Pinside Party January 7th

Started 2 years ago by tatman9999 in forum All PinballAll Pinball.


Forum » All Pinball » Topic

Pinside Party January 7th


Topic summary

  • Started 2 years ago by tatman9999
  • 41 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from dvandentop

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs





Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!



    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Having the Pinside party January 7th at 6pm-12
    Will Have Food and Beer and Pinball.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    ill be there if open invite tat had a great time last one


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Excited! Ill be coming with lurker/friend NickVegas


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I'm there


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I'll be there.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    In like flynn.. I'm assuming you'll PM your address?


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I'll be there with my wife.

    I can't wait! Thanks again for hosting another party, they are always a good time.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I'll be there , Let me get another Stand-by Flight pass... ( yea Right ) I'd Love to Visit Ya Tatman & see some of the other member's above that Will be Showing up ..


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Wife and I would love to swing by!


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Maybe next year.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    AbacusMan said:

    Maybe next year.

    same with me


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I'll be there with wife!


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I'll be there with the finacee (she's a pinhead too).

    Can we bring anything (snacks, beverages, etc...)?

    Thanks,
    EV


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I am in. With machines in back of the van? lol


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I'm in, really looking forward to meeting local Pinsiders.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Wouldn't miss it, looking forward to meeting a few local pinsiders.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    EchoVictor said:

    I'll be there with the finacee (she's a pinhead too).
    Can we bring anything (snacks, beverages, etc...)?
    Thanks,
    EV

    You driving down from Milford, MI? My parents live up there.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    EchoVictor said:

    Can we bring anything (snacks, beverages, etc...)?

    Yea... I'd like to bring something as well to thank you for inviting me into your home. Food, beer, tequila, you name it.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Sounds like its going to be a blast!! Way to bring a bunch of Pinsiders together tat.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Love to go, too bad you're like 15 hours away


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Have fun at your "party", tat... *sniffle*


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    DrStarkweather said:

    You driving down from Milford, MI? My parents live up there.

    I used to live and work in Janesville, WI, until I got transferred 3 years ago. Kids and ex still live there, so I drive back and forth between MI and WI at least twice a month. Wayyyyyy too familiar with I-94.....

    Later,
    EV


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I'm in


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Wow, should I bring the name tags? I am NEVER going to figure out who is who? And I feel disadvantaged already with so many of you already having met one another. I guess I will have to put on the Gorilla suit to cover my fears...


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    lol Gorilla


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Gorilla suit would be cool,but a name tag will work.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    EchoVictor said:

    DrStarkweather said:You driving down from Milford, MI? My parents live up there.
    I used to live and work in Janesville, WI, until I got transferred 3 years ago. Kids and ex still live there, so I drive back and forth between MI and WI at least twice a month. Wayyyyyy too familiar with I-94.....
    Later,
    EV

    You could probably make a few bucks hauling pins back and forth if you wanted to.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    DrStarkweather said:

    You could probably make a few bucks hauling pins back and forth if you wanted to.

    EchoVictor could be the new Pin Express.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    How does one get on the list for this legendary gathering?


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    ARTMAN said:

    How does one get on the list for this legendary gathering?

    I'm pretty sure anyone reading this thread is on the list by default.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    GAP will be having a raffle here is some of the prizes that you could win.There will be some more prizes not listed. Thanks to Mike at Great American Pinball.
    1 GAP beer glass
    1 GAP Coffee Mug
    1 GAP Beer Stein
    2 GAP Shot Glasses
    2 GAP T-Shirts
    1 CV Poster
    1 TOTAN Poster
    1 Transformer Translight
    1 $100.00 Gift certificate good on the purchase of a new 2012 upcoming Stern pinball machine.
    1 Framed Transformer Le Flyer signed by Gomez and Gary Stern
    1 futuristic Pinball cabinet drawing by John Popadiuk


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    10 RFM post cards
    10 SWEP1 post cards


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Man so many in IL. Sounds fun.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    gweempose said:

    DrStarkweather said:You could probably make a few bucks hauling pins back and forth if you wanted to.
    EchoVictor could be the new Pin Express.

    That would be nice if a pin fit into a Ponitiac G8.

    Later,
    EV


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Shaping up to be an excellent night!


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Looking forward to coming over Tatman. Cool of Mike to donate some neat items.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I would love to come but I would probably fall asleep on the way home. Are there any "safe" local truck stops or spots i could park my car and snooze after the party is over?? Silly question, for sure...


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    yes


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    that's just terrable being terrible. wow


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I can bring my rivet press, in case anybody has something they need riveted. Let me know.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    gweempose said:

    I can bring my rivet press, in case anybody has something they need riveted. Let me know.

    I might take you up on that, one of my rivets for the plastic ramp on TZ fell off the first game I played. Its still in the game but I need to take it out anyway, this way I know it will hold. BTW do you have any rivets as I think those should have been longer since they need the washer on the back but the kit only sent all the same size. I think there wasn't enough length to grab the rivet. I had to put one on without the washer and thats the one that held,


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    i would like to attend !! Can you send me your address, etc. thanks


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    The_Dude_Abides said:

    Sounds like its going to be a blast!! Way to bring a bunch of Pinsiders together tat.

    bally_table_king said:

    the dude will attend !! Can you send me your address, etc. thanks

    There can only be one...


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    ssathre said:

    There can only be one...

    +1...
    "Over the line" for sure, Smokey...

    "Huh?"


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    bally_table_king said:

    the dude will attend !! Can you send me your address, etc. thanks

    probably somebody trying to rob you, tatman, not that you aren't smart enough to not give your address to somebody impersonating another pinsider. Geeshhh.

    Track & block that dude's ip address or somethin'


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Will try to swing by.
    Can you send me an address.

    Thanks!


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    Davewth not to worried have a great security system and 6 ip high def cameras and a great fire arm. Great watch dog to. Lol.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    tatman9999 said:

    Davewth not to worried have a great security system and 6 ip high def cameras and a great fire arm. Great watch dog to. Lol.

    I figured you had it covered, tat!


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #
    Doot77 said:

    I might take you up on that, one of my rivets for the plastic ramp on TZ fell off the first game I played. Its still in the game but I need to take it out anyway, this way I know it will hold. BTW do you have any rivets as I think those should have been longer since they need the washer on the back but the kit only sent all the same size.

    I have all different size rivets, so you should be good to go.


    2 years, 3 months ago
    #

    I would like to attend if not full up.
    Thanks..........Ken



Reply

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.





© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple