(Topic ID: 4056)

Pinside Party 7-2-11

By tatman9999

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Cubs.JPG
    004.JPG
    003.JPG
    002.JPG
    001.JPG
    images.jpg
    the-bacon-bra.jpg
    images-2.jpeg
    ontheoutside.jpg
    cashback_ver5_xlg.jpg
    beer.jpeg
    bestposts.jpg
    pbride15.jpg
    bigbrother.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago

Deleted to make "wesley" happy

#52 12 years ago

Looks like BD has learned how to .gif, .GIF- .GIIIIIIFFFFF!

(In a hypnotized voice...)

"Ma-ster B-D... W-hat-is Yo-Ur B-idd-iNg..."

images-2.jpegimages-2.jpeg

Talk about being "Lost in the Zone"..!

#53 12 years ago

Just tuned in,How Nice to find BD's slumber party friends warming up for pinball by bouncing on the sofa.
    Nimble, my eyes are just like that,I swear I can't look away.Please torture me.I beg you.

#54 12 years ago

Once again a nice thread about a friendly gathering has turned into a smut filled boob show.

Are you happy now!?

#55 12 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

Once again a nice thread about a friendly gathering has turned into a smut filled boob show.

Is it Easter already!??!?

#56 12 years ago

Hmmmm....................

#57 12 years ago

Boobs make everything better. Kinda like bacon only better...

But wait a minute... What if you combined bacon AND boobs?

the-bacon-bra.jpgthe-bacon-bra.jpg

#58 12 years ago

Hmmmmm......

Uh oh!
    Beat it! It's the FUZZ!!!
    5-0! 5-0!

#59 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Uh oh!
    Beat it! It's the FUZZ!!!
    5-0! 5-0!

They'll never take me alive!

#60 12 years ago

Sorry for taking part in the sophomoric posting and encouraging others,I shall refrain.

Now back to the spirit of this thread,Are there any actual reports or pictures yet of the 7-2-2011 party?

#61 12 years ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

Are there any actual reports or pictures yet of the 7-2-2011 party?

These ARE the actual photos of the party!!!!
    Consider your mind... BLOWN v8! (kidding!)
    BD is far from sophomoric- BTW...
    I would say he's a "Boobasstastic savant"- a purist in the perversion!
    I salute you BD!

Why do I want a BLT so suddenly..?

#62 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Why do I want a BLT so suddenly..?

I have no idea where you could have gotten that idea...

#63 12 years ago

+1 Nimble,I would love a Blown and Injected V8 in my Torino.
    I believe you are right,BD is like the 8th year college senior-aka John Belushi/Animal House

images.jpgimages.jpg

#64 12 years ago

patry pics
    had a 3 game tornment
    winner of GNR Sealclubber 785,538,030 GAP t-shirt
    winner of MB Nutshell 62,814,520 GAP T-shirt
    winner of IM tatman 11,906,990 poster from GAP.
    thanks GAP for the prizes.

001.JPG001.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG

#65 12 years ago

pic

004.JPG004.JPG

#66 12 years ago

WOW!! really nice i wish i had something like that around here i bet it was
    alot of fun

#67 12 years ago

Plan the next one on a weekend I'm not working please! thank you

I'm willing to make the 12 hour drive. seriously

#68 12 years ago

Hey nice party tatman i see you got me when i was smoking your high score on IJ,(just kidding) thanks for the invite. It was nice to meet some fellow pinsiders. Maybe I (Pincades )will have one in the future after they get the dam road in front of the store finished. I did have the Northwest Indiana Pinball League (NIPL) finals @ my place two weeks ago.
    JT

#69 12 years ago

Great picss didnt see you take them what a blast.

#70 12 years ago

Thanks for hosting another great party, we had a blast!

#71 12 years ago

BTW Tatman your AFM is in awesome condition - like new. The game flows great and I really enjoyed playing that one. It helped that I got to put my initials in at #3!

Did anyone knock off my wife's GC champ score on the WH2O?

#72 12 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Did anyone knock off my wife's GC champ score on the WH2O?

More importantly, did anyone knock off my GC score on MB?

I'm sad I couldn't make it. Hopefully, I'll catch the next one.

#73 12 years ago

Nutshell your wife still has the high score on wh20. I also have the t-shirt you won.
    gweempose you are still GC on MB.
    It was a great time, thank to every one that come out. Sucks Tron LE was not done (damn Stern). I will have it next week .

#74 12 years ago

Yeah, Stern probably lost out on a sale. Was seriously thinking of selling my Corvette for a Tron LE if I liked the gameplay. But, not risking divorce on a pin I've never played before.

Thanks again Rob for letting me come over and play your pins, meet fellow Pinsiders and have a great time. I got to meet GAP, Nutshell, Jamaster and Terrible.

Thanks GAP for donating the prizes for the little tournament. Wife says I can't wear the Tshirt though, lol.

I was excited as I had never gotten to Monster Bash on MB before and I got it twice yesterday. Man I want one. I came close Gweemp but only got 1st place on MB. You are going to have to play some more GnR to beat my high score Rob.

#75 12 years ago

where did my post go?? do they randomnly remove posts here or did i mess up?

#76 12 years ago

I can't say there is not a bug which is removing the posts but I didn't remove it.

#77 12 years ago

Saturday nights are always tough. Hopefully next time. Pics look amazing.

#78 12 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Something definitely happened. One of my posts disappeared as well...

I asked a question regarding the siderails on Tatman's LOTR machine and now it is gone for some reason.

EDIT: My bad. I guess I made that post in the other thread related to the party. No lost posts for me!

#79 12 years ago

Side rails are from pinball life. But he no longer has them. But pinball decals sells them.

#80 12 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

I doesn't show up in the "deleted posts" list so it has not been removed by you or anyone. Network error maybe?

#81 12 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

Side rails are from pinball life. But he no longer has them. But pinball decals sells them.

Thanks Tatman. I'd never heard of Pinball Decals before, but it looks like they have some cool stuff for sale. That Frodo sword shooter rod is pretty damn tempting!

#82 12 years ago

Also want to thank tatman for hosting the party. Great guy. Our paths crossed elsewhere and have been corresponding for some time - great to finally meet in person. Again, thanks for extending the hospitality. While I have many of the same pins, it's a blast to see how other collectors adjust their games differently. Picked up a lot of pointers. You really take excellent care of your collection - pristine.

After meeting others at the party, I just joined pinside. Great group of people - well Jamaster10 brings down the bell curve. Just kidding Jesse. Nice change from RGP.

#83 12 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

After meeting others at the party, I just joined pinside.

Badbilly, welcome to the pinside! That is cool we made such a good impression, that you wanted to join!

#84 12 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Also want to thank tatman for hosting the party. Great guy. Our paths crossed elsewhere and have been corresponding for some time ...

Welcome to Pinside, badbilly27!

I believe our paths crossed as well. Are you the same Bill that I met at Expo when we were playing AFM and we broke off one of the martians?

#85 12 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Badbilly, welcome to the pinside! That is cool we made such a good impression, that you wanted to join!

Thank you nutshell, happy to be hear.

Quoted from gweempose:

Welcome to Pinside, badbilly27!

I believe our paths crossed as well. Are you the same Bill that I met at Expo when we were playing AFM and we broke off one of the martians?

gweempose - hahaha. Are paths did cross. I remember that and you as well. We did the right thing too and stopped playing. Unfortunately, players that came after us played the game sending that poor martian flying all over the playfield.

3 weeks later
    #86 12 years ago

On my way down I came across this picture. It made me think of this thread. I think the one on the left looks like sealclubber. I wonder if there is something he is not telling us. I really wish I would have been able to make the party.

Cubs.JPGCubs.JPG

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-party-7-2-11/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.