What pin(s) is next on your radar?

Started 2 years ago by Schusler in forum PinsideWebsite.


Forum » Pinside » Website » Topic

What pin(s) is next on your radar?


Topic summary

  • Started 2 years ago by Schusler
  • 47 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from gweempose

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs





Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!



    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Right now, I really want to get a early SS widebody. So, I've been really itching for a Stern Freefall
    and a Embryon - both not too easy to find! Unless, I find a PRISTINE Data East Batman....

    What's next in your queue?


    Leigh

    Pinball addict
    1,371,600 5
    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    White Water for me..


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Star Wars ep 1
    WOZ
    The next SR pin


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Any pin that pops up closeby,I just missed a really nice JP for 700


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    pinmike said:

    Any pin that pops up closeby,I just missed a really nice JP for 700

    Dang... That would have been a heck of a find Mike.

    As for me... There are too many to count. I already have WOZ (technically shouldn't this be WOO) on the way, but beyond that it is all about the combination of theme and price. Here are a few I'm interested in...

    Star Wars Episode 1
    MSF
    POTC
    SM
    RBION


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    jarjarisgod said:

    Dang... That would have been a heck of a find Mike.

    That is the second time in a month, i thought i was the only pinhead in my area but
    i guess not


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Stargazer, Funhouse, TSPP, Tommy, Whitewater


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    LOTR, WH20, or TOTAN. Or like mike mentioned which ever one pops up at a good price close by.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    That is the second time in a month, i thought i was the only pinhead in my area but
    i guess not

    You have an arch-nemesis and you didn't even know it.

    Who knew it would be Sean Connery of all people?!?


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    jarjarisgod said:

    You have an arch-nemesis and you didn't even know it.

    Who knew it would be Sean Connery of all people?!?

    HaHaHa!!!!!


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    According to the boss I'm not "allowed" to buy another game for about 8 months but the one game I've been lusting after is IJ.

    And after Tatman's pinside party my wife wants a WH2O, and I added AFM to the top of my wishlist.

    So I'm guessing if a decent priced WH2O (not likely) comes up for sale, that will be my next addition


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    RFM or BSD are on my short list. Class of 1812 is the pin that I probably wont let go by unless its just outrageously high. I want an EM but not sure of which one that I want.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    TZ, no doubt about it! I checked into it, and I can manage to save up enough if I sell two of my kidneys and one of my livers and may have to throw in the Honda to boot so I can get a nice one with all the mods.

    I think it will work out nicely!


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    SS or TZ


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    nutshell79 said:

    So I'm guessing if a decent priced WH2O (not likely) comes up for sale, that will be my next addition

    There was a WH20 in the Chicago area a few days ago on CL. They wanted $2500 for it (a bit steep IMO, but that's what haggling is for). Not sure if it is still around, but figured I'd give you a heads up.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    I came across a 'Pat Hand' on C-list not too long ago.
    If I only had more room and a truck


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    SM
    SS
    T2
    TZ
    WWF


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Probably Funhouse, Creature, or Johnny Mnemonic. The LOTR in my area is too high. $4750...........yikes. TSPP I wanted sold for way too much as well. When I first started collecting pins MM was $5500.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    mb, im, sm, pb, afm


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    I am currently trying to figure out what is next. I would like to find one that is easy for non-pinhead friends but still fun enough to keep me interested for awhile. I am thinking HS2, Taxi or maybe T2.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Anything that's an amazing deal.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    The_Dude_Abides said:

    LOTR, WH20, or TOTAN. Or like mike mentioned which ever one pops up at a good price close by.

    Hey Dude You just missed a WH20 this last weekend just outside Sacramento for $1300!!!


    pin-tastic

    Pinball addict
    1,161,150 4
    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Whatever is closest, in my price range, with a theme that interests me


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    have woz coming, then in no specific order: sm
    tommy
    afm
    Flintstones
    Dirty Harry


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    jarjarisgod said:

    There was a WH20 in the Chicago area a few days ago on CL. They wanted $2500 for it (a bit steep IMO, but that's what haggling is for). Not sure if it is still around, but figured I'd give you a heads up.

    Thanks for the head up! I have seen that one.

    If it's the one in Niles, it has been for sale for a long time. I think gweempose looked at that one a while back and said the game is in rough shape and the operator didn't want to deal.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    nutshell79 said:

    If it's the one in Niles, it has been for sale for a long time. I think gweempose looked at that one a while back and said the game is in rough shape and the operator didn't want to deal.

    ANYTHING from that Niles guy, pass! You should see that BOP that's been sale forever!


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    Schusler said:

    ANYTHING from that Niles guy, pass! You should see that BOP that's been sale forever!

    I've never been up there to look at his pins, but it seems like he is trying to get mid - to upper level prices for below average condition games


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    nutshell79 said:

    If it's the one in Niles, it has been for sale for a long time. I think gweempose looked at that one a while back and said the game is in rough shape and the operator didn't want to deal.

    Schusler said:

    ANYTHING from that Niles guy, pass! You should see that BOP that's been sale forever!

    Good info guys! I'm not too far from your neck of the woods, so it's nice to know about sellers to avoid in the area.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    EarthShaker
    Bram Stokers Dracula
    Jurassic Park
    Diner

    Or any thing else on my very long wish list thats a good price


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Centaur or Funhouse but would have to be a good deal.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Both the Elvira's for me..Scared Stiff and/or Party Monsters


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Judge Dredd and bram stokers dracula on the cheap!!!


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    TSPP in great shape!


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    uh...so many to choose from...where do I start? I guess I will pinpoint to White Water and/or TZ. Although if the price is right for the condition I am not picky.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Getaway. I have a line on a nice one. I just have to fix my BK2K and sell it first.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Nothing at the moment...
    But CAX will probably change my mind...

    Or just like iceman... TSPPPlease!

    I might just go back in time and find me a well loved 'Centaur' to call my own!
    That or see if BD would give up his HH!


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    Hyperion said:

    Hey Dude You just missed a WH20 this last weekend just outside Sacramento for $1300!!!

    Hate to hear that, I try to keep my eye out as much as possible. I would have jumped on it for $1300 without a doubt. Where was it listed?


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Came up on Sacramento craigslist on the 4th of july.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    It was posted right after the roadshow for $1600 thats still on there.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Have a trade in the works for a MM. Hopefully I'll have it done around the same time TRON LE arrives.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    smassa said:

    Have a trade in the works for a MM

    Nice,How many games are you trading for that?


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    2


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    MM is a great game i had the chance to buy one locally but 8500 is kinda steep.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Hmmmmm !!!!!!!!!


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    Starting to track down a Transporter the Rescue .... going to be a difficult hunt.
    Have got a few contacts off Mr. pinball classifieds so far but both in the UK. First guy said he worked for UPS and could ship for cheap, so I asked for up close pics. He kept sending me non detailed pics of the machine and pushing to " move the transaction forward". Finally I asked him to take a pic of himself standing next to the game with one hand up with 3 fingers up ... he said he could'nt provide that picture. He told me "You just have to trust me"... I replyed that I was going to have to move on and look else where. He replyed back the next day asking much $$$ I could put together "so we can move this transaction forward". GOTTA KEEP HUNTING!!!


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    Hyperion said:

    Starting to track down a Transporter the Rescue .... going to be a difficult hunt.
    Have got a few contacts off Mr. pinball classifieds so far but both in the UK. First guy said he worked for UPS and could ship for cheap, so I asked for up close pics. He kept sending me non detailed pics of the machine and pushing to " move the transaction forward". Finally I asked him to take a pic of himself standing next to the game with one hand up with 3 fingers up ... he said he could'nt provide that picture. He told me "You just have to trust me"... I replyed that I was going to have to move on and look else where. He replyed back the next day asking much $$$ I could put together "so we can move this transaction forward". GOTTA KEEP HUNTING!!

    Mrpinball is nothing but a bunch of scams and thieves!! I would look
    somewhere else


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    Hyperion said:

    Starting to track down a Transporter the Rescue .... going to be a difficult hunt.

    Well since you seem really determined to want to jump stratospherically up the Pinside karma ladder on location posts alone, I guess I can help you out. Provided that you actually verified every single location by phone- and not by posting for postings sake. The "Round Table Pizza" in Fullerton does have a FT now... So I guess you are on the up and up.

    So here is your reward Hyperion...
    There is/was a Transporter in decent/good condition on the floor at...
    http://ocgames.com/
    Talk it out!


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    With limited space and having had most of the Bally, Williams and DE games that I wanted to own I'm into exploring Stern Games. Elvis, T3, POTC, BM, SM, Sopranos, TSPP. Top of the list is 24 (once they get older and cheaper) because I want to customize it. The Letters in front of the targets spell "Chloe and Mole", which I want to change to my name "Eddie Mole".
    I would also like to get my hands on the old Sterns Big Game as I always regret selling mine. I just love the game play.


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #
    emo said:

    Top of the list is 24 (once they get older and cheaper) because I want to customize it. The Letters in front of the targets spell "Chloe and Mole", which I want to change to my name "Eddie Mole".

    Haha, that's would be cool


    2 years, 9 months ago
    #

    While I will probably set money aside for Nucore for my RFM, I am officially done for the year....But NEXT YEAR, I am probably gonna try and grab a Elvira and the Party Monsters, or another cool Steve Ritchie pin like f14 tomcat or High Speed/The Getaway...While I wouldn't mind a SW Episode 1 to sit next to my RFM, I think I can get a whole lot more "pinball" for the money, so unless I can get a smoking deal on one, I will have to pass...



Reply

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.





© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple