Thanks Joe: Custom Laseriffic Topper - Riverboat Gambler

Started 2 years ago by ChrisS in forum All PinballAll Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

Thanks Joe: Custom Laseriffic Topper - Riverboat Gambler

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by ChrisS
  • 20 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from JSmith

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years ago
    #

I wanted to publicly thank Joe and his artist for helping create this custom topper for my Riverboat Gambler. This was the first pin I ever purchased back in 97' so I was looking for something interesting to finish it off. After a few revisions his artist came up with what i thought is a great looking topper.

Joe was also great because there was a bit of R&D involved with this system 11 hook-up. He and Mike over at Pinball Life worked it out and its an easy add to your machine.

I know so many of the Laseriffic designs look amazing but if you have something you want to try as a custom design give Joe a call.

Again many thanks guys

2 years ago
    #

oh man that's classy. Well done.

2 years ago
    #

nice

2 years ago
    #

Now that is good! Bravo bravo!

2 years ago
    #

WOW

2 years ago
    #

Looks GREAT! Congrats!

2 years ago
    #

Thats pretty wicked!

-j

2 years ago
    #

Looks sweet thanks for posting the pics!

2 years ago
    #

That looks fantastic. Nicely done!

2 years ago
    #

Hey Chris.. that does look really good up there. I am glad you like it.

Joe

2 years ago
    #

Chris,

That thing looks bad ass. Joe keeps pumping out quality stuff for each topper he has shown. Nice work!

2 years ago
    #

Now that's impressive.

2 years ago
    #

That boat looks perfect

2 years ago
    #

Looks amazing

2 years ago
    #

You do amazing work! I would love to see one made for my WHO dunnit... Hint, hint

2 years ago
    #

Yeah it looks even better in person. The camera phone and the way the camera perceives LED's don't do it justice.

2 years ago
    #

That'll look great on Maverick as well.

2 years ago
    #

That's really nice!

2 years ago
    #
    kwiKimart said:

That'll look great on Maverick as well.

Originally I was just going to add the Maverick topper to the RBG but then I hit Joe up and we ended up here. I'm much happier.

Yeah it could look good on that machine as well.

Hit Joe up. I'm sure he would be happy to sell more of these

2 years ago
    #

I will if it's ok with you Chris.. This was your custom design. What I need to do is figure out the hook up for power on Maverick, but I have to finish WPC WPC95 Stern and yes Sys11 lol!

2 years ago
    #

Its Ok by me. Happy to share it with the rest of the pinball community.

2 years ago
    #

Thats what a topper should do, improve and add to the look of the pin and not have the name on it again.

2 years ago
    #

The ONLY time you will see a NAME on my toppers is if the customer requests it through my custom service. Otherwise I believe since the name is everywhere already, something different in relation to the game needs to be done.

2 years ago
    #

Very nice topper! dont want to take away from your post but thought if you were interested in RBG at all...I have a really nice example for sale or trade in Lancaster PA, its #69 of only 100 that were diamond plated so the playfield is perfect, cabinet is nice as well, email if you want some pics.. ryan@compleatrestorations.com

2 months, 1 week ago
    #

That is beautiful-

2 months, 1 week ago
    #

I love when old threads are resurrected.

Were you searching RBG or were you just looking through all the pages.

Chris

1 month, 4 weeks ago
    #

I have a RBG that need a bit of help and I I did a search and went plugging through each topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple