(Topic ID: 30791)

So Operator had someone tell him I flipped his pins.. Should I feel bad.

By Benepinballs

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 170 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gerry
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 11 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

Anybody else feel this has ran its course?

Yes. I vote for a close.

#152 11 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

No shit Sherlock ! Keep deals to yourself

Obviously he has not learned anything during his 15 years of beinging in the biz, this is up there with Basket Weaving 101

#153 11 years ago

Anybody else feel this has ran its course?

Absolutely.

#154 11 years ago

would like to know why my post was deleted? what rule did i break? No explanation or nothing.

#155 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

would like to know why my post was deleted? what rule did i break? No explanation or nothing.

What did your posts say? It's easy for mods to delete a post by mistake. I've done it before. Unfortunately, only robin can bring it back.

#156 11 years ago

The Mod this morning was a little quick on the draw (IMHO).

An innocuous statement about the "rich getting richer" was 86ed because the Mod said it was a statement that "The Left" likes to use. (The Mod is from Kentucky; anyone want to make a guess on political affiliation?)

#157 11 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

An innocuous statement about the "rich getting richer" was 86ed because the Mod said it was a statement that "The Left" likes to use. (The Mod is from Kentucky; anyone want to make a guess on political affiliation?)

There's no place this statement can go other than worse. Recommend thread close post haste.

#158 11 years ago
    Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

There's no place this statement can go other than worse

yuuup

#159 11 years ago
    Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

Recommend thread close post haste.

WAYYYY long overdue anyway. Close please!

#160 11 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

You are speeding up the likelihood of this thread being closed and ruining the discussion for everyone (even if everything that needed to be said was likely said already). Publicly dragging mod conflicts out into the open seems like it will help your argument, but 90% of the time it ends with everyone looking bad. I really would take these issues to PM and let us get back to jabbing each other over morality.

#161 11 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

You are speeding up the likelihood of this thread being closed and ruining the discussion for everyone (even if everything that needed to be said was likely said already). Publicly dragging mod conflicts out into the open seems like it will help your argument, but 90% of the time it ends with everyone looking bad. I really would take these issues to PM and let us get back to jabbing each other over morality.

You're right... I should have left the last part out.

Having said that, this thread should have died long ago...

#162 11 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Having said that, this thread should have died long ago...

Yet on it goes, pointlessly.

#163 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

I deleted it and explained the reason in a PM.

Quoted from PismoArcade:

Mod is NOT from Kentucky and he is trying to keep politics out. There are many times people form opinions with limited information. I had received comments from others that were not happy with that post and the author even knew he should not have said it right in the post. Those are the reasons I made the first comments to stop it so the others would not continue. If I did not say something others were going to respond to the "rich getting richer."

I do not want to close threads, like mentioned before, that makes everybody suffer.

#164 11 years ago

...again, I should have stopped after the first sentence...sorry.

#165 11 years ago

I deleted it and explained the reason in a PM.

still have not received it yet?

#166 11 years ago

Anybody else feel this has ran its course?</blockquote

No matter your thought...Bene is good for the pinball community. Bobby keeps a set of nice condition games and runs cool tournaments. I've bought before and his prices are fair.

No matter your thought on what happened the Op supports pinball and pinside...that makes him good people in my book.

#167 11 years ago

no reason to close this..everyone is an adult here, and people have been more thatn gracious in accepting their short comings..

i feel the thread exposes an important part of the pin world

#168 11 years ago

to original thread question, "r u serious?"

#169 11 years ago
    Quoted from Benepinballs:

Actually those super cheap deals are few and far between obviously.

You are correct on pins but video games prices have really bottom out even from just a couple of years ago. Last Kingsport auction I got not one but two truck loads of stuff most under 25 dollars. I wouldnt pay much for those video games. Even newer ones like Silent Scope were only 75 dollars, got a redemption game with Mars dollar bill validator alone worth 175 dollars for 20 dollars.

#170 11 years ago

Vids suck...except for Star Wars...

Hense the price...

They take up valable pin realestate...

There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-operator-had-someone-tell-him-i-flipped-his-pins-should-i-feel-bad/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.