008.JPG
006.JPG
005.JPG
004.JPG
002.JPG
001.JPG
005.JPG
010.JPG
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

Picked up another Pin 2-nite.. I haven't Had TS yet , So I jumped on it.. It's Already Shop'd and has PBL's Ghost Buster Led's installed. All the insert's are color Matched and some GI's are Led'd.. I'm Making a CoinTaker order after i Post this to Finish it off . Gotta say , This TS has NO p/F wear anywhere & the Cabinet is Beautiful . I Paid a Lil- More , but you get what you Pay for.. I also have the Brick Wall back board Decal , the Drop Target has the Brick decal , and a Few other item's .. Thanxx to Hooked for sett-n up the Deal !!! ALL_Right.gifALL_Right.gif

The_Shadow.JPGThe_Shadow.JPG The_Shadow_031.JPGThe_Shadow_031.JPG The_Shadow_033.JPGThe_Shadow_033.JPG The_Shadow_022.JPGThe_Shadow_022.JPG The_Shadow_021.JPGThe_Shadow_021.JPG

#2 12 years ago

you pick this one up from a Basher?

#3 12 years ago

Let me know when you're ready to sell!

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

you pick this one up from a Basher?

He's a Pinsider too.. It wasn't Listed 4-Sale , Private Sale !!! And Yes !!! 100 Basher's Live with-n 150 mile's of me,, I know Most of them.. I go to a Few of their Pinball Parties .. I might NOT be a Member ( Or am I ,, ) I get around ...

#5 12 years ago

How do you like it B_R?

#6 12 years ago

Nice! TS is a great game and on my short list. Congrats BR!

#7 12 years ago

awesome. I'm jealous.

#8 12 years ago

Ready to sell yet? I can stop by the bank on my way down.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Ready to sell yet? I can stop by the bank on my way down. []

It Want be Cheap !! As a Lesson I've learned , if yr going to Play or Buy some Pin's, as a Given
( Alway's have some Extra Cash on hand.. ) You Just Never know !!!

#10 12 years ago

The sun is shining......

You will play again

#11 12 years ago

ahhhh!!! you get all the good games B_R

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from ianwho:

How do you like it B_R?

I'm Liking it so far,, It's Different 4-Sure !! Only had it 4 -- 12 hr's ,, I still Need to Learn it.. The Video mode is Cool.. I like The Sanction Magnet , It reminds me of the Magnetic ball-save on GoldenEye 007 .

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80996216/

#13 12 years ago

What's that red piece of paper you're holding in the last pic?

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

What's that red piece of paper you're holding in the last pic?

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I also have the Brick Wall back board Decal ,

#15 12 years ago

Thanks Davewth, I thought it was the decal at first....

#16 12 years ago

sanctum

#17 12 years ago

I wouldn't mind getting some more play time on TS. Hope you enjoy it while you got it B_R!

#18 12 years ago

I should be picking one up next mouth if everything goes as planned congrats on the pick up let us know how you like it

#19 12 years ago

I wouldn't mind getting some more play time on TS. Hope you enjoy it while you got it B_R!

I plan on Try-n ,, I have 4 member's wanting it as of Now.. LOL -- Want be Long !! I haven't said YES to anyone Yet !!

sanctum

You are So rite !!

004.JPG004.JPG

#20 12 years ago

BR is always easy to deal with and his cash works just fine for me.
Very nice game it was fun to own..going on to a big fish.
Like BR says you have to pay to play something nice.
Hope he posts pics of my Space station here.
Sure there were cheaper TS out there...but thats why they are still for sale lol. (not picking on others this is a general statement)

Take care BR see ya in a few weeks.

#21 12 years ago

Way to go BR, that is one game that I've wanted for a long while.

#22 12 years ago

Impressive as always B_R!

#23 12 years ago

Very nice, great pin

#24 12 years ago

Looks good BR.. Let's make a deal on your TZ.

#25 12 years ago

Is that a decal over the Sanctum? Looks nice.

#26 12 years ago

Sweet looking TS....BR has to be the award winner for "past owned machines", holy cow....

You need to start your own show on tv called Pinball Pickers

#27 12 years ago

Like people that buy a house and "flip" them, BR buy's pin's and flips them.

Out of any member here, he does it the best, and is the best at it.
He doesn't do it for the money, he does it for the love of the game.

Much respect dude!

When I played The Shadow at Lost Ark I enjoyed the hell outta that pin.

#28 12 years ago

King flipper B_R! Nice pickup.

#29 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Sweet looking TS....BR has to be the award winner for "past owned machines", holy cow....

You need to start your own show on tv called Pinball Pickers []

Quoted from JWS64:

Like people that buy a house and "flip" them, BR buy's pin's and flips them.

Out of any member here, he does it the best, and is the best at it.
He doesn't do it for the money, he does it for the love of the game.

Much respect dude!

Quoted from mystic:

King flipper B_R! Nice pickup.

Thank's Guy's ,, Here's a small Clip of TS that I shot 2-day,, I Suck play-n this Pin !!! I Don't understand it for 1.. As you Will notice , I have Blue Frosted under the Left Sling and White Frosted under the Rt-.. Just play-n w/some color's.. TS is a Kool Pin , I'm Still Learning , I did find out that you can use the Gun @ Diff- times to shot the Mongul , At least I did..

#30 12 years ago

Nice pick up! TS is a great pin. I put the over/under at 2 weeks for you to great rid of it. What do you think guys?

#31 12 years ago

The Shadow ROCKS! nice score : ) love that game. I put purple flipper bats on mine with yellow rubber looks great. I need to get the gun on mine powder coated green.

#32 12 years ago

Your Shadow looks fantastic!

You line-up is very nice, to say the least!

#33 12 years ago

B_R shadow is a really nice game, very deep and difficult.
I'd still have it if the chance to swap for BSD hadn't come up... no regrets tho.

lots of easter eggs and secrets:

http://hem.bredband.net/b257182/Cows&Easter.htm#S

#34 12 years ago

Wow B R! I always get inspired to work a little harder for that next score when I see your conquests!

#35 12 years ago

I should make a video of mine, I know how to play mine quite well. It's a tough game though I haven't done a pin video for a long time.....

#36 12 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Wow B R! I always get inspired to work a little harder for that next score when I see your conquests!

I Heard that Crispin ,,
I seem to go Thru Pin's Prutty Fast . There's Still Alot of Title's that I haven't had Yet .. I'm Alway's on the Hunt , but Pin's are Gett-n a Lil- on the Thin side lately , and Pricey too..

Quoted from tomdotcom:

I should make a video of mine, I know how to play mine quite well. It's a tough game though [] I haven't done a pin video for a long time.....

I Wish you would Tom ,, I've had a Few Good games , Hit 500 Mil , Got 1/2 way thru a Video Mode, Lite All but 4 Light's on the Mini-P/F.. Dam Tough Pin.. I Just Wish I had started Filming my Pin's 2 yr's ago . I have 80 some Video's on my Channel now..

#37 12 years ago

Looks great BR. I just picked up a Shadow last night. I'll post some pics soon. Mine is my first shadow, and I'm loving it

#38 12 years ago

If you can hit that Shadow loop a couple of times in a row.........extra ball will light. I was told to use the side of the yellow paddle on the upper playfield to slow the ball down......good tip.

#39 12 years ago

pinhead - you have me missing TS!!! what a great, challenging game!

#40 12 years ago

A couple annoyances with my Shadow, wondering if others have the same issues...

Airballs off the "N" and "G" yellow targets at the lower ramp. Sometimes these will jump the flippers. Any way to soften this up a bit?

When shooting for the battlefield VUK, the ball often bounces out. It has to be a light shot to get it to sit in there just right. I don't mind a difficult shot, just wondering if this is normal.

Other than those two minor issues, I am loving this game. Just put up grand champ score of 1,422,963,800 last week. Only one scene away from the final battle which I still haven't achieved. Also still haven't completed Super Vengeance or hit the Super Jackpot yet. Tough but fun game!

#41 12 years ago

Mine might bounce out 1 in 10 times to the battlefield VUK. Doesn't matter if it's hard or soft on mine. Sounds like you may need to make an adjustment there.

I've also NEVER had the ball jump the flippers off those targets. They are super close to the flippers. Maybe you can buy some reinforced targets. I know they exist for other games.

I've done everything on the game, except for finishing final battle. Been 2 shots away multiple times, just can't finish it!!

#42 12 years ago

I concentrate on finishing the mini playfield first, then the modes, then the multiballs. Also make sure to NOT get the khan letters a second time. That way you have two spots to start modes in. Also time out some of the modes by just holding the ball on a flipper, although boring, it will help you get to final battle easier.

#43 12 years ago

Hey BR...when you're ready to sell...let's have a PINSIDE AUCTION. Highest bidder gets it....

#44 12 years ago

I would probably trade mine, but there's not alot of members around me...

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Also time out some of the modes by just holding the ball on a flipper, although boring, it will help you get to final battle easier.

This tip helped me get to the final battle last night! I'm so used to playing for score that it didn't occur to me to let the scenes time out. Managed to get down to 5 hits in the battle. The challenge remains...

#46 12 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hey BR...when you're ready to sell...let's have a PINSIDE AUCTION. Highest bidder gets it....

Too Late ,, as soon as i got it in , a moderator PM'd me ask-n How much..4 day's later and Still confused by TS , I threw him a Price and he accepted .. I'm Still confused , I haven't even seen The Movie so TS is Not an Instant Hit like BSD .. I'll let the New Owner Break the New's on his own. After the check is Cashed , TS will be Ship'd ( North ) .. USA

#48 12 years ago

Sorry dave ,,, I've had 8 to 10 member's ask-n about TS , but the 1st PM was Served ..

#49 12 years ago

No problem, B_R. I'm sure it was an offer you couldn't refuse!

#50 12 years ago

Actually , 200 mile Rd-Trip to get it , Ordered Led's , installed , etc.. Gonna Prep it for ship-n and Pallet it ,, $ 100 profit.. But i got to Own it Finally.. And what a Beauty it is !! I want to Own & Play'em All . I'm Gett-n there..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 37.50
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-is-in-the-b_r-grg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.