Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jamespin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I found somone selling these too depending on price I may jump on both!! Defiantly want the Genie but how much is to much? Thanks guys

#2 10 years ago

I think I sold my Genie for $1100. It was in nice shape and had all of the boards replaced with pascal janin's stuff. If it's priced right, go for it. I miss mine.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks! They are asking 1000 for the pair I guess the flippers stick on Genie not sure why -this is my first machine- that being said if they'd do 500 for it by itself I'd defiantly take it if its an easy repair

#4 10 years ago

Good game for first games Evel Knievel was my first game early SS and EM games are good game to learn to work on as they are forgiving .

#6 10 years ago

A lot off people will tell you DMD all the way but for a first game think early SS

#7 10 years ago

Sorry to hear that Sammy. The hunt is part of the fun though. I agree with some of the earlier comments, an early solid state game is a great one to start with. There are a lot of great titles that aren't super expensive and, if you decide to tear down the playfield, there's less "stuff" to reassemble.

#8 10 years ago

Thanks everyone!! And I guess there is still a chance they played the we have a few other people interested card. But then she was like my Husband will meet you Friday sometime during the day so we'll see! I'd go right now but I have to bring along at least 1 person before I buy who knows what to look for mechanically. So at least I have a shot

#9 10 years ago

As long as the playfields are not very worn and back glass at least in good shape I wouldn't wait and 1k is a good deal.

Ps... you will learn that when you see a good deal you will want to talk about it here after the pins are in your possession or at least not give away location and where for sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.50
$ 10.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-gotlieb-genie-and-bally-night-rider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.