Price Check--Jungle Lord: Red vs. Blue Cabinet

Started 8 months ago by BigB in forum MarketBuying advice.

Forum » Market » Buying advice » Topic

Price Check--Jungle Lord: Red vs. Blue Cabinet

Topic summary

• Started 8 months ago by BigB
  • 5 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Choggard

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

8 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

Is there a difference in value between the two different colors? Is one more desirable than the other. Any differences in game play other than cosmetics?

8 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

Anybody?? Where are the price police now? Never a cop around when you need one.

8 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

Price guide puts them both at $775 Yet only 100 of red as compared to 5900 of the blue. I have a blue on and a friend has the red one , i think he said the playfield has a different incert or something minor but i dont think game play is any different. Since there are only 100 of the red id say you could ask more for it. Hope that helped.

8 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

I'd go $900 for the Red on average, add or subtract for condition. I personally would like JL though, & could care less if it were the red or blue. Game is the same & I think the PF looks better on the blue.

8 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

Even though the red is much less common it doesn't seem to bring a premium price. I like the looks of the blue better but probably because I own blue and played blue when it was new. Either way it's a great game.

8 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

Going to look at a red one tomorrow. The guy says the bg is mint. The pf is in really good condition for this age of a pin. The cabinet is perfect on one side with some scratches on the other from being up against a wall. Wants $950.

Choggard

Pinball master
    2,686,700 1
    8 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

It's all about condition just like everything else. Avg. condition I would say $1k..

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple