like the taxi is sold, I'm also planning to bring two games that are both in fantastic condition, a Gorgar and a Williams Grand Prix. I will have pics up here in the very near future.

#10 9 years ago

I can bring HUO Luci, a HUO Sega Harley, a NIB WOZ Standard, a NIB HULK LE.

Bump for these games. All for sale, contact me for pricing. I need to move a few so willing to work. Free delivery to the show so save shipping and see, play the game before you buy!

Larry
    flipnoutpinball.com

#11 9 years ago

looking for

very nice taxi
    tron NIB/HUO
    JACKBOT
    target pool
    or LOTR

#12 9 years ago

Maybe they should have a games wanted list some where. As I have a few games I might want to sell, but don't want to drag them around.

#14 9 years ago

I am only going to be there on Saturday, and while I am trying to get there for the pin swap, I am also looking to set up a deal beforehand since I don't know if I will be able to get anything off the floor because of any "must stay on the floor until Sunday" type rules.

I am looking for Space Shuttle, Space Station, PinBot, or similar 80s alpha-numeric solid state machines. Prefer working but I like shopping them more than playing so one in need of cleaning up is fine by me.

#15 9 years ago

Bump. Added more stuff to my list.

#16 9 years ago

I'm bringing my Time Fantasy and Xmen for the tournament. I'm proably going to sell the Time Fantasy, but after the super shop job Chris aka LOTR Breath did on it I might just have to sell something else. Something has to go before Americas Most Haunted comes. I'm out of room somethings going to have to go eventually.

#17 9 years ago

I'm listing my Central Park soon. Very nice condition em. Hard to find as well

#18 9 years ago

I can only bring one pin - whichever one I bring I would like to volunteer to the show for the weekend - and it would be available for sale or trade

Rollergames - Diamond plate - looks slick - was the one at the last Southern Pinball fest, pink powder coated legs, all LED including flashers - wild, yet theme-wise appropriate Cabs in nice shape , backglass has a small scratch on chicks butt - mirror blades 1800

Dirty Harry - Sample version with drop target , original not 'homemade' - playfield is really nice, all Leds, including flashers, cabinet is nice as well, a couple scratches - has the cityscape mod on the back of the playfield. 2500

Tommy - pretty much one of the nicest Tommy's - playfield is perfect - has Cliffy's but no wear underneath , no wear near the flipper buttons - minor scratches on cab - all LED + flashers - manual still stapled to the side and the original dust cover over the coin box - has Aurich's propeller mod and mirror blades - Blinders work well and it has the topper. 4000

#19 9 years ago

i will vouch for Karls games being as described. whenever i play that Tommy man i drool.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from CafeOne:

I can only bring one pin - whichever one I bring I would like to volunteer to the show for the weekend - and it would be available for sale or trade
    Rollergames - Diamond plate - looks slick - was the one at the last Southern Pinball fest, pink powder coated legs, all LED including flashers - wild, yet theme-wise appropriate Cabs in nice shape , backglass has a small scratch on chicks butt - mirror blades 1800
    Dirty Harry - Sample version with drop target , original not 'homemade' - playfield is really nice, all Leds, including flashers, cabinet is nice as well, a couple scratches - has the cityscape mod on the back of the playfield. 2500
    Tommy - pretty much one of the nicest Tommy's - playfield is perfect - has Cliffy's but no wear underneath , no wear near the flipper buttons - minor scratches on cab - all LED + flashers - manual still stapled to the side and the original dust cover over the coin box - has Aurich's propeller mod and mirror blades - Blinders work well and it has the topper. 4000

I vote for Tommy or Rollergames. I just haven't played much Rollergames. I own Tommy, so I would love to compare condition.

#21 9 years ago

I haven't played any of them, so bring all 3.

#22 9 years ago

I'm looking for a LAST ACTION HERO is good working condition.
    Cheers

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I'm looking for a Last Action Hero is good working condition.
    Cheers

Get in line.

#24 9 years ago

Hey, I was in line first!

#25 9 years ago

Glad to see this thread finally getting some action if I still have my monster bash it will be for trade looking for an attack from mars or possibly scared stiff

Champion pub is also possible let me know what you got

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from Street:

I'm bringing my Time Fantasy and Xmen for the tournament. I'm proably going to sell the Time Fantasy, but after the super shop job Chris aka LOTR Breath did on it I might just have to sell something else. Something has to go before Americas Most Haunted comes. I'm out of room somethings going to have to go eventually.

I know of a place where you can store that X-Men while you sort things out.

#27 9 years ago

I have a family guy I could bring if someone is ready to buy it. I don't plan on transporting it there if a sale isn't prearranged though. I may be wrong but I just don't think people are going to be walking around with $4k+ in cash just in case something is there that may strike their fancy. What do you think? It seems that $1,500 - $2,500 is the normal "wheelhouse." I could be wrong though.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from sckurk:

Hey, I was in line first!

You two both have many pins. Ya'll should be good pinsiders and let me get this pin.

#29 9 years ago

Battle to the death for the LAH!!

[Are we talking about a hypothetical LAH, because I haven't seen one listed for sale anywhere. Honestly, with me only being there on Sat and to my knowledge all free play pins have to stay on the floor until Sunday, it is highly unlikely I will even find any pin to get. I haven't seen a LAH in person at all, much less for sale in the tri-state area, so it is on my "would buy" list but that list has had to expand quite a bit lately just because of lack of available pins.]

#30 9 years ago

You two both have many pins. Ya'll should be good pinsiders and let me get this pin. I've only been looking for one for almost two years. You can check out my forum post history.

Ok, I concede my spot...as long as I keep my place in the WHODunnit line...

Quoted from Stack15:

I may be wrong but I just don't think people are going to be walking around with $4k+ in cash just in case something is there that may strike their fancy. What do you think? It seems that $1,500 - $2,500 is the normal "wheelhouse." I could be wrong though.

Walking around the Allentown show, there were quite a few pins 4k+ that were sold on the floor. Surprising, I agree. Hopefully SFGE will develop the same volume of buying and selling that exists up there.

#31 9 years ago

I cant seem to find this pin priced fair and close by or I would've bought it.

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stack15:

I have a Family Guy I could bring if someone is ready to buy it. I don't plan on transporting it there if a sale isn't prearranged though. I may be wrong but I just don't think people are going to be walking around with $4k+ in cash just in case something is there that may strike their fancy. What do you think? It seems that $1,500 - $2,500 is the normal "wheelhouse." I could be wrong though.

Are you saying I can buy your FG for $1500-$2500? JK!

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I haven't played any of them, so bring all 3.

+1

#34 9 years ago

I cant seem to find this pin priced fair and close by or I would've bought it.

athensga.craigslist.org link

Not sure if you had seen this, on the high side price wise but not too far away.

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from PINBELL:

Are you saying I can buy your FG for $1500-$2500? JK!

Anything for a friend! Well most anything... you can have one month free membership to my gym just for posting here today!

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stack15:

Anything for a friend! Well most anything... you can have one month free membership to my gym just for posting here today!

Wish I was closer
    Somebody had to say it lol

#37 9 years ago

There was a LAH for sale around Atlanta not long ago, wasn't there DBaum?

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from sckurk:

athensga.craigslist.org link
    Not sure if you had seen this, on the high side price wise but not too far away.

I appreciate the heads up but, I'm not looking for a 2k LAH.
    That price is terrible.

#39 9 years ago

dbl post. pinside acting funny

#40 9 years ago

Yes there was Shimoda, I had a nice LAH I sold for $1500 and a WHODunnit too! Too bad, I could've hooked up Blondetall first and then Scott.

Timing is everything in pinball.....

#41 9 years ago

Put me down for the first thread-related sale! I just put a deposit down on Joe's Central Park, which he is bringing to me at the SFGE. I'm am......Psyched!! Building a formidable collection of EM classics!

Thanks Joe and thanks to the SFGE!

image-200.jpgimage-200.jpg image-879.jpgimage-879.jpg image-317.jpgimage-317.jpg image-317.jpgimage-317.jpg image-317.jpgimage-317.jpg
    #42 9 years ago

Sorry for triple post....not my doing....

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Sorry for triple post....not my doing...

That game looks so good, it was meant to be seen 3X

#44 9 years ago

Please come play it Scott anytime.

#45 9 years ago

And don't forget - Joe is bringing that Super Soccer with him to Atlanta too, so act fast! Looks like it has backglass animation with the soccer balls dropping into place.

image-498.jpgimage-498.jpg
    #46 9 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

I can bring HUO Luci, a HUO Sega Harley, a NIB WOZ Standard, a NIB HULK LE.
    Larry
    flipnoutpinball.com

Need to sell something they are starting to stack up, more WOZ Standards will be here soon.

#47 9 years ago

can only make it down for saturday, but some stuff im looking for:

firepower
    rollergames
    solar fire
    jungle lord
    pinbot
    black hole

#48 9 years ago

So since I have to death battle PorkChopExpress for a LAH and now it looks like I am going to have to mud wrestle sethington for Sat-only pins, does anyone know if machines in the free play area that are for sale are allowed to be removed/taken home during expo? There's no way I can do an overnight stay or come back on Sunday to get anything if that is the case.

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from sethington:

can only make it down for saturday, but some stuff im looking for:
    firepower
    Rollergames
    solar fire
    jungle lord
    pinbot
    black hole

Solar Fire posted in Marketplace this am for only $600!

#50 9 years ago

How did i miss this?? ok, cool, great work guys!

I've got a couple of vids for sale - Asteroids and Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-at-the-southern-fried-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.