Post those rides.....

Started 2 years ago by robertmee in forum Off topicOff-topic bar.

Post those rides.....

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by robertmee
  • 59 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from robertmee

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years ago
    #
    tktlwyr said:

2010 Shelby GT500 Mustang. Upgraded with a 2.9 liter Whipple supercharger. Puts out over 700 HP to the wheels.

Holy crap!

system11

Pinball master
    2,152,950 9
    2 years ago
    #

1) 1971 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am 455HO with manual shift. Very rare car, even more so in the UK. Sold this a year before the prices tripled..... Huge oil patch from a different car.

2) My current car - 2004 Jaguar S-Type R. Just beautiful to drive and it actually looks like a Jag, unlike their new models.

2 years ago
    #

Don't have a car yet.... but I'm saving up for either a Datsun 510 or a BMW E36 M3.

2 years ago
    #
    kwiKimart said:

Datsun 510 or a BMW E36 M3.

nice choices... cars you can take to the track

2 years ago
    #

1 & 2 are a 1990 LX Mustang and 3 is a 2005 Chevy RST.

2 years ago
    #

I give thee Excalibur.............

2 years ago
    #

nothing runs like a deer

forsale or trade...oh yeah this could be you!

2 years ago
    #

Last of the Bimmer collection. Pinballs take far less room

1998 Z3 2.8 and 1985 635CSiA - both with lots of mods

2 years ago
    #
    wizzardz said:

Last of the Bimmer collection. Pinballs take far less room
    1998 Z3 2.8 and 1985 635CSiA - both with lots of mods

I had a 98 2.8 Z3....Black with camel top/interior. Great car, but sold it when family came along. I actually did work in 98 at the BMW plant in Spartenburg, SC automating their painted body conveying line and fell in love with the Z3's...

2 years ago
    #

Doesn't compete much with what's on here, but I love my '91 MR2 Turbo Currently getting an engine swap done.. I miss it very much

2 years ago
    #
    Wickedquickss said:

nothing runs like a deer

forsale or trade...oh yeah this could be you!

WTF? Is that yours??

2 years ago
    #

no man, was at Carl Casper auto show this year...was done as a joke...its a 75 Vette that is about to be restored...most of the crap on it was taped on...hilarious...somebody lost a bet!

2 years ago
    #

I had a 98 2.8 Z3....Black with camel top/interior. Great car, but sold it when family came along. I actually did work in 98 at the BMW plant in Spartenburg, SC automating their painted body conveying line and fell in love with the Z3's...

You mean here? Drove the Z3 from Sandy Eggo to SC a number of years for HC

Your system may have carried my car (4/15/98)

2 years ago
    #

Yep, there.....I didn't do any painting....I do system's integration/automation. BMW had a german contractor that failed at meeting a deadline for automating their pick/place inventory and conveyor system for delivering painted BMW bodies to the production line where the guts were installed. Our company was contracted in an emergency and 4 of us spent July 4th week re-programming the pick/place robot and conveying system. Kind of nerve wracking working with painted BMW bodies because if any two bodies collide on the conveyor's they crush them. No such thing as second's or repaints at that plant which impressed me.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple