After almost a year of having my Pinbot, I've finally gotten around to starting on the restore process. It was to be next in line when purchased, but was bumped for a TZ and then my FH. If it wasn't for a local Pinsider looking for one to purchase it likely would have been put off even longer. The game is being redone with the agreement that he is going to purchase it after I'm done with it so I figured I'd put up the process for him and the rest to follow along with. I started teardown on May 6th and now on to the pics!
- Started 1 year ago by Doot77
- 49 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
- Latest reply from beatmaster