TSPP or WCS94+DM? Decisions, decisions....

Started 2 years ago by EchoVictor in forum MarketBuying advice.

Forum » Market » Buying advice » Topic

TSPP or WCS94+DM? Decisions, decisions....

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by EchoVictor
  • 7 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from IowaPinballClub

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Topic poll

• poll: Which should I target?
    TSPP : (12 votes)
    60 %
    WCS94 + DM : (6 votes)
    30 %
    Something else? : (2 votes)
    10 %

• Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 2 months ago
      #

Hey all,

just got confirmed that we're getting bonuses at work at the end of the month, so I'm thinking it's time to add to the collection! I've always been a huge fan of "bang for the buck", so my initial thoughts were to look towards a WCS or a DM. However, it looks like my bonus will be quite nice this year. Nice enough that I could consider going a bit higher.

Now mind you, I still can't rationalize in my head EVER spending more than $3K or so on one single game, but I think around that range I could find a game that has become one of my favorites....TSPP.

So, given that I'll have around that $3K, what would you do and why? Double up and get two great bang-for-the-buck games, or go for the gusto and grab a Simpsons?

Thanks,
      EV

2 years, 2 months ago
      #

Tough call... given that you have JD in your collection, I'd say TSPP

2 years, 2 months ago
      #

As much as I like WCS and DM, I think TSPP would be a perfect fit for your collection. It's super deep, stop-n-go, and would offer a nice change of pace from your other two pins.

2 years, 2 months ago
      #

I agree, you should go for TSPP. You already have a couple B-listers, splurg and get an A-list.

2 years, 2 months ago
      #

I'd get TSPP, and I just did.....

2 years, 2 months ago
      #

What are NICE TSPPs going for now?

2 years, 2 months ago
      #

I'd have to go with TSPP because it is so DEEP! If you haven't made it to where you press the left flipper, and the right flipper deploys... you haven't played it enough! Yes, the garage door or vertical upkicker has problems. But name one pinball machine that doesn't. That upper playfield is fun too!

Plus, if you are a fan of The Simpsons... then it really is a no brainer!

-Aaron
      Iowa Pinball Club gets a google +1

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple