Price check on... Raven

Started 2 years ago by herbertbsharp in forum MarketBuying advice.

Forum » Market » Buying advice » Topic

Price check on... Raven

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by herbertbsharp
  • 12 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from kwiKimart

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years ago
    #

What do you think? Working condition, decent playfield and cab..... Gottleib pricing is kind of a mystery to me.... Anyone looking to buy one? Thanks!

2 years ago
    #

I believe last time I had one, I had to pay someone to take it off my hands.

dung

Pinball addict
    1,382,100 2
    2 years ago
    #

300 or less. Its not a bad game at all, but very very tough sell. It is just so damn ugly. If you have tons of space and it is cheap get it, but if you don't think you will keep it stay away. Otherwise you may have it on your hands for a good long while.

2 years ago
    #

About the same as peanuts. $1 per lb.

2 years ago
    #

There is one local to me, guy started out at 400 and now is down to 200.
    I had one non working and gave away a few games I didn't want and included the Raven.
    The guy reluctantly took it when I said you have to take them all or take nothing.
    I don't remember but I think I sold the ramp translite and a few other parts off it.
    Up here it is called Ewaste and they charge for it at the dump.

2 years ago
    #

I paid 250, wayyyyyyy to much. But I ended up selling it for 450 in a package deal.

2 years ago
    #

prime canidate for a total re-theme

2 years ago
    #

Is it really that bad? One just popped up for sale here. Wayyyyyy too much, but maybe the guy will take (a lot) less. I don't think it'd look bad with the alternate translite...

ebay.com link » Raven Pinball Alternate Translite

2 years ago
    #

That ebay seller has some nice alternate translites. That Shadow on is nice.

Heck.. I'd buy one for $250 if there are any near South Dakota. Even the worth pinball machine is worth $250.. especially with the alternate translite.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    captainadam_21 said:

That ebay seller has some nice alternate translites.

I really like that alternate Raven backglass.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

I turned a Raven down that needed a little bit of work for $250. If I wasn't full, I would have bought it. It is a John Trudeau design after all and worth play-testing for a while, imho.

I haven't played it IRL but it seemed to play okay on pinmame. I think the single pop-up 'sniper' drop targets are neat.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

At least under $500.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple