Post pix of your cat toppers here

Started 2 years ago by CrazyFliprFingrs in forum Off topicOff-topic bar.

Forum » Off topic » Off-topic bar » Topic

Post pix of your cat toppers here

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by CrazyFliprFingrs
  • 45 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Gerry

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Custom cat topper. Tops whatever machine he feels like at the time. Meteor is his favorite.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

I actually have 2 toppers...they move from game to game depending on their mood!! This one is complete with the glowing eyes!!
    The other one is black, and I don't have a pic of him as topper...but he tends to like to occupy whichever game the other one is comfy on!! LOL!! He is more of a player (more so when he was littler, but he still likes to play a game now and then, usually when you are in the middle of a particularly good game...all of a sudden there will be a black blob blocking your view!! :-))...he loves to get on the PF and chase the ball around. Used to be you couldn't turn on the sys 11s, he would come running from wherever he was sleeping and leap onto the game to play...his favorites are the ones with clear ramps...(Cyclone, Taxi)

Phoebe

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

If I remember right, the biggest problem with those cat toppers is you can't completely pay them off for years...isn't that right? If I get a topper for one of my Pins I want to pay for it and be done, not have to keep "feeding" the price of a topper. IMHO

Cool pics though!

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Mozart is always on top of Transformers. ALWAYS! Of course when your on fire is the time for him to jump down.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

My kitten topper decided this year that the Christmas tree was more suitable:

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Coooooolllll:)

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

I no longer have this game or the cat

2 years, 2 months ago
    #
    DCFAN said:

Attachments Stephen_IPHONE_245_(Small).jpg (40.9 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old

LOL!!! Mine (3) LOVE the Christmas tree...But I have managed to convince them that climbing in it is a bad idea!! The first year we were in our new house, I decided I wanted to do the live tree thing...well not anymore, kitties (had 2 at that time) decided that it was a good idea to climb the tree and they knocked it over, I lost some of my favorite crystal and glass ornaments, a light off the sofa table that the tree landed on...and almost 2 kitties!!! Cause I threatened them both that I was gonna skin them if they even pretended like they were gonna pull that again. So now I am back to fake tree, and the 1 kitty that was here originally, has her spot as soon as I get the tree skirt out...she loves to lay under the tree on the tree skirt...The youngest of the 3 that I have now is only 2, and he loves to "help" me un-decorate...i usually have to put the garland back on the tree every morning, because Dr. Destructo pulls it off, but knock on wood we have had no more climbing incidents since 2001!! I discourage them if I see them even thinking that it might be a good plan!!

Phoebe

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

This one is very interactive, jumps onto the player as soon as the start button is pressed.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

My other cat has not tried pinball. As you can see from my Avatar she is more of a beer can emulator (see 1st pic), or dog-on-leash impersonator (see second pic):

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Romeo is more of cat tech than a cat topper. Here are two action shots of him working. And he found the bad switch on Star Wars a long time before I did. Needs to work on his communication skills!

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Worldofglenn, please make sure that you power off the game when your little buddy is "fixing" the machine. I would hate to hear that he got shocked.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #
    DCFAN said:

My other cat has not tried pinball. As you can see from my Avatar she is more of a beer can emulator (see 1st pic), or dog-on-leash impersonator (see second pic):

Attachments Stephen_IPHONE_083_(Small).jpg (150.7 KB, 0 downloads) 56 minutes old Stephen_IPHONE_073_(Small).jpg (59.5 KB, 0 downloads) 56 minutes old

LOL!! Too cute!! That actually looks like my oldest (one that was here for the Christmas tree incident!!) She is a Russian blue, and is VERY opinionated on what HER spots are...Oh and she LOVES boxes also...she loves it when I go to Sam's and bring her home a new box to sleep in!!

Phoebe

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

A couple of our favorite cat toppers.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

pinball cat

DEVILinIRON

Pinball addict
    1,360,250 2
    2 years, 2 months ago
    #
    DCFAN said:

Nice eyes! Are those Cointakers?

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Nice, your one has LEDs for it's eyes! Are those Cointakers?

These are

DEVILinIRON

Pinball addict
    1,360,250 2
    2 years, 2 months ago
    #
    scooter said:

These are

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Never gets on top but...

2 years, 2 months ago
    #
    DEVILinIRON said:

DCFAN said:

Nice eyes! Are those Cointakers?

There is something about my black kitten's eyes that makes them always light up when we take a flash picture.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

My cat NEVER gets on my pin. But I bought an empty arcade cabinet today and he was on it in minutes. I was so happy because I got the pic in time to put it on this thread.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

some of you are crazy, letting a cat (with claws) an a playfield (no glass).

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

I put the glass on with my cat in. It is the ultimate mod.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Here's a topper cat....

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Better than any JP Topper...

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Me Colonel, beat me! I've replaced Colonel's eyes with LEDS.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

topper with green leds + AFM or RFM = cool

2 years, 2 months ago
    #
    futurepinhead said:

I bet the hair in the machine is a bitch to get rid of.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

I never catch my cat in the act but every time I go to play the pins I have to clean all the paw prints off the glass.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Yeah, isn't cat hair getting in the vents on top? Yikes!

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

Bootz here,I'm too tired to get on top of this EM machine.Besides the ball moves so slow my Grandma could keep up with it.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #
    futurepinhead said:

I put the glass on with my cat in.

Maybe if it was Hercules, that would be fun.

2 years, 2 months ago
    #
    v8torino said:

Bootz here,I'm too tired to get on top of this EM machine.Besides the ball moves so slow my Grandma could keep up with it.

Attachments 004.JPG (223.5 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old

I don't recall ever seeing that backglass, what machine is that?

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

CrazyFliprFingrs,It's a Bally COSMOS machine,EM from 1969-I bought it and fixed and hand painted the cabinet and backbox and really hated the machine after I put so much effort into it.
    It worked about 95% but was so slow and boring-I gotta admit I pretty much hate the gameplay of EM's,although I generally like the artwork.
    http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=cosmos&sortby=name&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#572
    Above is a link to the machine.Thanks for asking about it though,Kirk

RobT

Pinside legend
    12,366,173 3
    2 years, 2 months ago
    #

2 years, 2 months ago
    #

he used to weight 5 lbs. so i considered him a cat..

1 year, 1 month ago
    #
    worldofglenn said:

Romeo is more of cat tech than a cat topper. Here are two action shots of him working. And he found the bad switch on Star Wars a long time before I did. Needs to work on his communication skills!

That's the face I make after encountering an X-files, myself.

11 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

My Delphi is Scared Stiff

6 months ago
    #

Finally have one to add. Not the first time she has been on top of a machine, but first time I've been able to snap a shot.

6 months ago
    #
    DCFAN said:

Stephen_IPHONE_245_(Small).jpg 41 KB

Thats exactly why we have not been able to have a Christmas tree for the past 10 years.

6 months ago
    #
    playernumber4 said:

Thats exactly why we have not been able to have a Christmas tree for the past 10 years.

Fortunately for us that cat is almost 3 years old now and stopped doing the climbing after the first Christmas. The picture was taken when she was about 8 months old and still had crazy kitten energy. She still is extremely playful but lost the crazy for the most part.

5 months, 3 weeks ago
    #

This is neither a cat nor a pinball topper, it's actually a bird being a pinball playing human topper...

5 months, 3 weeks ago
    #

these are great pics! love all the animals.

5 months, 2 weeks ago
    #
    futurepinhead said:

Like cats, but I gotta play that machine!

5 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

5 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

I walked in the house to this... I dont allow her on my machines but couldnt resist a picture.

5 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

Mine will get on the pins every once in awhile when i'm playing so I dont really have a chance to take a photo. But he likes Pinside.

5 months, 2 weeks ago
    #

I posted this in the other cat topper thread. But here goes. Here's my cat "Toro" which is Japanese for "Fatty Tuna".

4 months, 1 week ago
    #

Hi, and thanks for this lovely pictures.
    Just to say: now, I'm taking a great care of my cat when she wan't some food.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple