Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Tsskinne
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am going to look at it Saturday afternoon in the pictures it seems to be in good condition. It needs to be shopped and some of the lights on the playfield don't work (Top corner). Guy says it's been sitting for over six years and says they worked when it was stored.

What do you think?

#2 10 years ago

8-1200

#3 10 years ago

$1,000,000......that is what I would sell mine for! and I would still have to think about it, great game!

#4 10 years ago

Thanks for all the replies. Tsskinne is there a way to turn off the multi ball feature? Either way I am going to try to get it.

#5 10 years ago

Hey cool, but if its been sitting that long, how's the battery on the CPU look? The ultimate "spuds" pin. Good luck~SpOoKy

#6 10 years ago

There is a rom update to turn off multiball

#7 10 years ago

I'll be sure to check the battery. Do you know where can I get the rom update?

Thanks for the help

#8 10 years ago

About 6 months ago one sat on CL forever for 1k. It was in perfect shape. Don't know what it finally sold for.

#9 10 years ago

did you get the game?

#10 10 years ago

looks like the starting price is around 1000 here...

sanantonio.craigslist.org link

#11 10 years ago

Yep I got it. It was very dirty. I replaced all the rubbers after cleaning and waxing the playfield. It's a blast to play!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gainesville, GA
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

1,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sullivan, WI
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
RGP Models

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-spring-break and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.