Vancouver Washington

Started 4 months ago by TigerLaw in forum Events and locationsLocations to play.



Vancouver Washington


Topic summary

  • Started 4 months ago by TigerLaw
  • 4 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from TigerLaw

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs





Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!



    4 months, 3 weeks ago
    #

    Hey gang. Does anyone know if Billiards Plus Family Arcade is still open and open on a Saturday? Any other good places in Vancouver to play? Thanks in advance!


    4 months, 3 weeks ago
    #
    TigerLaw said:

    Hey gang. Does anyone know if Billiards Plus Family Arcade is still open and open on a Saturday? Any other good places in Vancouver to play? Thanks in advance!

    I remember a year ish ago they were selling their pins, but not sure.if they got new ones. Welcome to come play down at portland area at my place if you want. Just 15 min south


    4 months, 3 weeks ago
    #

    I appreciate the offer and I sure like Portland. I won't be able to make it down there tomorrow though; hopefully Vancouver will be able to scratch the pinball itch for my son and I tomorrow though!


    4 months, 3 weeks ago
    #
    TigerLaw said:

    I appreciate the offer and I sure like Portland. I won't be able to make it down there tomorrow though; hopefully Vancouver will be able to scratch the pinball itch for my son and I tomorrow though!

    Just let me know if you wanna make the 15 mm drive. We cam bash on the sec too lol


    4 months, 3 weeks ago
    #

    There are some games sprinkled around the 'Couve - check out the Portland Pinball Map:

    http://pinballmap.com/portland#

    I can't vouch for the accuracy of titles, but Hazel Dell and Crosley Lanes usually have a couple of games set up in good playing condition. Hopefully that will tide you over until you can get into Portland!


    4 months, 3 weeks ago
    #

    Longview Washington has a nice Family Guy and monoply at triangle bowl.


    4 months, 3 weeks ago
    #
    beauimpala said:

    Longview Washington has a nice Family Guy and monoply at triangle bowl.

    I actually am in Longview (well, Kelso) visiting my son. My son thought that was a redemption arcade only. We will go check it out. I sure wish the Highlander wasn't turned into a feed store!


    4 months, 3 weeks ago
    #

    Alright, my son's mother said yes to Portland after all so we will be going to Ground Control. If any of you are there and see an old dude wearing a Tulane sweat shirt come say hi. Will be there at noon.


    4 months, 3 weeks ago
    #
    TigerLaw said:

    Alright, my son's mother said yes to Portland after all so we will be going to Ground Control. If any of you are there and see an old dude wearing a Tulane sweat shirt come say hi. Will be there at noon.

    Juat hit up markmon youll be pretty close. His pins will work at least :p

    Gk does have a wide.selection and a must go at least once in town


    4 months, 3 weeks ago
    #

    Here at ground kontrol now. They have a really nice selection I think. My son is whipping all comers on 4 play PAC man vs. LOL



Reply

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.





© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple