DSC05760.jpg
DSC05774.jpg
DSC05772.jpg
DSC05762.jpg
DSC05814.jpg
DSC05810.jpg
DSC05798.jpg

#1 10 years ago

I'm selling my Star Wars Trilogy Pinball. It is located on the Alabama Gulf Coast, zip 36527
Doing some spring cleaning in my little game room, making room for something different..

Asking $3,000, which is about what I have in it.

It has:

Brand new Power / IO Boards (Sega - Whitestar, not RD)
Brand New CPU -Sound Board and Fresh Roms and remote battery
Cointaker LEDs
New Playfield Glass
New Stern Rails (protects - covers the artwork / button area)
New Stern Coin Door
New Drop Targets
New Standup Targets
new ballast & starter.
I have plenty of spare parts (Extra playfield TIE Toy, Extra X-Wing Toy, some spotlights (I don't use them - the cointaker LED's are bright enough), extra rubber bumpers, rings, spare balls, etc..

Machine plays well and my kids dig it. I do like the theming of this machine. The toys are artwork are great.

However, gameplay - I personally enjoy the older Data East machine and I only have room to keep one of each 'theme' in my room.

The playfield has been thoroughly cleaned polished, still has mylar. I Considered removing it (the mylar) but it doesn't seem to need that treatment yet. I made some custom apron cards for it, b/c I thought the originals were a bit dated looking and detracted from the theme.

Here is the machine in action:

I was playing one-handed, just trying to show the gameplay, sounds and targets.

Here are lots and lots of high res images:
http://prints.graffitivisuals.com/Hobbies/SW-Trilogy-Pinball/n-42JHf/

DSC05798.jpgDSC05798.jpg
DSC05770.jpgDSC05770.jpg
DSC05790.jpgDSC05790.jpg
DSC05781.jpgDSC05781.jpg
DSC05760.jpgDSC05760.jpg
DSC05774.jpgDSC05774.jpg
DSC05772.jpgDSC05772.jpg
DSC05762.jpgDSC05762.jpg
DSC05814.jpgDSC05814.jpg
DSC05810.jpgDSC05810.jpg

I don't have any way of preparing this thing for shipment on a pallet or anything but if you want to send a mover to pick it up or come get it yourself, that's fine by me.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-trilogy-pinball-alabama-gulf-coast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.