JJP Warranty.jpg
image-401.jpg
image-950.jpg
image-239.jpg
IMG_6430.JPG
IMG_6431.JPG
IMG_6423.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No way Rob! Gweem wasn't saying that and Teekee knows and said that prices are dropping across the board.
Gweem was talking about the "trollish" nature that Teekee exhibits non stop with Woz, no comparison, that's the difference my friend, not a few nameless dummies that butthurt over MM........

Learn to read.

Why do you just make stuff up?

Here, let me help you:

Quoted from gweempose:

can't tell if you are truly clueless or just being deliberately obtuse. Of course you are allowed to post your opinions. The problem is that you appear to relish the fact that WOZ prices are trending lower.

RELISH THE FACT THAT WOZ PRICES are going down. Just like the jackasses were doing with MM.

Pretty damn simple point Ice. Just because WOZ is involved in the comparison doesn't mean that you have to say it isn't a valid point or comparison when it is.

#102 10 years ago

Facts ruined this thread !

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I swear I don't know why I bother to support this place... I must be the glutton for punishment as it seems no good deed....

It's the same handful of people non stop, they are trying to rile you up, Rob and Jimmy are tag teaming you......

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

I don't know anything for sure, but I think Peyton Manning single-handedly destroyed the 2013 fantasy football season.

i won two of my leagues. had peyton manning in neither. it was all about middle-round bargains like pierre garcon and picking up stacy/lacy mid season.

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's the same handful of people non stop, they are trying to rile you up, Rob and Jimmy are tag teaming you......

Facts suck!

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Pretty damn simple point Ice. Just because WOZ is involved in the comparison doesn't mean that you have to say it isn't a valid point or comparison when it is.

Who gives a f*ck........it's Teekee and it's a big difference, do you get that or not?

#107 10 years ago

If warranty is non transferable then that is a problem and ill be done with Jersey jack

I hope Jack can publicly state warranty period and if it is transferable

#108 10 years ago

There clearly a "fact" or two about you Jimmy............ That most here would agree with.......

#109 10 years ago

Let the guy have his "For Sale" thread back.
Jack knows that it is in JJP's best interest to support games that are sold to new owners within the warranty term, especially since it is a new product and a new company. I believe Stern will do the same thing and their policy is probably written very similar to JJP.

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

If warranty is non transferable then that is a problem and ill be done with HIP
I hope Jack can publicly state warranty period and if it is transferable

PinChromeAss is gonna ruin JJPs business sooner or later.

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Facts ruined this thread !

Check this fact...
image-950.jpgimage-950.jpg

There you have it folks. Again DON'T listen to the same folks who are in every thread starting shit. You guys cost this guy a game sale. That alone should earn you bans.

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There clearly a "fact" or two about you Jimmy............ That most here would agree with....

I totally agree !

#113 10 years ago

it is a SPICY time to be in to pinball! i like it!

#114 10 years ago

Of course the warranty is "transferable" people! Good lord, do you have Sternitis? Wtf.......

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Check this fact..

Check page 218.

#116 10 years ago

Ok, yes Stern has the same written policy for their warranty and the original purchaser:

"STERN ™ PINBALL INC. FACTORY LIMITED WARRANTY :

STERN PINBALL INC. SELLER WARRANTS ONLY TO THE INITIAL PURCHASER OF ITS
PRODUCTS THAT THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW ARE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL
AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE AND SERVICE FOR THE WARRANTY PERIOD SPECIFIED; WARRANTY PERIODS ARE EFFECTIVE FROM THE INITIAL DATE OF SHIPMENT
FROM SELLER TO DISTRIBUTOR."

http://www.bmigaming.com/sternpinballwarranty.htm

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Honestly in this case rob hasn't said a word but I did just slap McCune and the original problem maker MrDo.

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Check page 218.

I'm overriding page 218.

#119 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

it is a SPICY time to be in to pinball! i like it!

Hey, F you and your F ing fantasy leagues you M Fing pezpunker..........hehe, just kidding, congrats of fantasy win

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Check page 218.

Ok, I F ing wrote the rules on page 218, what do you want to know?

Mr. Dodoo?

#121 10 years ago

Bump... Lets get back on track here so the OP can sell his game
image-401.jpgimage-401.jpg

#122 10 years ago

Wonder why JJP put that in their warranty then?

It is very clear that the warranty is not transferable. It isn't like someone was just making stuff up.

Quoted from iceman44:

Of course the warranty is "transferable" people! Good lord, do you have Sternitis? Wtf.......

Of course? What do you mean "of course"?

Their warranty says the exact opposite!

JJP Warranty.jpgJJP Warranty.jpg

#123 10 years ago

Thank you for looking into that Alex.

Now can the WOZ and JJP haters please exit the thread and let the poster have his for sales thread back?

Its always the same three posters who are constantly bashing WOZ and JJP at every turn.

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'm overriding page 218.

Not bad for a volunteer ! You go Alex !

#125 10 years ago

Pm sent

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Not bad for a volunteer ! You go Alex !

Dude, quit it. Please stop trolling in WOZ threads.

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Bump... Let get back on track here so the OP can sell his game

image-401.jpg 24 KB

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Hey, I if I take a dump in a box and mark it "guaranteed", what do I have, a guaranteed piece of shit........

It's an "implied warranty of merchantability"......

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It is very clear that the warranty is not transferable. It isn't like someone was just making stuff up.

JJP Warranty.jpg 69 KB

Because good customer service overrides that. You never had something that wasn't under warranty under the letter of the warranty be covered by good customer service ? You would be lying if you said no. Everyone has.

Just like all legal crap stern has the same thing and they support game sales as well. You are purposefully being obtuse and you know it.

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

JJP Warranty.jpg 69 KB

I don't know why it would be in there, but now it's been overridden. Personally, Im going to start overriding things I don't like myself. Im calling the power company tomorrow and telling them to f off, they've been overridden.

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Because good customer service overrides that. You never had something that wasn't under warranty under the letter of the warranty be covered by good customer service ? You would be lying if you said no. Everyone has.
Just like all legal crap stern has the same thing and they support game sales as well. You are purposefully being obtuse and you know it.

Holy crap, we really have some spin going on now.

Bottom line: WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. That's all that was said to begin with.

JJP sycophants interpret that as saying that if something goes wrong, JJP won't touch the pin. It wasn't what you guys term the "JJP haters" that ever said that! lol

God, I love this place!

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The difference is: Stern is an actual company making a profit, not a moron trying to get attention on a pinball site.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Bottom line: WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. That's all that was said to begin with.
JJP sycophants interpret that as saying that if something goes wrong, JJP won't touch the pin. It wasn't what you guys term the "JJP haters" that ever said that! lol
God, I love this place!

That's bull:

MrDo
Pinball addict
1,227,400 1
22 HOURS AGO | # QUOTE | !! | IGNORE
Hope you got the new board sets since the warranty is NOT transferrable.
Congrats on your sale!

I guess it was interpreted wrong be the buyer, me and everyone else as that's how we got down this warranty road.

#134 10 years ago

I can think of half a dozen people that need to stop posting in WOZ threads.

Doesn't matter who's right or wrong, etc. You're all acting like children and it's gotten old... It was old months and months ago.

Just stop already.

Quoted from RobT:

God, I love this place!

??

#135 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's an "implied warranty of merchantability"......

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Implied warranty of merchantability applied to a pinball machine! God, I love this shit!

#136 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

God, I love this place!

Dude its true that some companies just have that good of customer service. I had Sennheiser send a replacement part out for free for an expensive pair of earbuds I own that were well out of warranty. It happens.

#137 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The only "spin" is coming from you and Jimmy, click and clack, for some unknown ongoing reason that defies all logic known to reasonable human beings........

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

The difference is: Stern is an actual company making a profit, not a moron trying to get attention on a pinball site.

Now on ignore and soon to be banned anyway so it won't matter.

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Implied warranty of merchantability applied to a pinball machine! God, I love this shit!

Nothing changes the fact that JJP will honor the warranty. Jack is the CEO, not you!

JJP's customer service has been stellar

#140 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Now on ignore and soon to be banned anyway so it won't matter.

You gonna pay someone to do that as well?

#141 10 years ago

Ahh, the rare occasion where raising your asking price might make it easier to sell. Just seems too fishy ...

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Implied warranty of habitability? Fitness for a particular purpose?.........Implied warranty of Pinside?

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

That's bull:
MrDo
Pinball addict
1,227,400 1
22 HOURS AGO | # QUOTE | !! | IGNORE
Hope you got the new board sets since the warranty is NOT transferrable.
Congrats on your sale!
I guess it was interpreted wrong be the buyer, me and everyone else as that's how we got down this warranty road.

Look, the bottom line is that the warranty is not transferable. Regardless, JJP is still going to replace those boards for obvious reasons, including the fact that it is a known issue (which would probably put them on the hook legally), and of course because of their reputation and customer service (which by most accounts is excellent).

The thread took a turn when the JJP contingent were all up in arms saying it was a lie that the warranty isn't transferable. They were wrong.

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Dude its true that some companies just have that good of customer service. I had Sennheiser send a replacement part out for free for an expensive pair of earbuds I own that were well out of warranty. It happens.

It certainly does!

Did I ever say anything different? Nope.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Nothing changes the fact that JJP will honor the warranty. Jack is the CEO, not you!
JJP's customer service has been stellar

Again, I certainly never said anything to the contrary. See above. It isn't a matter of them "honoring the warranty", it is a matter of them voluntarily supporting the product DESPITE THE FACT that legally they might not have to because of their written warranty. It's the same thing with Stern. No big deal. Just funny how you JJP guys were all saying it wasn't true, and now you have to backtrack when shown the facts.

#145 10 years ago

The thread took a wrong turn only when Pinside's classic three WOZ / JJP haters entered the thread and started poking. Its not the first time its happened. lol

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It certainly does!
Did I ever say anything different? Nope.

so uh to be clear ... your position is that JJP will support this game.

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The thread took a turn when the JJP contingent were all up in arms saying it was a lie that the warranty isn't transferable. They were wrong.

You are wrong, it is transferable, implied or otherwise, and you, Jimmy, and Cal should know better..... And shhhhhhh, hey, it looks like JJP is taking care of every consumer, but please be quiet, let's not alert them to anything otherwise

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The thread took a wrong turn only when Pinside's classic three WOZ / JJP haters entered the thread and started poking. Its not the first time its happened.

Pretty sure it's when the 5 JJP thugs decided they could flex their muscle behind a keyboard. JJP is like the Sopranos of Pinball.

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

so uh to be clear ... your position is that JJP will support this game.

Absolutely.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-huo-wizard-of-oz-le-pinball-machine-7000/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.