Twilight Zone pinball start button wont work

Started 2 years ago by Jerryb228 in forum PinsideWebsite.

Forum » Pinside » Website » Topic

Twilight Zone pinball start button wont work

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by Jerryb228
  • 6 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from BLACK_ROSE

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 10 months ago
    #

I just received a new WPU board. Old one had battery damage. I installed and now the game will not start when button is pushed. I traced the wires and all seem good. I jumped the microswitch and still nothing. In single switch test, start button shows open and does not respond when pushed or when switch is jumped. Fuses seem good. Not sure where to go from here.

Any suggestions?

2 years, 10 months ago
    #

This may sound silly, but make sure all the balls are on the game. I just put new boards from http://www.pinballpcb.com in my Firepower, and saw the same behavior when I tried to start a game without the balls. D'oh!

2 years, 10 months ago
    #

This may sound even sillier but did you put it back on free play in the settings

2 years, 10 months ago
    #

Sometimes it's the stupid easy things we overlook like mentioned. I don't know how many things I've gotten in at work saying they don't work right and found a battery in backwards etc...

FYI one of the best ones lately was someone complaining "The meter needle moves when bumped hard".... well "DUH !!!"

2 years, 10 months ago
    #

This may sound silly but is it plugged in?

kidding, kidding, but I'm sure some IT people can relate.

2 years, 10 months ago
    #
    Brokedad said:

FYI one of the best ones lately was someone complaining "The meter needle moves when bumped hard".... well "DUH !!!"

Man ,, You Crack me up !!!

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple