The Hog Horror - Petrino Gone

Started 2 years ago by rommy in forum Off topicOff-topic bar.

Forum » Off topic » Off-topic bar » Topic

The Hog Horror - Petrino Gone

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by rommy
  • 10 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from captainadam_21

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years ago
    #

Waaaaaaahhhhh! Crying in my cups tonight.

2 years ago
    #

Maybe he can go hang out with Ozzie Guillen in his free time.

2 years ago
    #

But it was going to be really hard for him to sit in the home of the parents of some prospect and instill confidence in them that he will take care of their son. Recruitment would be where the biggest damage would be felt.

2 years ago
    #

Yeah bummer. Really good football coach but like some of these successful guys - it goes to their head and they think they can do anything. Hires the girl then dates her. Just stoopid. Sorry Rommy.

2 years ago
    #

Sorry Rommy, us UofL Cardinals fans found out he was a lying d-bag after he announced he was staying in Louisville one night and he was gone for the NFL the very next day. The man has no sense of honor and this just proves it again!!! He knows how to run an offense, no doubt, but he definitely has some serious character flaws!!!

2 years ago
    #

Yeah I hear you rkelley17
    the coach at R.U. stated over the years he was staying and then "POOF" he was gone

2 years ago
    #

I heard today that there are cell phone penis pictures he sent her, a la Brett Favre. This could get even more embarrassing!

2 years ago
    #

She was engaged to a swimming coach at Arkansas, too. Wedding was in June. Hope they can get their deposit back on that venue.

2 years ago
    #

HAHA...man that guy is the worst.

2 years ago
    #

I think what got him canned was the fact that he hired his mistress. If everything else had been the same but he hadn't hired her, I think he would still have a job.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple