Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by twinankhs
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

trappedinwonderlandfp.jpg
    alices-restaurant.jpg
    Futur01.jpg
    558576865.jpg
    head-lice-looks-like.jpg
    alice.jpg
    alice-cooper-golf.jpg
    Capture.PNG
    313245_10150336444759244_136972659243_.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    images.jpeg
    Alice.jpg
    Mila.jpg
    alice.gif
    There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 12 years ago

Stern posted 'project alice' on facebook, anyone know/can guess what this hint means?

#2 12 years ago

Alice In Wonderland follow the white rabbit...

Coaserguy can you help us out here please???

#3 12 years ago

I instantly think Resident Evil.

#4 12 years ago

Alice in Wonderland would be awesome! Even the wife would like that one...it could be all crazy mushroom trippy haha...

#5 12 years ago

Is there a new Resident Evil movie slated for 2012?

#6 12 years ago

Yes, there is a movie slated for Sept 2012 release. Say it ain't so Stern!!

The world is supposed to end that December. They should capitalize on Mayan Calender fever.

#7 12 years ago

There's also The Rum Diary, which is the sequel to Fear and Loathing.

"When White Rabbit peaks, throw the radio in!"

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from kmoore88:

Resident Evil movie

Wow fantastic title!

#9 12 years ago

I saw a Popadiuk Alice in Wonderland somewhere once...not sure he actually had it working, or it was just more of an idea...there are some pictures of it out there somewhere....think I saw it in the pinballgame journal too..

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

I'm reading that book right now....not very good really...not even close to as good as fear and loathing..

#11 12 years ago

the only way you could do a fear and loating pinball would be to have a clearcoated flatscreen TV playfield.
    Shoot for the suitcase, depending on the award, various hallucination effects trigger, and you attempt to survive thru them and hopefully still get your article written.

Resident Evil seems more likely as the last movie made a profit.

Also American Magee's Alice video game came out this year. Stern likes spinoffs.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

Resident Evil seems more likely as the last movie made a profit.

A big Silent Hill and RE fan here. Re makes sense. It could maybe use some of the video game/film image on an LCD. Best stop there I'm getting carried away!

#13 12 years ago

Alice Cooper music pin?!

#14 12 years ago

I would dig a Resident Evil pin.

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Alice Cooper music pin?!

That would do nicely!

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Alice Cooper music pin?!

that's about as likely as an alice in chains pin.

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

"When White Rabbit peaks, throw the radio in!"

LMAO... IF that is true I can't wait for it to come out those two are hilarious together! '

Resident Evil pin could be interesting if done right. Not sure why Stern has not done a modern video game themed pin before...

#18 12 years ago

My guess.

alice.gifalice.gif

#19 12 years ago

Interestingly, Johnny Depp starred in both "Fear and Loathing" and "Alice in Wonderland". I highly doubt they are doing a "Fear and Loathing" pin. The theme is just much too obscure and subversive for Gary. Resident Evil would be awesome, though. People have been clamoring for a zombie themed pin for years, and the RE franchise has proven to be incredibly successful. The first RE movie is actually one of my favorite zombie flicks.

Mila.jpgMila.jpg

#21 12 years ago

I'm sure it's not Jan Svankmajer's version of Alice In Wonderland (called Alice)... would be cool if it was though!!

#23 12 years ago

Wow, they are really going to make a Jefferson Airplane pinball machine... seems a little late

#24 12 years ago

+1...or Alice in Chains?

#25 12 years ago

Resident evil pin would be awesome, the movies were only ok but the games were amazing. If you can make a big buck hunter pinball you would think resident evil would be a viable option.

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from mykquillion:

Wow, they are really going to make a Jefferson Airplane pinball machine... seems a little late

Another interesting coincidence is that the song "White Rabbit" was used during a rather bizarre scene in the film "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".

#27 12 years ago

I may just have to save my pennies for this one. If it is a RE pin it could be pretty awsome.

#28 12 years ago

Alice's restarant!

#29 12 years ago
    Quoted from jespo_19:

Resident evil pin would be awesome, the movies were only ok but the games were amazing.

+1 RE would be really cool if it was base off of the video games. I would love an American McGee's Alice pin too

#30 12 years ago

You don't think they are being really tricky and making a machine for " Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity" do you?

#32 12 years ago

Project Alice - Means R.E 100% and I will be selling up and purchasing this machine.

I messaged Milla on Twitter yesterday about Pinball also - What are the odds?

#33 12 years ago

Alice's restarant!

One of my favorites when I was a kid!

Alice.jpgAlice.jpg

#34 12 years ago

Resident evil was the first thing that clicked. You have CODE: Veronica & PROJECT Alice.
    Hard to say the new movie will be called Resident Evil: Retribution and releases sept 14 2012

#35 12 years ago

damn more movie theme stuff

#36 12 years ago

Yeah more movie stuff but a good theme this time unlike some of the others Eg - Avatar, Pirates T3.

#37 12 years ago
    Quoted from Jamesiewaimsy:

I messaged Milla on Twitter yesterday about Pinball also - What are the odds?

Strange.. I messaged her about something involving balls as well...

#38 12 years ago

Avengers better be next!

#39 12 years ago

RE.....nooooice! And I think this would be Ritchies baby....oh yeah BABY! I hope they can include a red laser sight mode somewhere....and zombie dogs!!

#40 12 years ago

What's not to love about zombie dogs?

#41 12 years ago

Resident Evil would be a great video game pin for Stern. Maybe they could do a Grand Theft Auto pin afterwards.

#42 12 years ago

i would love to see a resident evil pin. anything is better than another music pin.

#43 12 years ago

How well would a pinball machine based on a video game do? The machine is $5000 and the game is $50. That is a big difference. Besides there are many video game series that are more popular now like Call of Duty, Gears of War, Halo, Uncharted, World of Warcraft. I could go on. Resident Evil 5 was ok but its best games were on the PS2 and PS1 close to a decade ago.

#44 12 years ago

Popular video games aren't in the same age group as the people that will play the pin though. And RE is a classic video game. Well the ones on ps1/2. Its big, they have the games, movies, anime, comics. I'm surprised the Matrix didn't get turned into a pin, honestly.

#45 12 years ago

Did someone say Richie

#46 12 years ago

Resident Evil?
    If I am getting a Milla Jovovich pin, it better be a (The) Fifth Element!

images.jpegimages.jpeg

Are we green?!?

#47 12 years ago

5th Element oh yeah what a Pin.

#48 12 years ago

I took these photos at a show a few years ago. It wasn't working and I think it was just a prototype to see how it might turn out. I believe this one was by Popadiuk.

I think it is way more likely to be a hint of a resident evil pin. Considering that in the movies it is referred to as "project Alice" Hopefully Steve Ritchie will be doing it if its a go.

IMG_1088.jpgIMG_1088.jpg IMG_1087.jpgIMG_1087.jpg IMG_1086.jpgIMG_1086.jpg

#49 12 years ago

Wow, I forgot about several of those shows.

#50 12 years ago

Both resident evil and Alice in wonderland have great potential as pins.
    There is a lot of RE material out there for designers to draw from for modes and stuff.
    I would rather see AiW come from JJ than Stern though. I just think they would do better artwork. I would like to see Nordman do this title because he tends to think outside the box.

There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-project-alice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.