TROPIC FUN ?

Started 4 years ago by HELLODEADCITY in forum Off topicOff-topic bar.

Forum » Off topic » Off-topic bar » Topic

TROPIC FUN ?

Topic summary

• Started 4 years ago by HELLODEADCITY
  • 7 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from drbond

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

4 years, 1 month ago
    #

Anyone ever play a 1973 Wms. Tropic Fun before?
    I see one's for sale in Central N.J. for $150 with 1100 made.
    the sister game Gulf Stream (4175) scores a 7.5 but the art work looks kind of bland......

4 years, 1 month ago
    #

I see that ad:

cnj.craigslist.org link

For that price I'd probably take the chance. Like my A-Go-Go you will never lose money on it even if you just part it out. If I were you and it's close I'd talk him down a few bucks and go pick it up.

Only one registered serial number on ipsnd .. OMG .. buy it already !!

4 years, 1 month ago
    #

Looks like the A-go-go girls decided to have a vacation in the tropics (ie. girls on the backglass for this game, also have sharp-bent elbows and knees).

4 years, 1 month ago
    #

I just got the A-Go-Go powered on both the backglass and playfield. It still has some wiring that isn't right but it does play, the roulette wheel spins, and all the flippers work. Hopefully tomorrow I will get the schematic from Pinball Resource. I'm still in awe that he does business by sending out your order and then trusting you will send back the payment.

4 years, 1 month ago
    #

Pointy people again

4 years, 1 month ago
    #

It's up to two fitty now but still a good deal - I think?

Leigh

Pinball addict
    1,371,600 5
    4 years, 1 month ago
    #

Would not do it purely due his comments, arthritis or not, get a life...

4 years, 1 month ago
    #

Yeah, all he had to say was he couldn't disassemble it because he had arthritis and no one would think twice. Sometimes people provide too much info.

4 years, 1 month ago
    #

I hear stories about pinball collectors who never sell they just keep buying like some kind of a sickness and when they get up there in years (70-80) you have to walk sideways through the living room -just too many
    will this happen to us one day? always room for one more?

4 years, 1 month ago
    #

I know a guy like that with model trains. Man, I hope to be that guy some day.

lb45

Pinball addict
    1,083,800 4
    4 years, 1 month ago
    #

Yes , i know a model train collector + pinball collector like that....lb45

4 years, 1 month ago
    #

You are a man of many passions, Lionel. Again, that is a nice layout you have there. One day I hope to have a basement as large as yours to set up my train and pin collection. My man-cave will be the envy of all, Mwooahahaha.

4 years, 1 month ago
    #

Lionel has room for maybe 2 more pins near those model train tables.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple