Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

grammar.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

doesn't take us to newest part of the conversation. Always takes us to the start of the conversation.
    Would be nice if the "new label" functioned and put at to the "unseen" post.

#2 10 years ago

It works as it should for me.

#3 10 years ago

Doesn't work on my phone browser... nor IE10 at work.

#4 10 years ago

works on mobile safari, chrome, and safari for me.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

works on mobile safari, chrome, and safari for me.

Same here . I like the shortcut

#6 10 years ago

Plus, I am now seeing the famous non-disappearing new mail notification. It shows zero messages and I don't see anything new when I view my inbox.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Plus, I am now seeing the famous non-disappearing new mail notification. It shows zero messages and I don't see anything new when I view my inbox.

That's because there's zero new messages It just stays as a quick link to the mail section now. Robin mentioned it in the February update thread.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

That's not a bug, it's a new feature. So you can always have one click access to your mailbox. I love it.

#10 10 years ago

Noticed the new mail system. But also when you click on the green new replies to threads button, it now stays there for a while. So you click on it again and there are no new posts.

#11 10 years ago

Is anyone else finding that when you access a thread, then go to Forum, it still shows the last Thread as Unread....until you open something else and go back...

#12 10 years ago

...or what o-din just said! We were typing at the same time!

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

what o-din just said!

I also said I wasn't to keen on Paypal anymore, but I be darned if I just didn't use them a whole bunch more last night. I guess I'm just a fool and his money!

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I also said I wasn't to keen on Paypal anymore, but I be darned if I just didn't use them a whole bunch more last night. I guess I'm just a fool and his money!

I understand that!

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I understand that!

That was supposed to be two o's in too. ooops!

#16 10 years ago

grammar.jpggrammar.jpg

#17 10 years ago

My grammer died in 1979.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Is anyone else finding that when you access a thread, then go to Forum, it still shows the last Thread as Unread....until you open something else and go back...

Yes. This is a bug.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Yes. This is a bug.

Is it being de-buggered?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-mail-new-button and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.