Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

It looks like I may be getting my 2nd Pinball choice! Scared Stiff. (AFM would be first!)
Excellent condition. What would be a good price? Thanks!!

#2 12 years ago

I would guess over $4k as they are a title that also continues to climb. I have one that will be going up FT/FS soon so I will be seeing what others think on this.

#3 12 years ago

4k routed. 5800 recently for sale here with mods and great shape. that's the range.

#4 12 years ago

I have seen a few in the 3 to 3,500 range routed

Excellent probably in the 3800 to 4800 range.

#5 12 years ago

If there is no cab fade or playfield wear, then somewhere in the $3800 range I would say. Mine is in ,what I would consider, collector quality condition and If I were to sell I would ask for something in the 4k range.

#6 12 years ago

You'll probably have to pay over $4k for a nice one.

#7 12 years ago

Great! Thanks! So far we're in the $3,600-3,800 range. It has some mods on it. I'll probably pick it up on Saturday. I'll take pix and youz can tell me how I did...

#8 12 years ago

great game! One of our favorites

#9 12 years ago

wow The prices have gone up. I got lucky with mine. No fade no wear been in a basement since 1998. Batteries didn't leak! Got a great price as well.

It is a very very good pin!

#10 12 years ago

I sold mine last month that was a route game, cleaned up and Cliffys installed, all the mods and full LEDs, decent cabinet and fairly rough box decals, for $3800.

#11 12 years ago

Last year I know of 2 that were sold in Ontario/Quebec and they were in the $3200 to $3500 range in nice clean condition from collectors.

It's shocking what the values quoted on this forum are but I guess one must learn to accept the market for what it is. I swear I had no idea AFM in routed condition would go over $4K.

A year ago the US seemed to be the place to get better deals for Canadians, if the shipping and tax over the border didnt kill it. Not so much now by the looks of what people are quoting here.

I have never bought machines as an investment, but based on the way things are going it looks like at least the money I have spent is safe (for now). People always say that these machines will be worth next to nothing, just like most EMs, within 20 years or so as the population ages. I just hope the senior's home will accept my machines to entertain the residents. LOL

#12 12 years ago

Yup! I never buy for investment....but so far I've done ok...

#13 12 years ago

I sold one a few years ago that was really nice for $5k, then bought another one about 6 months later because I missed it.

#14 12 years ago

Wow I bought one last November home use only like new for $3100 I guess I did ok.

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from wbradley:

A year ago the US seemed to be the place to get better deals for Canadians, if the shipping and tax over the border didnt kill it. Not so much now by the looks of what people are quoting here.

I think that all depends where you are! You guys are pin rich out east compared to us in the prairies, the land of routed, beat to crap Addams Family's for $5,000. If one ever comes up!

The majority of the time I see FS posts from our neighbours to the south, I think if that was in my hood, how many bodies would I have to climb over to get that deal? That $600 Sorcerer? Would have been sold in a minute, and relisted at $1500 - $1800. No joke ..... If a routed SS came up for $3500, it would sell in a heart beat.

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

4k routed. 5800 recently for sale here with mods and great shape. that's the range.

Tat lowered his to 5300 and it's pimped out to the max. Don't know if it's sold or not....

#17 12 years ago

I lowest good condition one recently was around $3400 in FL.
$3200 last year in FL.
I have my own personal lead, waiting on striking!

#18 12 years ago

Thanks for all the help. It looks like (barring I find out anything wrong tomorrow) we settled on $3,600. I'll post pictures when I get it...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

£ 38.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

£ 38.00
$ 249.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-scared-stiff-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.