(Topic ID: 73430)

Stern The Avengers Pro Arcade Amazon lighting deal.

By Jgel

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by JimB
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I was just looking through todays deal and noticed that Stern Pinball The Avengers Pro Arcade Pinball Machine is a lighting deal at around 1:30 pm east. How much do you think it will be? It's $4,9999 now...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005573SKM/ref=gb1h_img_c-2_1282_928ddac2

#2 10 years ago

Regular price before Amazon savings is $6K, really?

I will guess $4650 as the deal price

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

I will guess $4650 as the deal price

How much are these from known vendors?

#4 10 years ago

I 'think' you can still get a NIB one for around $4200.

#5 10 years ago

It would be interesting to see how quickly it would sell out at $2,500-3,000. Assuming there were 8-10 machines subject to the deal.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Ozzie:

It would be interesting to see how quickly it would sell out at $2,500-3,000. Assuming there were 8-10 machines subject to the deal.

pretty fast I would say. I would snag one for that.

#7 10 years ago

$3,799

#8 10 years ago

That was some B-S.

#9 10 years ago

Ha they had ONE at $3,799 and it sold instantly. Still not that great of a deal, IMO.

#10 10 years ago

All gone within 10 seconds... went to press purchase, and then they were gone....

#11 10 years ago

100% claimed in like 2 seconds.

#12 10 years ago

Sold out in 10 seconds. Looks like there were 2. It was $3,749.99. Went live - immediately 50% sold, then 100% claimed.

#13 10 years ago

I bet people were putting it in their cart, holding it?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Ha they had ONE at $3,799 and it sold instantly. Still not that great of a deal, IMO.

Agreed, was at Qty10 and then the lightning deal changed it to 1... Pathetic.... Not a bad deal for a NIB shipped though. It is a theme my kids would enjoy.

#15 10 years ago

I'd buy a few Stern NIBs for $3,800.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I won't lie, I wouldn't buy that machine for $2500

yeah, you'd have to pay me $2500. certainly not my favorite game

#18 10 years ago

I actually picked up my first pin (avatar) this same way about 2.5 years ago. then it cost me $3888 delivered. I would have loved to have gotten this game.

#19 10 years ago

I was looking at it as my kids would like the theme too. Clicked the buy button immediately after it went live and said waitlist full even though it still showed 0% claimed still. Not sure there were any truly available.

Scott

#20 10 years ago

Just went back in. After 15 minutes if people don't complete the buy, they become available again. Got on the wait list. We'll see if anything happens.

Scott

#21 10 years ago

Did someone here get one?

#22 10 years ago

We don't need a million threads on this

#23 10 years ago

I have the opportunity, but with tax the total is about $4100 so I'm going to let it go.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I have the opportunity, but with tax the total is about $4100 so I'm going to let it go.

Ouch

#25 10 years ago

Seems like a good deal with free shipping. Also if the buyer used an Amazon rewards card they would receive nearly $115 back.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

how is that not a good deal? NIB are around 4200 from distributor I thought. Used were going for $3600 from a few people.

#27 10 years ago

Deal is over yet --- Only 7 left in stock (more on the way). ?????

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-the-avengers-pro-arcade-amazon-lighting-deal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.