(Topic ID: 8122)

Robin, this one feature would be greatly appreciated!

By ryanleblanc

12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Pin_Crazed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

All the new additions to pinside are fantastic, I've already made a thread about how pinside is the best example of perfect web design and all that jazz, but there is one feature i just noticed that could use some expanding.

I see that now we can look art a machine's ratings divided into four major groups "Game Design, Artwork, Sounds/Music, and Other Aspects" which is very cool.

But, could you possibly add a button to click that will display a machine's rating for each of the 16 different aspects. This would make comparing machines easier because then we could accurately compare each aspect of each game. It would be very useful and appreciated if you could add that feature while you fix any bugs in pinside version 3.0.

I hope I'm not being demanding or anything, I want you to know how amazing this website is, all thanks to you having designed it from scratch. It's really the most beautiful and functional website I've ever come across. It's just a little request, and if you don't have the time, that's perfectly fine because I am definitely very content with all the work put into pinside thus far.

Anyway, maybe you'd consider this feature? Pretty please

Anyone else think this would be a nice little extra just to squeeze in?

3 months later
    #2 12 years ago

Hey, thanks for the kind words!

Dunno how I missed this topic (3 months old and no replies), but this a great idea!

I'm currently pretty occupied with already so many feature ideas and requests for the Pinside, but will keep this one in mind! Thanks Ryan!

#3 12 years ago

You rock Robin! Thanks for always putting in so much effort into this site, it is amazing!! Would be great to see the OP's name with the thread title and have them change color once read so you can see them quickly when you scroll through the list.

I find I am reading every title to find ones I have read for new posts, would be nice to be able to scan the list for the colors. Just some more work for you cause you have so much free time LOL! If their is a way to do this already, forgive my total lack of knowledge on this site

Three cheers for Robin!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robin-this-one-feature-would-be-greatly-appreciated and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.