Sopranos_-2_012.JPG
Sopranos_-2_007.JPG
Sopranos_-2_006.JPG
Sopranos_-2_005.JPG
Sopranos_-2_001.JPG
Sopranos_005.JPG
Sopranos_004.JPG
Sopranos_003.JPG
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#2 12 years ago

I have seen them up here for 2-3k, if it is in great condition I would assume on the higher side. Always wanted one, a little strong if you have children playing, very fun overall. Would love to own one someday!

#3 12 years ago

Looks like the average for the Sopranos, is 3,135

#4 12 years ago

My gawd B_R, I could watch that all day!!

#5 12 years ago

If the " Price is Right " I might Snag it.. Keep Yr ear's Open.. You Know me !!!

#6 12 years ago

That's the one I want to start my garage arcade with...step away from the ledge...

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

That's the one I want to start my garage arcade with...step away from the ledge...

The Girl or the Pinball?

#8 12 years ago

Maybe I will just keep posting on this thread, seems the right thing to do.

Josh, the girl!!

#9 12 years ago

Went and Played the Sopranos , The volume was too Low , slope of the pin wasn't rite, To Slow,, I think i could get into this Pin if i had it in the GRG and tinkered w/ it a Bit.. The Owner wasn't there but he called me earlier today and said he could sell it for $ 2500.00 .. Flipper Button wear , need's to be shop'd.. Look @ the Pict's and tell me what you would offer.

I have a Short video of it Load-n also.. B_R

Sopranos_002.JPGSopranos_002.JPG Sopranos_003.JPGSopranos_003.JPG Sopranos_005.JPGSopranos_005.JPG Sopranos_006.JPGSopranos_006.JPG

#10 12 years ago

Is the LW3 for sale? That's a guilty pleasure pin for me. Never saw a Sopranos in person, but it looks a helluva lot like AFM.

#11 12 years ago

LW3 , it was on but the DMD was In-operative.. D.O.A , Plus it has No Beacon topper . You wanna price on it ?

#12 12 years ago

I would snag that! Maybe offer 2100 and settle at 2300?

#13 12 years ago

You are a true "PIN PIMP" Just show them the pimp hand and get it.

#14 12 years ago

LW3 , it was on but the DMD was In-operative.. D.O.A , Plus it has No Beacon topper . You wanna price on it ?

Nah, you live too far away anyway. It'd cost me more in gas than the pin is worth.

obamanomics.jpgobamanomics.jpg

#15 12 years ago

Frankly 2500 isn't crazy for a decent shopable Sopranos, anything below that is bonus to me.

#16 12 years ago

$2500 is not a bad price at all, but you can always dicker a bit. The safe usually needs to be taken apart and adjusted/straightened out anyway. Everyone I know who owns a Sopranos has done this, but it usually lasts once serviced.

#17 12 years ago

If he said $2500 he would probably take $2300 if you bring up the issues you noted.

Hey B_R....How does that Fire playfield look if you still have it? Bad shape or great shape?

#18 12 years ago

$2300, before you get it. but with shop, safe fixed, and your usual LED treatment, I'd go $2800.

#19 12 years ago

Yeah the Safe can be adjusted. Pinball Life sells the new metal safe replacement and decals for it if you want to freshen it up. $2500 is a good price as well before shopping. I would think you can get it for $2300 but I would grab it at $2500.00 Otherwise pass it on to others here. It will be gone in a day.

I paid $3K for a HUO with 96 plays on it. I thought that was a good price as well. I would have purchased it at 2500.00 if it was close to me

chris

#20 12 years ago

2500 for a sopranos that is routed and beat is a bad deal, walk away.

I sold one that may or may not have been huo last summer and it was tough at 3k. That was freshly shopped too, ended up trading fora nucore/lcd rfm + 500.

#21 12 years ago

I appreciate All the comment's , Not Sure what i'll do, but if i can get it a Bit Lower due to some of the Flaw's , We'll see. Here's a Crappy vid- i took of it.. I set the camera on the Glass@ the Lock bar.

I Dig the Mobster theme & the Music ..

#22 12 years ago

Man. The vid makes me want one. Y'all think there are any NIB left out there hiding somewhere?

#23 12 years ago

The ones I've seen have been 2.6K-3.3k, routed to shopped. Hey just because its routed doesn't mean its all bad. I bought a routed RBION and its very nice. Sopranos is a great game.

#24 12 years ago

I

Quoted from loren3233:Hey B_R....How does that Fire playfield look if you still have it? Bad shape or great shape?

Look's ok , I'll take $ 300.00 for it.. Look in my Miscellaneous Pinball Part's 4-Sale Thread , there's some Pict's of it.. $ 320.00 Ship'd ..

2-morrow will be the Day to Deal.. Sopranos might be Mine !!

#25 12 years ago

Decent game - how is the target in front of the boat? Airballs like TFLE. How is the fish and the saucer. 2500 is ok, the flipper wear hurts a bit for resale. 3k for huo is about right higher in a retail setting. 2300 would be the cheapest I ever seen. Good luck

#26 12 years ago

I like sopranos. It's at the local bar and the call outs are hilarious. The ladies at work even liked playing it

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Decent game - how is the target in front of the boat? Airballs like TFLE. How is the fish and the saucer. 2500 is ok, the flipper wear hurts a bit for resale. 3k for huo is about right higher in a retail setting. 2300 would be the cheapest I ever seen. Good luck

The P/F looked Good , The Fish Talked , Saucer Hole looked ok . Drop Target and decal was in Good shape . I'm Still Debating , I don't want to get so Deep in it that i can't swim out !! I'd like to get it for 2K , Shop it , Play for a while then sell . He didn't Bore the cab- for the Coin-door bar , he used the middle screw and made a custom Bar . ( Smart )

#28 12 years ago

I think you are above water if you still spend 2300 on it BR. 2k sounds like a steal. I know you will do that game justice. It's a great game to drink beer while playing.

#29 12 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I paid 1k so they are out there.

#30 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The P/F looked Good , The Fish Talked , Saucer Hole looked ok . Drop Target and decal was in Good shape . I'm Still Debating , I don't want to get so Deep in it that i can't swim out !! I'd like to get it for 2K , Shop it , Play for a while then sell . He didn't Bore the cab- for the Coin-door bar , he used the middle screw and made a custom Bar . ( Smart )

The game does look to be in very good shape,At 2500 it's a good deal if you were planning on keeping it but if you shop it out and add the LEDS there's not going to be much room for profit if your planning on flipping it.

2k would be the way to go so you can make money on it.

#31 12 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I paid 1k so they are out there.

That's probably the deal of the decade or the game must have been Hot!!!

#32 12 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

The game does look to be in very good shape,At 2500 it's a good deal if you were planning on keeping it but if you shop it out and add the LEDS there's not going to be much room for profit if your planning on flipping it.

2k would be the way to go so you can make money on it.

I'm Not Really interested in make-n a profit on this 1.. I'd Just like to own it , Tweek it , Play it & Not Loose any $$ when i'm Ready to sell. Sopranos Would be a Good Trader Pin also.. The more i Troll on it , the more I want it.. Ah Hell, I'll sleep on it.. Later..........

#33 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm Not Really interested in make-n a profit on this 1.. I'd Just like to own it , Tweek it , Play it & Not Loose any $$ when i'm Ready to sell. Sopranos Would be a Good Trader Pin also.. The more i Dwell on it , the more I want it.. Ah Hell, I'll sleep on it.. Later..........

I hear ya,It's a very good game and I really enjoy it.Good Luck

#34 12 years ago

Did you get it?

#35 12 years ago

did you!!?? 2500k is a good price.

#36 12 years ago

Not yet ,, I Can get it , but I don't know if I Really want it .. I Know Noth-n about the Series so that is Play-n a factor w/ me . Kinda like X-Files , I've Never watched the show , so Why buy the Pin..
I Can get The Sopranos if anyone want's it tho.

#37 12 years ago

I say offer 2 and buy at 2200. Fun game.

#38 12 years ago

We'll see.. If I get it , You know it will be Posted here . I'm Wanting my AC/DC Premium Pin . But it look's like it will be sometime in April or May ...

#39 12 years ago

AC/DC will be a will, Sopranos is fun, just fixed my safe and center post problems tonight, plays like a champ.

#40 12 years ago

I made another call 2-day and offered him $ 1800.00 , he said No !! after another minute of haggling , I said 2K is about as High as I wanna go.. No ,,, For some Reason he think's I have Plenty of $$ , $ 2K was my Stopping Point .. End of Story for Now . He has my # .

#41 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Not yet ,, I Can get it , but I don't know if I Really want it .. I Know Noth-n about the Series so that is Play-n a factor w/ me . Kinda like X-files , I've Never watched the show , so Why buy the Pin..
I Can get The Sopranos if anyone want's it tho.

The only advantage watching The X-Files has for me is that I can answer all the trivia questions
that get asked within the game and always get the bonus points.

A person not knowing the answer has a 50/50 shot at getting the answer right. If you miss a specific question one time you remember what the correct answer is, and get it right the next time you play if that question comes up.

#42 12 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

did you!!?? 2500k is a good price.

Yea if in good condition $2500 range a good price for it. Not my cup of tea though don't know why i loved the show.

#43 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

What are Sopranos going for in Good condition Now-a-day's , cause i can get my Hand's on 1 like 2-day !! Local , Like 10 mile's away !!

Attachments Spredem.gif (826.9 KB, 1 downloads) 3 days old Sopranos.jpg (156.1 KB, 0 downloads) 3 days old

I think it's a $2800-3200 pin and more if HUO. So if you get it less than 2500 you are doing good.

#44 12 years ago

I got one pimped out with sound and LED conversion for 3k. Never been routed! Totally fun game and a must for any man cave. I have to tone it down when my kid and his friend play. The game cusses like a Georgia whore but fun as hell to play and there is ton of stuff going on in the play field. I messed with the play field lighting a bit on mine and put purple LEDs in the slings and green in the areas where the plastics have grass graphic. The row of lights across the back behind the pole dancers I changed to red LED high outputs. Makes the game look a little more raunchy. I will post pics if requested. Sopranos is a must have!!

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I will post pics if requested.

requested pics!

#46 12 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

NinJaBooT said:I will post pics if requested.
requested pics!

Sure ,, Load up some Pict's- ...

#47 12 years ago

A local operator has one listed for just over 3K.

#48 12 years ago

Just played this game at the bar last night I actually really like it.

#49 12 years ago

I just got one in, and its going right back out after being shopped to a long term Rental for a Collection Agency Attorney.. Kinda fitting for them..

#50 12 years ago

Hey chime in on the $15k NIB CV. Did he store it? Or is this more likely a find?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Boards
PinSound

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sopranos-pinball-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.