(Topic ID: 18004)

Price Check Gottlieb Super Mario Bros Mushroom World

By Direwolf

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I am looking at possibly selling my Gottlieb Super Mario Bros Mushroom World and am looking for some ideas as to what it is worth. It is working 100% and has the usual wear around the holes, by the flippers, and where the ball drops on the playfield. It also has some damage around one of the pop bumpers where someone pulled the mylar up. There is one broken and one cracked plastic. The cabinet has wear around where the legs were in the lower position and has some nicks and bruises but the paint and graphics are still pretty nice and bright. It has a new pair of legs and levelers on it but I also have the original legs and levelers but they need to be cleaned up. The beer seal needs to be replaced and there is some rust underneath. The DMD works fine but it looks like a couple of dots in the very right upper corner are dimmer then the rest of the display. The translite has about three bad spots in it. The machine needs to be shopped but all of the bulbs and rubbers have been recently replaced.

I also have a NOS set of plastics sealed in the bag and a complete set of NOS decals for the machine that would also be included as well as the manual.

It does not get played too much since I got my Freddy and I am thinking about letting the Super Mario go to make room for something else.

#2 11 years ago

I know this is the smaller pin, with a smaller release..

The REGULAR SMB, there was one here for sale in Dallas the other week, went for 1100. Was trashed on the cabinet, playfield was dirty as heck, warp pipe needed to be completely repainted, not a single un-broken rubber on the entire machine, LOL. Couldn't even play it. Was at an auction, and stilll went for that despite all the flaws. Unbelievable...gotta wonder what some of these non-pinhead buyers are thinking sometimes...

The Mushroom World one was extremely limited production, right? Was always curious what one would go for. The fact you have NOS plastics and decals...wowzers.

#3 11 years ago

One here at auction this past march is routed condition (broken plastics, PF wear, etc..) went for $2100...

Course I paid $1200 for my Mario Andretti at the same auction with some work needed on it which I am slowly doing.... but, I like the game, Not a deep rule set but a quick play machine.

#4 11 years ago

I know a guy that might want it, if you're willing to ship. I sent him a link to the thread. Good luck with the sale if you decide to do it.

#5 11 years ago

One just sold today for just over 1K on ebay I think like 1085.

It is a very low run machine. So it depends on the collector.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-gottlieb-super-mario-bros-mushroom-world and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.