Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 592 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bearsfan27
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6868.JPG
    IMG_6839.JPG
    IMG_6835.JPG
    IMG_6834.JPG
    IMG_0917.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0912.JPG
    IMG_0903.JPG
    IMG_0913.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0906.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0899.JPG
    IMG_0898.JPG
    There are 592 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 12.
    #101 10 years ago

Thansk for all the updates

#102 10 years ago

Thanks Brett for the photos & reporting. FYI, those gas displays with the individual wires are known as Nixie Tubes. Google for more info. We can thank our Russian friends for them.

#103 10 years ago

The Nixie tube displays on Zitt's Mirror Uni machine are freaking awesome. Haven't played Predator yet 'cause the crowds are redonk. Probably will try at the vendor party tonight. Having a blast, wish y'all were here. Sold the Earthshaker, bought an EBD. Pix to follow. From a camera, not a phone.

#104 10 years ago

My first "selfie" taken at the behest of the World Record people. Unofficial count was around 230 machines. Smashes the old record but gives lots of room for improvement.

Both of my machines getting lots of love, but no buyers yet.

IMG_6838.JPGIMG_6838.JPG
    #105 10 years ago

1) World Record Attempt in progress. The gal in the crown is an official observer.
    2) The biggest BTTF topper ever!
    3) The tournament area.
    4) Swap meet. Lots of folks, plenty to choose from, for once!
    5) Swap meet more. Way2wyrd there in red shirt.
    6) more

IMG_6835.JPGIMG_6835.JPG IMG_6836.JPGIMG_6836.JPG IMG_6843.JPGIMG_6843.JPG IMG_6844.JPGIMG_6844.JPG IMG_6845.JPGIMG_6845.JPG IMG_6847.JPGIMG_6847.JPG
    #106 10 years ago

Just add Novus.... Was someone looking for nice wallhangers???

IMG_6848.JPGIMG_6848.JPG IMG_6849.JPGIMG_6849.JPG IMG_6850.JPGIMG_6850.JPG
    #107 10 years ago

A sincere thanks to whoever put their SM$M right next to mine. Makes mine look better!

IMG_6832.JPGIMG_6832.JPG
    #108 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Just add Novus.... Was someone looking for nice wallhangers???

IMG_6848.JPG 326 KB

IMG_6849.JPG 256 KB

IMG_6850.JPG 277 KB

Thanks both of you for the pics. Make you fell like we are there.

#109 10 years ago

Anyone have any update on the presentation from JJP?? Was any new Hobbit info/pics revealed?

#110 10 years ago
    Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Anyone have any update on the presentation from JJP?? Was any new Hobbit info/pics revealed?

- Please update when new info emerges!

#111 10 years ago

Not from me. I'm not doing any of that this year. Will get some great pics later during the vendor after party. The crowd is very thin and easier to work around. The show is better than ever and I am really looking forward to tonight. Texas Land and Cattle for dinner then back to it. A few of the higher end pins for the auction are not for play(BBB) but most are. Cactus Canyon is getting lots of love. There is food and drinks on site as well as the occasional food truck. Same vendors as last year, more stuff to look at and good show prices. Even from CPR!

Picked up some boards for my Space Invaders project and, somehow, an Eight Ball Deluxe managed to find its way into my trailer. Damn.

Lots of folks telling me they were wanting to see the Acrylic Pinball Project. Sorry to have disappointed so many, but it will be done right and here next year. Quite an ego boost to hear that stuff.

#112 10 years ago

The frustrating thing for me is that my wife flew to Dallas to attend a Montessori teachers' conference this weekend. She's just a few miles from TPF, and I am up here in NC with the kids! The sacrifices we make for love. Sigh...

#117 10 years ago
    Quoted from retired_user_101:

Ps. There's an "epic" person in here

Do tell....

#118 10 years ago

Only have rumors about hobbit so far. Nothing that I can say, but is findable on pinside.
    More digging to do still.

Did Jack end up speaking about The Hobbit?

Thanks!

#122 10 years ago

The prices aren't bad, but here's the rub.

#123 10 years ago

Star Wars Eps 1 for $2,750 suspended. Not sold, missed minimum.

I would have taken $2750 and ran with it, unless maybe it had a nucore in it.

#126 10 years ago

TRON LE (ohhh yeahhhh)
    Sells for $8,000 + fees + tax

Not bad!

#128 10 years ago

man if I was gonna fly to any show this is the one. Thanks for sharing!

#130 10 years ago

Great Predator review.

Thanks so much for the thorough review. I am very interested, and in many encoruaged, by your description of the game as "hard". Until this show and your review, of the people who took the time to express an opinion, the predominant feeling was that it was very much too easy.

Of the people you have talked to around the machine,have you found your assessment of the difficulty sentiment shared?

#132 10 years ago
    Quoted from navajas:

Of the people you have talked to around the machine,have you found your assessment of the difficulty sentiment shared?

I consider myself a thoroughly mediocre player and I found the shots really tough at the Louisville show

#136 10 years ago

New Mustang sold for $4,250 + bla

There are 592 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/secret-texas-pinball-festival-updates/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.