Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 11 years ago

molly is the coolest chick that can shop out a machine!

#3 11 years ago

Very cool. Is she still dating Keith?

#4 11 years ago

That is awesome, she is great! I love how she finds a screwdriver she left in a back box. Been there!

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Very cool. Is she still dating Keith?

I put the grand champion score on all of Keith's home pins. I was just about to drag Molly back to my place when the alarm woke me up.

-- Molly is the best. Keith also and last I heard they were still together.

Kim

#6 11 years ago

60 to 80 hours of pinball a week!?

Is such a thing even possible?

Funny gal! Thanks for sharing the video.

#7 11 years ago

I played against Molly in the first tournament I ever entered. She beat me soundly, but very was supportive and complimentary. A real good sport and a fierce competitor. She definitely earned my respect that day.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from itsmarkda:

I played against Molly in the first tournament I ever entered. She beat me soundly, but very was supportive and complimentary. A real good sport and a fierce competitor. She definitely earned my respect that day.

check out the other thread...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcades-are-definately-not-the-same-today

...if authentic, then she is a member here and contributing to the forums

That would be really cool!

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballdad:

check out the other thread...if authentic, then is a member here contributing to the forums

Sweet! I didn't realize she hung out here.

#10 11 years ago

Love the comment on Embreyon!

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballdad:

check out the other thread...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcades-are-definately-not-the-same-today

...if authentic, then she is a member here and contributing to the forums

Thanks for the link. I somehow missed that other thread completely. It just goes to show how busy the site is now. That's cool that Molly is on Pinside now. The more the merrier!

#12 11 years ago

she is cool people!

#13 11 years ago

Aw geez, you guys are making me blush. I was sorta hoping this video might sneak by the forums unnoticed! The 60-80 hours is not an exaggeration; I generally clock 50+ hours working on games at my job plus manning PNN...then there's playing for fun and fixing my own stuff on the side. Just to clear a few things up: I'm not cool, I'm actually a total spaz with the attention span of...wait what was I saying? KME and I are just good friends now; he's the best but my chances of ever living in San Diego are equal to the chances he'd ever live in LA...zero. I think I've gotten last place in every tourney I've entered so Itsmarkda must be making that story up, haha!

Yes, I lurk around on pinside here and there. Totally busted! The folks seem pretty nice here and I pick up on some good tech tips.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballMolly:

I'm not cool, I'm actually a total spaz with the attention span of...wait what was I saying?

That's why we like you Molly. You fit right in with the rest of us wackos. Don't change a thing.
    d

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from phishrace:

That's why we like you Molly. You fit right in with the rest of us wackos. Don't change a thing.
    d

Awwwww, thanks Phish. Hope to run into you and one of your super sharp games again soon!

#16 11 years ago

That was cool!!

1 week later
    #17 11 years ago

I saw this last week and have been thinking about the idea of putting together a similar, no-frills arcade ever since. Thanks, Molly.

#18 11 years ago

Awesome. Get rid of the guy, put a pin in his place.

Nice tool kit. And forgets a screwdriver in a pin. Love it.

What a great person. Pinball is lucky to have her.

LTG : )

#20 11 years ago

Straight and to the point. luv the vid.

#21 11 years ago

Great vid

#22 11 years ago

excellent video. I love the call-out and two-handed salute at the 2:36 mark

thank you molly for vocalizing how we all truly feel (at one point or another during a horrible ball and/or shot)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-and-needles-mentioned-again-now-on-gizmodo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.