th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 1,525 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 31.
#1451 11 years ago

#1452 11 years ago

I forgot just how great that was!

#1453 11 years ago

I think the title of this thread needs to be edited

#1454 11 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I just saw this and had to share... It's a must see if you are a fan.
» YouTube video
-Brian
Predator #46

That was linked about 5,000 posts ago.

#1455 11 years ago

If it bleeds we can kill it!

#1456 11 years ago

Where_s_the_update.gifWhere_s_the_update.gif

#1457 11 years ago

#145 and exited to get to expo and see whats new with the killing machine

#1458 11 years ago

HAHA Betelgeuse that movie clip was awesome, I can't believe I've never seen it before, so great lol

#1459 11 years ago

Git to da Expo!

#1460 11 years ago

Okay guys lets stay on topic......If you give away our position one more time I'll bleed you real quite like..And leave you here.
Damn I just couldn't help it there are too many great quotes from this movie.

#23 out.

#1461 11 years ago

Update from Skit-b's Facebook:
"Mini Wizard Mode looks like it's done. With a name like Killing Spree, it had better be pretty exciting, right? Time to take a little break from all this coding and testing to answer some emails..."

#1462 11 years ago

So mini wizard is "killing spree" and having to "know stuff about the movie," what do you think the mode will be?

I'm thinking killing the troops in order they die in the movie possibly.

#1464 11 years ago

Just got an email conformation from Kevin that I AM #32. I FEEL BETTER NOW!!

#1465 11 years ago

I emailed Kevin twice about this pin. No answer. Looks like I'm out.

Rick.

#1466 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Rick.

Don't be so sure. When did you send the email? I have been corresponding with him since early this year but his response today was from an email sent on 8/22.

#1467 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Rick.

Keep the faith!

#1468 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Rick.

SkitB has taken no deposits.
Trust me, once the rubber hits the road, half of the guys on this list are going to give up their spot. It's inevitable. I'm not being negative, just realistic. Its has happened with WOZ, BHZA and any Stern LE release in recent history. There will be predators to be had until production starts and maybe beyond.

Once the first one rolls off the line and it kicks ass, then you should worry about not getting one.
Kevin and team seem like great people... they'll take care of you. Of that I have no doubt.

#1469 11 years ago
Quoted from Marc:

Don't be so sure. When did you send the email? I have been corresponding with him since early this year but his response today was from an email sent on 8/22.

I sent an email on 8/23. Just got a response today too. Like was said above, Keep the faith!

#1470 11 years ago

Damn - thought there was going to be an update with all this new activity....

The more I see of Woz, the more I'm certain I put my name down for the right machine

Still wondering how the hell I'm going to get it to the UK......

#1471 11 years ago

Just got my number last night also.

#1472 11 years ago

I just got a number as well after contacting them twice, the first time on Aug 23rd.

#1473 11 years ago

#13 in Predator. #1 in your hearts.

#1474 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

SkitB has taken no deposits.
Trust me, once the rubber hits the road, half of the guys on this list are going to give up their spot.

At some point on this Tolstoy length thread someone mentioned that supposedly, should a number come up and the owner not pay, SkitB is planning to skip it. Seems very strange to me and I guess I'd be really surprised if that was the case, but thought I'd put it out there.

#1475 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

At some point on this Tolstoy length thread someone mentioned that supposedly, should a number come up and the owner not pay, SkitB is planning to skip it. Seems very strange to me and I guess I'd be really surprised if that was the case, but thought I'd put it out there.

That would seem odd. It would also be strange to have gaps in the production numbers.
Well, I guess we'll wait and see.

#1476 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Oh hell, can you imagine?
Jack: "Nice outfit. You guys shoot popcorn out yer head if I light a match or somethin'?"Busey: "It sees our heat. These protective suits make us as invisible to him as he is to us. We use these pheromone sensors all over the place to track his movements. We can see his scent!"Jack: "What?"

Lions... tigers... bears.... oh my.

#1477 11 years ago

Kevin confirmed me as #76 last week.

#1478 11 years ago

I bid you velcome!

animated-gifs-death-02.gifanimated-gifs-death-02.gif

#1479 11 years ago

Kevin sent me an email. Awaiting response.

EXCITING!!

Rick.

#1480 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Kevin sent me an email. Awaiting response.
EXCITING!!
Rick.

Likely will be a 2-4 week response. I've responded to him within seconds of him emialing me and it is usually 2-4 weeks before I hear back. It seems he sets aside a block of time and just powers through all the emails.

#1481 11 years ago

I emailed Kevin 2 days ago and he got back to this morning to tell me I now have #114!!!

#1482 11 years ago

#102 here. Woohoo.

#1483 11 years ago

I said I didn't care what number I got so they didn't give me a number.

#1484 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

So how do you KNOW you have one set aside? Did Kevin just say, yeah, you got one?

#1485 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Yeah... that doesn't sound right. You say you don't care, and then he assigns YOU the number.

#1486 11 years ago

I want to know if they are going to be in Chicago with one that has the playfield done...?

#1487 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

I want to know if they are going to be in Chicago with one that has the playfield done...?

We got the impression that they would be at expo with a much more developed prototype.
What that means is anybody's guess... but I would expect some sort of art reveal.

#1488 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

I didn't say anything at all about a number in my email to Kevin. And one was just given to me. Not sure if it matters, but that's what happened.

#1489 11 years ago

I told him I didn't care about the number and he issued me #107. I'm hoping they make a big splash in Chicago and the hype really starts.

#1490 11 years ago

Hum... people have already been dropping out then because I originally asked for #107 and on 7/19 was told it was already taken, so I eventually ended up with #207. I honestly don't care what the # is as long as I get one, but the original request asked for #s and 107 is my street address, so threw it in the mix. I'm in for the long haul... bring on the Predator!

#1491 11 years ago

Yes, if you don't care about the number, they just give you the next one available that someone didn't request.

#1492 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Hum... people have already been dropping out then because I originally asked for #107 and on 7/19 was told it was already taken, so I eventually ended up with #207. I honestly don't care what the # is as long as I get one, but the original request asked for #s and 107 is my street address, so threw it in the mix. I'm in for the long haul... bring on the Predator!

my bad. i just doubled checked, I have #106.

#1493 11 years ago

Frolic...I think you should give blondy your #107 (er, unless you want it for a special reason...)

#1494 11 years ago

Oops...my bad...got in before your post...

#1495 11 years ago

Thanks Ted and Frolic. I'll be just fine with 207. I guess people aren't dropping out, which is good. I'm still torn between wanting it right now and wanting more time to save up the money.

#1496 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm hoping they make a big splash in Chicago and the hype really starts.

+1
Watching a mad scramble for whatever slots might be left should be interesting. Looking forward to some video footage from Expo.

#1497 11 years ago

gah! 17 posts and no update!!

#1498 11 years ago

I don't know, there MAY be some drops. When I got on board back in early May I just asked for the lowest available number and was issued #46. Now I see some newcomers getting lower numbers than that.
-Brian

#1499 11 years ago

I thought I read on here somewhere that your number doesn't necessarily correspond to the order they are being produced. I may be wrong, I just thought I recalled seeing it. I'm number 84 and just got a number a few days ago. I don't expect it to be made before other people who were on the list longer, yet have a higher number.

#1500 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I thought I read on here somewhere that your number doesn't necessarily correspond to the order they are being produced. I may be wrong, I just thought I recalled seeing it. I'm number 84 and just got a number a few days ago. I don't expect it to be made before other people who were on the list longer, yet have a higher number.

You are correct, but I asked for the lowest available number.

There are 1,525 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 31.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.