imgres.jpg
BeavisandButthead_MD_title.png
89ac0cf32fb96a8fa1abe84956db68cb.jpg
f730389e9940de742f240084fca97b05.jpg
8e3c32dfb537ee246f5f166bc289d40e.jpg
603079_320380981415131_668498077_n.jpg
scuba_diving_24.jpg
0.jpg
A8CABWWWQ5CA9A7Y92CA0YFI03CAJ47HSZCA1GPU8PCARHQESSCAGUTOH2CAVTTPVNCAS4XE7ZCAQKQ6GKCAX6XNUOCA8O3E7KCAWOOVT1CAUESQDBCAHP7GPPCAIQW5
2014-04-10-23-54-36.png
doom-3-wallpaper-1.jpg
screen480x480.jpeg
rear_monster_camaro.jpg
l.gif
Make way for Endeavor.jpg
Unknown-4-872.jpeg
There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 10 years ago

What is after Mustang? What designer is next up at bat? Borg?

Stern seemed to be on roll the last few years. Only a couple of mis-fires. Can they maintain momentum against the new competition.

#2 10 years ago

KISS. John Trudeau.

LTG : )™

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

KISS. John Trudeau.

For real? This would be cool. I was actually hoping jjp would get Kiss license.

#4 10 years ago

Elvis is the only license worse than Kiss...ugh!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Elvis is the only license worse than Kiss...ugh!

Come on...who doesn't like "strutter"

untitled.pnguntitled.png
#6 10 years ago

Based on the way that the rotation is going, the next game would be one by Borg.

Unless they have a guest doing it. I've got no real idea.

#7 10 years ago

Mötley Crüe seems like a likely candidate at some point down the road. Successful hard rock bands seem to be a good theme and they are still together. They even licensed a Sega video pinball game in 1992, so why not?

Plus, they are calling it quits, so 2014 or 2015 would be the time to do it.

On January 28, 2014 at the conference inside Beacher's Madhouse Theater in Hollywood, Mötley Crüe announced the full details of their retirement tour spanning 70 dates with Alice Cooper playing as a special guest. The tour is set to commence in Grand Rapids, Michigan on July 2, 2014. The band members have signed a "cessation of touring agreement" which will prevent them from touring under the Mötley Crüe name beyond the end of 2015. The tour will also serve to promote an upcoming country-music album paying tribute to the band, due for release in summer 2014, and their movie "The Dirt", due for release in 2015. However, the band did not release details on new material at the time.[35][36]

#8 10 years ago

After Mustang, a guy with a shovel

#9 10 years ago

Tron Premium

#10 10 years ago

I'd love Kiss but only if Lyman is on it!

Lots of Star Trek and Mustang still available,METALLICA all sold in one day.
When i saw that playfield and i knew Lyman was on it,it was a no brainer to buy one.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

KISS. John Trudeau.

Gee I hope so

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Based on the way that the rotation is going, the next game would be one by Borg.
Unless they have a guest doing it. I've got no real idea.

Zeppelin

#13 10 years ago

I hope so, then I can save my money for the one after that.

#14 10 years ago

RUSH

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I hope so, then I can save my money for the one after that.

Don't matter to me either way because I'm done with buying NIB

I'm not saying I want it to be Zeppelin. I'm just saying that's what it will be.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Don't matter to me either way because I'm done with buying NIB
I'm not saying I want it to be Zeppelin. I'm just saying that's what it will be.

Listen to this man. He speaks the truth.

#17 10 years ago

I am afraid its supermanlike.

#18 10 years ago

Music themed pins are in the same boat as superhero themes. They are so last year. Stern doesn't want another Rolling Stones on their hands. Make something original, innovative, and fresh. Oh wait, back to reality. Another crappy licensed theme.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from katoskave:

Music themed pins are in the same boat as superhero themes. They are so last year. Stern doesn't want another Rolling Stones on their hands. Make something original, innovative, and fresh. Oh wait, back to reality. Another crappy licensed theme.

Nah, they'd hate to have a huge seller like AC/DC or Metallica make pinball lovers happy and keep them in business....

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from katoskave:

tumblr_lt6xi3XDzN1r4ghkoo1_500[1].giftumblr_lt6xi3XDzN1r4ghkoo1_500[1].gif

#21 10 years ago

From what I think I might have heard, Stern and Homepin may be collaborating on this one.
northwest-arkansas-thunder-chickens.jpgnorthwest-arkansas-thunder-chickens.jpg

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

KISS. John Trudeau.

From what Gary was saying about Gene last month in Sydney, I wouldn't think so.

Plus JT has just done Mustang.

My hunch would be this guy. Gary knows a winner when he sees one.

image-755.jpgimage-755.jpg

rd

#23 10 years ago

Hmmm

TGOT.jpgTGOT.jpg

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

From what Gary was saying about Gene last month in Sydney, I wouldn't think so.
Plus JT has just done Mustang.
My hunch would be this guy. Gary knows a winner when he sees one.

rd

Yeah, after Stern's Facebook posting Iron Maiden images just before the release of Metallica and the positive response for Maiden, I was sure that we'd see one before the end of 2014. I was also sure we'd see a KISS machine before Metallica was released, but I was wrong there. I don't think they could go wrong with Iron Maiden. Artwork, toys and great music for pinball.

Is it true that Gene Simmons wants too much money for a new KISS machine or is this Gary Stern throwing out red herrings before the huge reveal that will see a new record for pinball sales this decade?

I'd love to see another epic music themed pinball machine because at the moment, AC/DC and Metallica are my two favourite machines in the collection.....my wallet is hoping they'll have a rest for a while and explore new options.

Cheers!
Adam.

#25 10 years ago

I too would really like to see RUSH done at some point. Anyone hear about the 41st anniversary tour being planned for next year?

#26 10 years ago

I hope its iron maiden.

#27 10 years ago

Its most likely going to be a rerelease of NBA for USA.

#28 10 years ago

Actually, yeah, NBA kinda does need a rerelease. It was dumped on in it's initial release, but when you get past the "lack of toys", you get a game that's worth playing. I think fans of BBH would find this one of interest.

#29 10 years ago

Zeppelin, Maiden, or Pink Floyd

#30 10 years ago

I think Zeppelin would sell just slightly more than Rolling Stones. No way it would ever reach ac/dc and metallica sales numbers.
I can wait until 2015 for Iron Maiden. By that time, the new boardset will be out with STEREO sound and be done RIGHT.
Gary likes his overseas market and Maiden LE would sell out as fast as Metallica did. I guarantee it.

#31 10 years ago

Hasn't every body heard, Stern is making a automotive related trilogy. Next up after Mustang will be a Chevy Chevette themed pin and last but not least will be there big guns, a Chrysler K car pin.

#32 10 years ago

Stern needs to go back and redesign and release the two themes they truly screwed up, NFL and HD.

NFL market it huge and we all know it. HD had a huge fan following but amongst pinheads the gameplay lacks severely.

#33 10 years ago

I would be saddened if no Walking Dead pin was next.....Talk about a Global Home Run!
LCD with family friendly Vids or not, user choice.

#34 10 years ago

When will Stern anounce the next pin?

#35 10 years ago

Muppets

#36 10 years ago

I would like to see a MLB game or a LE version of a 90s classic

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

When will Stern anounce the next pin?

Officially? When it's almost time for it to be for sale. Just like usual.

#38 10 years ago

It will be the next "best pinball game of all time", again.

#39 10 years ago

Hoping for Zeppelin. Don't want to have to skip two and not sure Maiden would do it.

#40 10 years ago

I want a fun pin.....like TSPP (not the muppets).... enough of the music and super heroes..... something like Scooby doo ....ren & stimpy......garbage pail kids.....anamaniacs.....duck tales....or even a Toy Story... or pixar related pin.....

something else.....

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

The band members have signed a "cessation of touring agreement" which will prevent them from touring under the Mötley Crüe name beyond the end of 2015.

Yea, and whose on the other side of that transaction? Barbara Streisand? How many times can you ride the "no, really, I'm retiring" gravy train before it starts to look smarmy.

Quoted from pinballsmith:

I too would really like to see RUSH done at some point. Anyone hear about the 41st anniversary tour being planned for next year?

I think Borg and Lyman would be all over this if they had the chance. They're both Rush fans, IIRC.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Hoping for Zeppelin. Don't want to have to skip two and not sure Maiden would do it.

I'm an absolute Zep fan, but hey, it's really from the past now... Maiden (also absolute fan) are still producing music, touring, again and again, and filling up stadiums all around the world as fast as the tickets can sell, spanning 3 generations now... if a choice had to be made between them for a pin, I don't think it would be too difficult form a marketing point of view. Anyway, I would be happy with both choices But I also hope a TWD/zombie pin, lots of potential here!

#43 10 years ago

It doesn't matter. My house is full. I know the next two pins in (one of them is sitting in my garage right now). What I need to do is start hating some of the games I own. All this darn fun is plugging up the works.

#44 10 years ago

Godzilla: King of All Monsters

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I want a fun pin.....like TSPP (not the muppets).... enough of the music and super heroes..... something like Scooby doo ....ren & stimpy......garbage pail kids.....anamaniacs.....duck tales....or even a Toy Story... or pixar related pin.....
something else.....

It's 2014, brotha When it comes to family/cartoon/pop culture stuff -that list is WAAAAYYY too dated.

Maaaaybe Scooby since it gets rebooted every few years.

Toy Story/Pixar would be good as it's considered classic/timeless by now. To be more current, a Despicable Me/Minions based game would be very fun & sell well worldwide.

The only TV cartoon that would sell/feel relevant would be Adventure Time. Spongebob might still work, though...the show never dies & a new movie is coming out next year.

#46 10 years ago

Iron Maiden will be a money saver for me. 0.0% chance I will buy it NIB.

#47 10 years ago

I hear "Chevette" is next in the pipeline.

#48 10 years ago

If we are all going to dream I say the next pin be FREE

#49 10 years ago

"Just Look At The Flowers" LE

#50 10 years ago

They would be smart though to jump on the new Godzilla....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-after-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.