DSCN2572.JPG
DSC02983_zps999fe626(1).jpg
ricky-ricardo-e1283876365700.jpg
hDCCBE3C5.jpeg
index-397.jpeg
index.jpeg
Matahari.jpg
MagnetWear.jpg
There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Looking back at your collection history, which game do you most regret letting go of (Sell or Traded) and seeing it carried out the door? Do you do a happy dance when you come across the same title while visiting another pinsider?

Or maybe a pin from current collection you wish was on your history list and why?

I'd like to start a poll after a few comments to find out what the All-Time most regrettable pin is for selling....did that come out right...you know what I mean.

Post edited by centerflank : added sell/trade

#2 10 years ago

I'll let you know if I ever sell a pin from my collection.

#3 10 years ago

For some reason I thought this thread would involve Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias...

#4 10 years ago

Starship Troopers

I did a REALLY nice shop job and went all LED's. The game played and looked really nice. Everything just "gelled". My buddy was in a pinch, needed some money and made me an offer for my SST + cash for his BDK that I couldn't refuse....

His BDK got kicked to the curb (so to speak) shortly after because I couldn't stand the horrid voiceovers, but I sure do miss my SST. Oh, and the fact I originally paid like $800 for that SST didn't hurt either

#5 10 years ago

All the pins I regretted losing, I got back eventually.

Jurassic Park
Batman Forever
WWF
Demolition Man

The only one that I kind of miss and don't have back is Goldeneye...but I'm coping okay without it.

Pete

#6 10 years ago

My HUO TSPP.

At the time it was sitting with LOTR in a two game collection. Both were too deep for guests to really enjoy and as a pair they made each other feel less fun than they were. I now have SM and AC/DC but I wish my TSPP was sitting in the middle of those. A bit slower, but more intricate game would sit nicely between them.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

The only one that I kind of miss and don't have back is Goldeneye...but I'm coping okay without it.

It's okay. Just sleep peacefully at night knowing Brosnans crotch is wasting away at someone else's house

MagnetWear.jpgMagnetWear.jpg
#8 10 years ago

I'd have to say my Gottlieb Haunted House, probably should have held onto it.

#9 10 years ago

Mata Hari, she was my first
...One hell of a nice backglass.

Matahari.jpgMatahari.jpg
#10 10 years ago

Fish Tales, Iron Man.

#11 10 years ago

silverball mania, not a great looking pin but for its time played super fast and just classic pinball

#12 10 years ago

ACDC but had to sell at that time. So now I have to get a Luci.

#13 10 years ago

Addam's Family. Was my first and still one of my faves. I tried to buy it back the other day about 4 years after sale. No dice...

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

silverball mania, not a great looking pin but for its time played super fast and just classic pinball

I actually love the back glass and cabinet artwork.

#15 10 years ago

ive only sold mario bros. so nothing ?

#16 10 years ago

I don't sell machines

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Pete

Says the poor guy with ONLY 88 games. God Pete, I feel your pain bro, I feel your pain. LOL

#18 10 years ago

Tron. My husband sold it.

It's currently the only machine that we've owned that we /know/ we're eventually going to re-own. :[

#19 10 years ago

That's one hec of an awesome game room you have though. Man, I'd never come up for air if I had your game room. LOL Congrats on the amazing set up.

#20 10 years ago

TMNT, Flintstones and Johnny Mnemonic.

#21 10 years ago

Brought a tear to my eye.

index.jpegindex.jpeg index-397.jpegindex-397.jpeg
#22 10 years ago

I wish I would have restored Future Spa before I sold it, to enjoy its beauty. I really loved that game. But I wasn't going to keep it forever and let it go to make room for a HUO Fish a Tales. So a trade up for sure.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Brought a tear to my eye.

index.jpeg 9 KB

index-397.jpeg 9 KB

Ahhh! yes! It all makes sense now.

#25 10 years ago

JD and FT..I'll buy them back one day.

#26 10 years ago

Firepower, Seawitch, Big Game

3 of my top 10 favs. But I had no choice and needed the money at the time.

#27 10 years ago

1. Back to the Future/ Stargate
2. Safecracker. probably wouldn't own again , too much money

#28 10 years ago

Excuse me Flanker, but you ain't from Texas and you don't get to channel Waylon, Willie and the boys. Jerry Jeff, George J. and George S.

But you do have friends in low places like a lot of us Texans and would fit in quite well down here!

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Excuse me Flanker, but you ain't from Texas and you don't get to channel Waylon, Willie and the boys. Jerry Jeff, George J. and George S.
But you do have friends in low places like a lot of us Texans and would fit in quite well down here!

I'm stuck in god awful cold Ohio, but I've been channeling some Ray Wylie Hubbard as of late to pass the time. Another great Texan for the list.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

I'm stuck in god awful cold Ohio, but I've been channeling some Ray Wylie Hubbard as of late to pass the time. Another great Texan for the list.

Oh yeah! A Texas troubadour legend. You know he wrote "Up against the wall Redneck Mother"! "Kicking hippies asses and raising hell".

#31 10 years ago

The only problem I've got is that I still have all the pins I've loved before! I can't seem to say goodbye

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Oh yeah! A Texas troubadour legend. You know he wrote "Up against the wall Redneck Mother"! "Kicking hippies asses and raising hell".

Did not know that! I knew Jerry Jeff sang it, but didn't know Ray wrote it! Very cool!

#34 10 years ago

Never thought it would happen, but I miss Roadshow

#35 10 years ago

WMS Indiana Jones

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Says the poor guy with ONLY 88 games. God Pete, I feel your pain bro, I feel your pain. LOL

Like I said.....I'm coping.

Barely.

#37 10 years ago

I really missed both my WWF and WCS...so I bought them back. In the case of the WWF, the exact same machine. So I guess those don't count.

In that case, POTC. Not so much because I love it (though I do like it a lot!), but because my entire family continually asks where it went and when it is coming back!

#38 10 years ago

RBION and BSD are ones I would like to have back one day.

"Don't know what you got till it's gone." - Cinderella

#39 10 years ago

I will have to say IronMan is the one game I regret not having anymore but not the trade I made when it left, XmenLE has proven to be an excellent game. IronMan will come back someday to complete the Marvel lineup.

I really enjoyed TAF while I had it but seems everyone I hang out with has one so not a big deal its gone.

hDCCBE3C5.jpeghDCCBE3C5.jpeg

#40 10 years ago

I miss looking at my AFM - not so much playing it. Sure was a beauty. Iron Man even though I upgraded to a wicked Stark Industries version with cc playfield - it was hard letting my HOU only one go. (I had them both side by side for weeks).

I guess Roadshow. I never got it in my basement, only in the garage for a very short time. It was fun and would have liked to have more time with it. Wouldn't own one again but let it go too soon.

#41 10 years ago

probably Whirlwind. it was the first pin I ever owned [bought at auction], had 1 bulb working on it, filthy as all get out, missing the topper and multiple problems. taught me A LOT and got it 100% [even found a topper] but let it go to get another.
It wasn't anything special conditionwise, but I miss it and will own a minty one someday.

#42 10 years ago

Only sold 5 thus far and I miss them all. Lately Creech has been calling to me. After that, WWFRR.

But to be honest the next game is always better than the one that left just because something new to learn and love for a bit is part of my addiction.

#43 10 years ago

Looking back on my collection history, I miss all the nightime / dinnertime phone calls from Achmed in India, the summons to small claims, the letters from attorneys....Not really missing that repo guy that visited though. Ahh,,,the memories....

#44 10 years ago

Lord of the rings. But it will be back. When I found out a HUO copy would be coming up after a year wait, I decided to move out my copy. I figured not owning it for a year or so would make getting the better copy even more sweet. But I miss it. I played someone else's over the weekend and completed Two Towers for the "super jackpot" calls. It is such a great game.

#45 10 years ago

I may be odd, but I really miss my Fire!. I loved everything about that game.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Looking back on my collection history, I miss all the nightime / dinnertime phone calls from Achmed in India, the summons to small claims, the letters from attorneys....Not really missing that repo guy that visited though. Ahh,,,the memories....

I see what you did there.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

All the pins I regretted losing, I got back eventually.
Jurassic Park
Batman Forever
WWF
Demolition Man
Pete

JP and DM are the two I own. Maybe I should just keep adding on instead of trading/selling.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Wobblychairs:

JP and DM are the two I own. Maybe I should just keep adding on instead of trading/selling.

JP was my first pin. Sold it. Missed it. Bought the same one back from that dude a few years later

#49 10 years ago

BSD...sold it twice now, and regretted it both times. Will be back again one day.

#50 10 years ago

SOF and Medusa

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/to-all-the-pins-ive-loved-before and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.