AC-DC Prem un-boxed 001.JPG
AC-DC Prem un-boxed 002.JPG
th-104.jpeg
whatsinthebox.jpg
Lake Norman -Easter 004.JPG
Lake Norman -Easter 010.JPG
Lake Norman -Easter 007.JPG
Lake Norman -Easter 003.JPG
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

Yes that's right ,, I have an AC/DC Premium still in the Box I'd like to Trade for an Iron Man .. Mod'd or Not I don't care as long as it's Clean and Not a P.O.S .. To be Honset , I haven't seen a P.O.S IM yet .. Even most Router's look'd Ok unless the shooter lane loOks like a Chisel has been used on it , or Deep scratches on the cab- thru the decal's etc ,,

.. If anyone is interested Post Here or send me a PM .. The Only Pict- that i can Post is of the Box ..

I'd also like this Transaction to be w/ N a State or 2 from N.Carolina . Unless ship'n can be arranged CHEAP ..
I can get AC/DC to AllenTown in 2-weeks using " Pinballs on the Move " if that help's .. $ 250.00

ACDC Prem NIB 022.JPGACDC Prem NIB 022.JPG
ACDC Prem NIB 023.JPGACDC Prem NIB 023.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Duuuuuude. That's a good deal for someone who has an Iron Man they want to get rid of. Good luck!

#3 10 years ago

Good luck b_r we all know iron man will be back in the Grg soon enough good luck with the trade !!!

#4 10 years ago

I'm Try-n ,, I Should've Never sold my 1st IM . But Sh*t happens .. Got SpOoKed !!

#6 10 years ago

Oh man that's tempting.

#7 10 years ago

Sidenote, i gotta post up a pic of an iron man with 30000 plays on it lol. Magnets and pf are mangled and so warpes, but thats 30000 route plays!!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

Oh man that's tempting.

Tell me about it..Wish I didnt trade mine away already

#10 10 years ago

I got yr PM Joe ,, Thanxx for the offer on IJ & FS ,, I'm Hold-n out 4 an IM a Bit Longer !!
Keep N touch

#12 10 years ago

If I had a IM I would be all over this glwtt

#13 10 years ago

Hey BR. I'd be interested if it was Luci. Great deal for someone local.

#14 10 years ago

I'm confident that after the year you have had, you'll be rewarded. Good luck with your search!

#15 10 years ago

Funny.....this is the same exact trade that I made for my IM......traded it to a pinsider for one of my new in box AC/DC premium......at the time it appeared I overpaid.....the IM is MINT with about $500 in upgrades (upgraded speakers, lighted whips and monger and shaker motor).......so guess that IM moved up some and AC/DC premium must have moved down some......

BTW, I love my IM and kept one of my AC/DC NIB's for myself and love that as well.....IM is a good complement to a collection as it plays so fast !!!! Mine is never going anywhere !!!

GOOD LUCK !!!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Hey BR. I'd be interested if it was Luci. Great deal for someone local.

What is up w/ this Lucy pin ? Who the Hell is Lucy ? 1 of the wives of the band members ... I don't get it ..

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

What is up w/ this Lucy pin ? Who the Hell is Lucy ? 1 of the wives of the band members ... I don't get it ..

It's just a made up name for the Devil woman in the art, looks like the female version of Lucifer. You're not the first person to be confused. Apparently Satan's got a hot wife/girlfriend that we didn't know about until Stern revealed it to us.

#18 10 years ago

What about the thread going with the guy with the IM looking for ST or AC/DC?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Sidenote, i gotta post up a pic of an Iron Man with 30000 plays on it lol. Magnets and pf are mangled and so warpes, but thats 30000 route plays!!

Lets see some Pict's of it bro ...

#20 10 years ago

I thought there was a thread this week someone with IM looking to trade it for ACDC or ST premium/LE.

I would search the market and threads.

GLWT

Many things should stay in the GRG once they get there but that is life I guess....

At least you seem to enjoy the hunting and shopping aspect just as much as playing.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

What about the thread going with the guy with the IM looking for ST or AC/DC?

That Thread is 5 mth's Old , and the guy was on dope last-nite talk-n All kinds of B.S . He did PM me say-n it was a Good deal but he didn't feel like it was an Even deal since he has so Many mod's installed on his IM ..

I told him to take the shaker out etc .. I have a NIB for yr 5000 play'd IM .. He's Lost N the Zone !!

Page 3 ,, http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-im-for-stern-star-trek

#22 10 years ago

not a good deal? AC/DC is worth more than IM any day of the week.

#23 10 years ago

Did not realise the thread was a zombie. I will keep my ears open. IM is a solid title those that like it will not cough it up easily I suspect.

#24 10 years ago

wow, that is a hell of a deal. I wish I had an IM to trade...I never bought into the IM hype for what they go for, as it just plays too much like Avatar rules (which is a good game) Different folks, different strokes...
That's not to say I don't regret what I remember these being unloaded for at Allentown in 2010 NIB..

Good luck, I think you'll land a trade though.

#25 10 years ago

You know what ,, I'm gonna give this Thread till the Week-end ,, If i can't Flush out an Iron Man , I'll un-box my Premium and play it .. My 1st NIB pin was the Premium in 2012 my girl's were too Little 2 yrs ago to really get in 2 pinball , but last month when the Hemi Edition AC/DC Pro was in the GRG , they Loved it ..

I'll just sell my DM or DH ,,, 1 has to go for another to come in .. I got 2 have a Floater pin

Till this Saturday the 26th ........ " Play BETTER " ,.... SR does ROCK !!! John Borg does 2

#26 10 years ago

BR have you tried Metallica yet?
Dude... I picked up a pro at the TPF, it f'n kicks ass. It totally reminds me of the adrenal rush i used to get out of my Iron Man. If you cant get IM, i highly suggest MET.

#27 10 years ago

I think prowlerman99 has an IM for sale. He did a few days ago. Maybe contact him via pinside and see if you can work a deal. Also, pinmister out of Littleton Colorado may part with his for a BBH and cash. GLWT hunt!!

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

BR have you tried Metallica yet?

Ohh Yea !! I ordered the Pro from CoinTaker , 2 weeks before it arrived i found the Divorce Att- consultation receipt in the **@# car .. I was dumb founded .. I was soo Stooked on Metallica arriving , but when it did i pushed it in the corner ,, it sat there 4 a week until the Banker told me to add my mods & Leds to it , he would buy it & sell it back to me when things cooled down .. Things didn't cool down , but now 9 mths later , she's Gone , kids are w/ me .. I'm Ok , the Divorce is Next but i'm Not push-n 4 it ..

Hell Yes I owned Metallica ,, Awesome Pin .. Check it out !! before & After the B_R Treatment !!

Metallica Pro , Finally opened it 4 days later 005.JPGMetallica Pro , Finally opened it 4 days later 005.JPG Metallica Pro , Finally opened it 4 days later 012.JPGMetallica Pro , Finally opened it 4 days later 012.JPG
#29 10 years ago

Bump for the man-I hope you can Iron it out.

Iron Man Ironing.gifIron Man Ironing.gif
#30 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

That Thread is 5 mth's Old , and the guy was on dope last-nite talk-n All kinds of B.S . He did PM me say-n it was a Good deal but he didn't feel like it was an Even deal since he has so Many mod's installed on his IM ..
I told him to take the shaker out etc .. I have a NIB for yr 5000 play'd IM .. He's Lost N the Zone !!
Page 3 ,, http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-im-for-stern-star-trek

You nailed it. Don't give up, BR. Someone in the east coast please sell/trade this man a IM.

#31 10 years ago

An Iron Man just popped up in market place! Looks like a pretty good deal. Hope it works out!

#32 10 years ago

Be patient and one will turn up. You're offering a good deal. Good to see you and the girls this weekend. Good luck.

#33 10 years ago

Thanks guy's ,, I was hoping to come back and see a Bite or 2 for an IM , but 4 out of 7 PM's were
" What's yr Cash price for yr AC/DC " .. It's NOT 4-Sale ( Only Trade ) 4 Now !!

Me & my girls have been away since Monday morning , we went to my aunts Lake house @ Lake Norman for some R&R ,, We had Plenty of Bites there ,, Bass & Catfish !!

I do have 1 decent bite on an IM from a Pinsider in Connecticut ,, He's interested but he wants to check out a Lucy @ a Local Vending company before he decides .. A Cartoon lOOk-n AC/DC ,,

I called Don " Pinballs on the Move " he has 1 spot left ,, I can get the Prem- on his Trailer and delivered to AllenTown . But I have to get a deal going SOON , or i might Loose the spot ..
$ 250.00 ship-n is CHEAP !!

Lake Norman -Easter 003.JPGLake Norman -Easter 003.JPG
Lake Norman -Easter 004.JPGLake Norman -Easter 004.JPG
Lake Norman -Easter 007.JPGLake Norman -Easter 007.JPG
Lake Norman -Easter 010.JPGLake Norman -Easter 010.JPG

#34 10 years ago

I just don't get IM. The voice call outs kill it for me. Jarvis sounds totally off. If big giant targets in the center of the playfield are your thing I guess it's cool . Crack open that ACDC and play some kick ass pinball.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I just don't get IM. The voice call outs kill it for me. Jarvis sounds totally off. If big giant targets in the center of the playfield are your thing I guess it's cool . Crack open that ACDC and play some kick ass pinball.

The guy loves his ass some Iron Man. I think this is BR's third or fourth ACDC and he's boys with at least a couple of local premium owners so he has no reason to open the box. He is not Brad Pitt from Se7en so he does not care what's in the F$%K'in box!

whatsinthebox.jpgwhatsinthebox.jpg

Hope you get your Iron Man on trade BR!
Thanks 4 the help!
Cheers
PChop

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I just don't get IM. .

I hate the theme - but the game play is outstanding. Feel similar to an EM - the objective is so easy, you get so close, but just not quite there - but its so simple, just one more game will do....

Yeah. I want one too.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Giant targets in the center? If you're referring to the Iron Monger, well, he's only there at times and he's a GREAT bash toy, maybe one of the best in all of pinball and he gets out of the way completely once his job is done.

#38 9 years ago

I just received a call from Don @ " Pinball's on the Move " I have until 2-morrow at Noon the 24th to secure a spot on his trailer of Pins headed North to AllenTown for $ 250.00 Travel fee ,,

Iron Man for a NIB AC/DC Prem -- .. Chime in or PM me if anyone is interested .. East Coast deal !!

I'm think-n about Selling my DM ( It's a Beauty ) and Keep-n the Premium if i can't Score and IM ...

Watch 4 the Thread !!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demo-man-6-in-the-b_r-grg-best-1-yet

#39 9 years ago

My IM isn't going anywhere but one day I will own an AC DC and cheaper as they are a dime a dozen out there.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

My IM isn't going anywhere but one day I will own an AC DC and cheaper as they are a dime a dozen out there.

the last time i checked, they were about $78K per dozen.

#41 9 years ago

Dude it's not moving as you know nothing can move around here without a shooter lane pic.

If you decide you want to keep that AC/DC let me know and I'll cut you a deal on a roof top mod for it.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

the last time i checked, they were about $78K per dozen.

Yeah, but your seeing how hard it is to find an IM at least right now I suppose. Huo are rare anymore to acquire. In collections and not going anywhere. I didn't mean not worth the trade but down the road I will be able to find a great AC DC at a good price imo.

#43 9 years ago

They come in cycles. Patience...

#44 9 years ago

Ac/dc is a better game by a $hit ton. I think that's a bad deal for you, br.

#45 9 years ago

Wow, a thumbs down... Apparently someone can't take a joke. LOL!

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Wow, a thumbs down... Apparently someone can't take a joke. LOL!

They're thumbs downing the second line, not the first.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

They're thumbs downing the second line, not the first.

Why? Is there something wrong with me hooking up a friend with a MOD I sell (that he has shown interest in if he ever gets another AC/DC pin) for a pin he has already stated he is considering keeping if he can't make a deal happen?

I for one think he should open that pin up. Have fun with it and trade it for an IM when one comes along. AC/DC HUO is worth every bit the same as an IM (depending on Mods both ways).

#48 9 years ago

Hey brother, theres a guy on Indianapolis Craigslist that has an IM for $5300. Says it has $700 worth of upgrades ( shaker, Cointaker leds, mirror blades, extra War Machine, etc.,) If you can work out a deal with him, I can help drive it to you. I miss Carolina, hell I might drive it all the way to ya. Just trying to help. Rock on BR.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Why? Is there something wrong with me hooking up a friend with a MOD I sell (that he has shown interest in if he ever gets another AC/DC pin) for a pin he has already stated he is considering keeping if he can't make a deal happen?

Don't ask me. I didn't thumbs down the post.

#50 9 years ago

Thanxx Alot Gryszzz , I responded to the ad ,, Told him i was In NC and Wanted it ,, gave him my cell #

The Listing was Posted 2-days ago on Monday ,, 10 to 1 it's Gone ,, but maybe Not !! Thanxx again

Quoted from Gryszzz:

If you can work out a deal with him, I can help drive it to you. I miss Carolina, hell I might drive it all the way to ya. Just trying to help. Rock on BR.

We'll C brother !!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

16,500 (Firm)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-nib-acdc-prem-for-iron-man-b_r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.