(Topic ID: 39937)

Places to play Pinball in/near Milwaukee,WI.

By GravitaR

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Brlee2003
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130216_151900.jpg
    20130216_151853.jpg
    20130216_151842.jpg
    20130216_151834.jpg
    20130216_151828.jpg
    20130216_151817.jpg
    WI_and_IL.gif
    images.jpeg

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

arizonabuck said:
    you must mean little redcats right?

Yes, 8th grade (little) redcats, Dan Kurban was my coach, he was a BV grad also, Bird was around, he kept all the equipment in his garage. I rolled through a few years ago when I had Bucks season tickets, pretty much the same still, do you remember Chets variety (comic books)?

I know Kurban. He was a senior when I was a freshman. I knew him from the neighborhood too. He's really a good guy.....do not remember Chets

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from Brlee2003:

I play AC/DC at Romines on 27th St.

Wow - I have alot of memories of Romines from back in the day!

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from arizonabuck:

I know Kurban. He was a senior when I was a freshman. I knew him from the neighborhood too. He's really a good guy

When I transferred to Oak Creek High after my sophomore year from Wisco, Kurban happened to be on the coaching staff there, he is a great dude, havent seen him in a while now.

1 month later
    #54 10 years ago

Anyone know if there's a Tron anywhere in Milwaukee? The closest one I know of is in Kenosha.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/places-to-play-pinball-innear-milwaukeewi/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.