Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 192 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mnpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What Muppet LE would you buy.”

• Kermit the Frog 35 votes
      12%
    • Miss Piggy 7 votes
      2%
    • Fozzy Bear 11 votes
      4%
    • Animal 117 votes
      40%
    • Gonzo 29 votes
      10%
    • Beaker 34 votes
      12%
    • Statler and Waldorf 58 votes
      20%

(291 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Muppets_Take_Manhattan_Sesame_Street.jpg
    Unknown-6-935.jpeg
    muppets.jpg
    image-315.jpg
    There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 10 years ago

Very bad idea for a pinball theme imo.
    Pass

#152 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wamprat:

Very bad idea for a pinball theme imo.
    Pass

I would have also said this about The Shadow and Demolition Man...and they turned out alright!

Loved the Muppets as a kid, can't picture myself buying one if they release it, but I reckon it will do well in the popularity stakes. One man's opinion.

#153 10 years ago

No No. Its Muppets vs Zombies. Lots to do there.

#154 10 years ago

I will pass on MUPLE

#155 10 years ago
    Quoted from ahdelarge:

I would have also said this about The Shadow and Demolition Man...and they turned out alright!

Loved the Muppets as a kid, can't picture myself buying one if they release it, but I reckon it will do well in the popularity stakes. One man's opinion.

The Shadow and Demo man are not soft themes like Muppets would be. I like more adult thems, just the way I feel. PASS as well!

2 months later
    #156 10 years ago

I'm reactivating this post because is stern can make Mustang which nobody is showing to much interest in the why can't they make The Muppets which would sell better

#157 10 years ago

THE POLL IS FLAWED!!!!!!
    Muppets_Take_Manhattan_Sesame_Street.jpgMuppets_Take_Manhattan_Sesame_Street.jpg

#158 10 years ago

Because you would play mine, Brian's and Jesse's

Master of Muppets LE

#159 10 years ago

The Muppet commercial for Toyota was the 5th most popular during the Super Bowl.

Hmmm ....

#160 10 years ago

.........Someone please announce this title already.

#161 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

.........Someone please announce this title already.

.......It's time to play the music.....

#162 10 years ago

The John Denver version.

Take me home, Muppet Pin, to the place, you BELONG, in my gameroom, ...

#163 10 years ago

Don't want this title myself but see it doing quite well, bit like Simpsons. Can't be all action movies/music pins.

1 week later
    #164 10 years ago

Would be a hilarious fun pin

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #165 10 years ago

My vote goes for the Cookie Monster .....lol

#166 10 years ago

Cookie Monster frenzy mode. Collect/eat as many cookies as you can in 30 seconds. Myomyomyumum.

#167 10 years ago

Bring on the muppets!

#168 10 years ago

RIP John Henson!

#169 10 years ago

I think the grand kids would finally play pinball for more than 2 minutes with a Muppet pinball. I think I'd "have to" get one.

Robert

#170 10 years ago

It would be amazing game and there is already 240 votes of yes and with what type they would want........

#171 10 years ago

I would say Beaker, because they just might be the greatest band ever...

#172 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mato:

It would be amazing game and there is already 240 votes of yes and with what type they would want........

How many " no " votes would there be , if included in the poll?? The poll is incomplete .

#173 10 years ago

Like all licenses it will have it's naysayers. But i think there are a lot of buyers for this one. I know a lot of people over here who would buy one if the pin is done right.

#174 10 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

How many " no " votes would there be , if included in the poll?? The poll is incomplete .

There's lots of no's for everything ever made, a poll doesn't need a no option to be a poll.

#175 10 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

A Statler and Waldorf topper that would only pop out from the top at certain times would be amazing

Like when you drain. I could hear it now, (Statler) "last time i seen a ball played like that i was counting sheep."
    (Waldorf) "I think this guy is counting on an extra ball!"

#176 10 years ago

another vote for None.

1 month later
    #177 10 years ago

Since Stern are teasing everyone again thought I would make this topic go to the top again for more votes on the LE Muppets

#178 10 years ago

Still want that muppet pin! Or as swedish chef would say it : Börk Börk Börk. Ehula Hule de muupet pinneballe!

#179 10 years ago

come on, don't say this isn't funny

#180 10 years ago

This would become my first NIB Stern if they made it Love me some muppets!

#181 10 years ago

A bit off topic, but how about a MUP? Not a MUPPro, MUPPre, or MUPLE. Just MUP. It's been said before, but I feel like Stern is making a mistake having all three. Part of the reason I have an STTNG and not a new Star Trek is (apart from liking TNG Trek WAAAY better than JJTrek) because I want the LE and know I can't afford it. If they only had one ST, I would have been much more apt to buy it. I'm not asking for them making all machines like LE's. If Pro was the only option, I would never have known the difference.

Having said that, I'm for Fraggle Rock myself as far as Muppet themes go

#182 10 years ago

Still no Sam Eagle LE edition available?? I'm out!

#183 10 years ago
    Quoted from m00dawg:

A bit off topic, but how about a MUP? Not a MUPPro, MUPPre, or MUPLE. Just MUP. It's been said before, but I feel like Stern is making a mistake having all three. Part of the reason I have an STTNG and not a new Star Trek is (apart from liking TNG Trek WAAAY better than JJTrek) because I want the LE and know I can't afford it. If they only had one ST, I would have been much more apt to buy it. I'm not asking for them making all machines like LE's. If Pro was the only option, I would never have known the difference.
    Having said that, I'm for Fraggle Rock myself as far as Muppet themes go

Stern makes way too much money off the LE/Premium model of business to ever go back to doing a single model of machine. It's genius! Add $400 worth of upgrades and charge $2K-$3K more for it. The profit margins are much larger on this than they ever were in the past when they offered just a single model of machine for sale.

If we're talking Muppets I don't think they should do individual character LE versions. You got to keep all the Muppets together! For the LE I think it would be a cool idea to do a classic design featuring the first 3 Muppet Movies.-The Muppet Movie, The Muppets take Manhatten, and the Great Muppet Caper. And a Premium version machine based on the original show from the late 70's. They can then do the Pro on the current and more modern based version of the Muppets from the new movies. That way the 3 different versions transcend all eras of the Muppets and hit a broader audience.

#184 10 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Stern makes way too much money off the LE/Premium model of business to ever go back to doing a single model of machine. It's genius! Add $400 worth of upgrades and charge $2K-$3K more for it. The profit margins are much larger on this than they ever were in the past when they offered just a single model of machine for sale.
    If we're talking Muppets I don't think they should do individual character LE versions. You got to keep all the Muppets together! For the LE I think it would be a cool idea to do a classic design featuring the first 3 Muppet Movies.-The Muppet Movie, The Muppets take Manhatten, and the Great Muppet Caper. And a Premium version machine based on the original show from the late 70's. They can then do the Pro on the current and more modern based version of the Muppets from the new movies. That way the 3 different versions transcend all eras of the Muppets and hit a broader audience.

Could be a good idea........

#185 10 years ago

Ah good point about Stern cashing in that way. It's incredibly annoying But I guess if it keeps them in business, hard to argue.

#186 10 years ago

Concretehardt this one's for you

#187 10 years ago

The taunts of these guys would rock!

#188 10 years ago
    Quoted from goodgameslover:

The taunts of these guys would rock!

This is what I picture when I see posts on rec.games.pinball.

#189 10 years ago

Gonzo LE.

Cookie monster would be awesome in a Jim Henson pinball but not Muppets

Statler and Waldorf are my all time favorite characters in the show.

As for color scheme though Gonzo or maybe Animal.

#190 10 years ago

Statler and Waldorf as talking heads... with FB in the LCD ?

#192 10 years ago

I would not buy an LE. Premium on this one.

There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-muppet-le-would-you-buy/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.