• Latest reply 10 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

apron_3.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Putting this back up for sale. If anyone wants it, I can bring it to Expo. Brand new, never installed. $500. Very hard to get as they are not made anymore.
Here's a pic of what it looks like in the game, since this one is still wrapped in the bubble wrap. have to let me know before Thurs. If you want to do paypal ahead of time, you can do that as well.

apron_3.jpgapron_3.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Very nice Neo...GLWS bump

#3 10 years ago

Have you asked the guy that bought your TZ? He loves his mods

That is a sweet looking apron and he should get first crack.

#4 10 years ago

That's why I don't need it anymore. I don't have TZ

#5 10 years ago

This is the first time i've seen it and that is pretty sweet.

#6 10 years ago

they were available about 7 years ago at expo one year. the rights to make them seem to be elusive, so they keep getting pushed back from being made again. Very hard to find anymore but the quality is top notch.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

This is the first time i've seen it and that is pretty sweet.

Here's more of them:

http://www.pinball-dreams.com/index.php?article_id=11&clang=1

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yup, except they won't sell them yet.

Yeah, I have been checking in periodically for over two years to see if they are going to go on sale. It always says soon. I want one for my TAF. They were selling these at one point in time since I have seen them on machines. Coasterguy I believe it was...had one on a TAF.
Easily one of the best looking mods.

#10 10 years ago

yea, the did about 6 years ago. Sold like hotcakes at Expo. last i've ever seen them.

#11 10 years ago

There's a guy on the German board selling a TAF apron for 199 euro:

http://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/showthread.php?t=130538&highlight=apron

#12 10 years ago

i'm not very good at german, but does he say this apron sometimes obstructs the view?

would be great to have 1 for TAF.

cheers,
bb

#13 10 years ago

He writes he never got around to actually put it in the machine. Bought it for 250, wants 199 for it.

It's an ad from 2 months ago so if he still has it he might sell it cheaper now.

#14 10 years ago

ahhhhh... gracias

#15 10 years ago

We sell them as well - along with several others for many other machines......even custom mirrored ones for SM
( Stainless mirror ) and LOTR ( Black Stainless Mirror ) - Many not on our website! Contact us via direct email on our website ( "Contact Us" Button on left side of Homepage ) for further information!
Our retail on powder coated ones is $475 - Brand New, In stock, and ready to ship inside USA, so 3-5 days you can get them. We can also offer a Pinsiders Discount - $450. =)
Joey Lipovsky
Pinball Decals, Inc.
www.Pinballdecals.com

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from PDI:

We sell them as well - along with several others for many other machines......even custom mirrored ones for SM
( Stainless mirror ) and LOTR ( Black Stainless Mirror ) - Many not on our website! Contact us via direct email on our website ( "Contact Us" Button on left side of Homepage ) for further information!
Our retail on powder coated ones is $475 - Brand New, In stock, and ready to ship inside USA, so 3-5 days you can get them. We can also offer a Pinsiders Discount - $450. =)
Joey Lipovsky
Pinball Decals, Inc.
http://www.Pinballdecals.com

I don't see them on your site anywhere. Either way. If you guys want it. $450 at expo if you want it.

#17 10 years ago

i'm bringing this to expo anyway. If anyone wants it, find me. First $450 gets it.

#18 10 years ago

It's in game specific parts.

#19 10 years ago

ah so it is. $500 with shipping. Not bad. Didn't know anyone even had access to them anymore. Ah well $450 is still a deal then. Plus no tax or shipping.

#20 10 years ago

bordering on cock blocking IMO.

#21 10 years ago

ok, i'm back from Expo now. Going through all the extra NOS, repo parts I have on hand, and I have way to much stuff. Going to start selling off a bunch of stuff. So if you want this. $475 shipped (to the US). Since it's $479 before shipping on the website. It is brand new, never installed, comes with all the cords, plugs and goodies that come with it.

#22 10 years ago

I offered $5 bucks and my offer still stands firm.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

from Hardcore cuddles?

That was $10 bucks. lol

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think Eric was ripped off.

3 months later
#27 10 years ago

CaptainNeo,
I'm late to the party! Is your TZ illuminated apron still available?

#28 10 years ago

maybe. I have someone that said he wanted it, let me make sure he's not taking it for sure.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-light-up-apron-new and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.