My Amazing TZ is now for sale.

Started 2 years ago by coasterguy in forum MarketBuying advice.

Forum » Market » Buying advice » Topic

My Amazing TZ is now for sale.

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by coasterguy
  • 41 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from spfxted

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Yes, the pimped out TZ is now for sale with the ever so popular spiraling ramp. I am only taking cash offers into consideration. I have nearly $7,400 into it. This does NOT include the labor I paid to have it torn down in November 2011. I am asking $6900 without PDI glass.
    All mods can be seen in "My collection" under current - TZ - Details. I think I remembered them all.
    The PF is crazy good. Barely any wear and still covered with most Cliffy's. I will take some daylight pics ASAP. It has one decent blemish on the right Treasure cove decal on the side of the playfield. Something rubs it and tore it. It has original non faded cabinet decals. One touched up blemish on the right back box. Luckily it is in the blackest area. One small blemish under the T and W on the front decal but not bad at all. I would say the cabinet is a 8.5 out of 10 because of those two items. It was completely torn down in November and had the 3 step treasure cove kit done. GAP did this for me. An amazing Tech went over it too and I have NEVER had an error on it. I know the pops were rebuilt and I think he gave some attention elsewhere as well. I can't remember.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

lit

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

wish i had the money for this !!!!!Beautiful tz good luck with the sale cant wait to own a tz one day !!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

CAB

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

cab

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

touch up.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Beautiful !!! Can't believe yr Parting w/ it !! Side wall Decal's , Very Nice . Good luck ,, Gonna go Play mine now..

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Dude. You finally finished it and now you are parting with it. Really incredible TZ. I could just go on about how the mods fit in and look good. How your work is well documented. Good luck with the sale, I hope you get something really special in it's place.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Damn, what a beauty!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Very nice looking game. Good luck with your sale!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

A beauty for sure and it will be a joy to its next owner. I just can't understand why you would sell such a piece.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

One of the Nicest TZ's around..Coaster,Did you bump your head or something Hehe!!
    If someone really wants a very nice TZ This is it!! Good Luck!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

No, I just have to. Gotta step back, pay some bills and wait eagerly for MM and WOZ to arrive. I am not happy about it but, I have some more important things happening right now. It's fine. I just hope someone sees the value in what is here for sale. I know it is "high" for a tz but, it is very nice and I put $3,000 in parts and mods into it in the past few months. Plus what I paid for it and then some. Someone will get it and not have to do a thing to it.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I know you said somewhere before, but how did you get such a sweet color on the power pf? I totally want to "borrow" your creativity.

Good luck with the sale!

-M

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

It's a very nice one! Good luck with the sale. I wish it was heading to me!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

You are going to miss this the instant you part with it.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

awesome interpretation & improvement there CG.....PattyL would be proud

The bean crunchers @ WMS would have had a heart attack if PL dropped that in their lap

DR

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I played the game and it is very smooth. Coasters machine are always top notch and he has an eye for details with LED's and mods. Buy with confidence from Coaster!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

If I get this new job I'm interviewing for I wanna be 1st on the list. I'll know by the 1st week of April.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Coaster did you replace the mini playfield signs or was that done by GAP during the "shop" job?

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    BLACK_ROSE said:

Beautiful !!! Can't believe yr Parting w/ it !! Side wall Decal's , Very Nice .

Exactly what I was thinking.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Not sure I assume they were changed with the installation of the low profile switch kit.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Nice looking game. Can you list the mods? I see the rocket ship, the UFO, robot, and the wireform. What other mods does it have? 3rd magnet? Thanks.

coasterguy said:

I put $3,000 in parts and mods into it in the past few months

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Rocket(the good one), Dead end sign, Plane, New clear ramp, Sprial wire form, Shooter lane LED launch mod, Cliffy's, Led's, Gumball lights and gumballs, UFO and martian(the good one), Robby robot (the good one). Speakers & sub uprgade, Back box door led set, Blue clock with newest boards, Clear under carriage on Mini PF, Magnet installed on diverter, Low profile switch set on mini PF, Two blue led star posts,
    all the mods were expensive on the least. Not sure if that is all of them. I listed most under the details in "My collection" too.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Wow...that is awesome! I wish I had the means as I'd scoop this one in a minute! Beautiful work!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Does Twilight Zone have the most toys?

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Good luck with the sale coasterguy!!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Even though I already have a pretty nice TZ... I would love to own this one....

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

U got me thinking

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    spfxted said:

Does Twilight Zone have the most toys?

I do not know of any other pin you can add more items than TZ. Anybody have a better one?

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    absocountry2 said:

I do not know of any other pin you can add more items than TZ. Anybody have a better one?

No I think TZ is the king of the pinball mod world.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    The_Dude_Abides said:

No I think TZ is the king of the pinball mod world.

I don't think it is even close for any other game

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

This sounds a perfect opp for someone who has a TZ to upgrade to this one. Sell the one you have and the difference may not be that much....just sayin'...

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Bump. I will sell without PDI and without spiral ramp too. FYI.

2 years ago
    #

IMO, this looks like a yard sale with all the extra stuff on it. I am not too into mods personally.

2 years ago
    #

Thats an awesome looking TZ. Someone should scoop this up.

2 years ago
    #

PM's returned thanks guys.

2 years ago
    #

good lord cant imagine sticking that much into a tz good luck on the sale man

2 years ago
    #

Bring it to MGC, coaster. It'll sell there.

2 years ago
    #

That sounds like a lot of work. But a good idea?

2 years ago
    #

Did the spiral wire form come off of another game or did you have it made?

2 years ago
    #
    citizenkris said:

Did the spiral wire form come off of another game or did you have it made?

he had it made.

2 years ago
    #

It's on eBay now. If a pinsides wants it $6,500 with everything no PDI glass though.

2 years ago
    #

It looks like it will be sold.

2 years ago
    #

congrats, coaster!

2 years ago
    #

Good luck and congratulations .Ebay fees are killer . I sold a 1200.00 item and it cost with paypal fees, 140 bucks . Ebay took 105 for themselves. Ouch !

Jim

2 years ago
    #

If you were in my area I would be all over that

2 years ago
    #

Wow!...it got the bid!...someone's getting a great machine!

2 years ago
    #

1 day 6 h left

2 years ago
    #

Ebay fees are going to kill you! You are going to pay $500-650 in fees, if you take paypal. Why not offer to a pinsider for $6000 cash?

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple