• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by wiredworm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi there,

A friend of mine has managed to come across a couple of Gottlieb Wedgeheads which are in pretty good condition but the rubbers are totally perished. The machines are a Top Card and a Playball.

I'm in the UK and want to get them replaced but all the rubber kits i've found so far are located in the US.

Is there any kind soul out there who can tell me the required rubber parts needed for these Pins please?

Many thanks

Pete

11 months later
#2 9 years ago

Hi Pete,
I just came across this old posting. I just bought a Playball game and replaced the rubbers. If you still need to know, it needs 15) 5/16" white rubber rings, 2) 1-1/2" white rubbers, 2) 2-1/2" white rubbers, 4) 3-1/2" white rubbers and 2) 3/8 x 1-1/2 flipper rings-red.

#3 9 years ago

Top card -
10 - A10217 3/8"
2 - A10221 2"
4 - A10223 3"
1 - A10224 3-1/2"
2 - A13151 Red flipper rings
2 - A14793 23/64" Mini post rings
1 - A9143 rebound rubber
1 - Shooter tip

#5 9 years ago

Thanks for the replies

Unfortunately the machine has since moved on so I don't need the info now. But of course it's probably of use as a reference for others looking for the info.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rubber-part-listing-needed-for-top-card-and-playball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.