IMG_3344_(800x533).jpg
IMG_3320_(800x533).jpg
Rocky_pin_7.JPG
Rocky_pin_3.JPG
Rocky_pin_5.JPG
Rocky.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Hello

Due to uncertainty about winning the reguired digital projector at a cost 75000+ I need to keep our family drive in (Central Drive In Norton VA 24273) open I will be selling all of these pins hopefully to the highest bidder this Sat Sept 7 at the Kingsport Convention Center at the www.auctiongamesales.com at the Meadowview Hotel. I am hoping to win the Honda contest see www.projectdrivein.com or text VOTE109 to 444999 but we do not know our standing but it end Sept 9. I already can not get certain movies on film like The Heat or Were the Millers which is hurting my business and I am running out of movies to show. I appreciate all who have helped me by voting. I can not buy your vote or run a contest like I first thought but I can have a sale. Most who know me already know when I bring a pinball to the auction I do not like to bring it home and will let it sale and not buy it back. It just defeats the purpose of having an auction. So come out and bid and win or get here with cash in hand and get the deals. I can meet you at any time as I live beside the shop and drive in.

I enjoy the pinball business but can not forget what allowed me to make the money to support my pinball hobby. I am also hurt still by my ongoing tax dispute which is now resolved but thats another story and I am glad its over. Enough of the back story, here is the pins and games for sale.

New in box Metallica Dirty Donny Premium still sealed full warranty and new hammer board coming.
New just opened out of box, box still included with sale if needed is a ACDC with not even 10 plays just opened to check date and set up for customer as its hard to play in the box. It was at Bristol TN showroom.
Just like NEW Showroom Wizard of Oz standard, yes its for sale come and bid and win, maybe 400 plays
Just like NEW Xmen Magneto with shaker and full FF speaker kit. Less than 120 plays

Like new Guitar Hero ARCADE best new video game in years makes money and is also fun for home use.
Multicade in great looking Dynamo HS 5 upright cabinet 60 in one

Used but shopped pins

Indiana Jones
Breakshot
Charlies Angels

From my personal collection
Guns and Roses
Fire
Pinbot
High Speed
Pitch and Bat great old time fun with full backbox animation with baserunners.

Others rare pins that could be for sale if I can get another truck load over are some of the more rarest of all the Stern pins
CSI sharp all LED's
NBA very low plays great new condition
Shrek routed but only around 2000 dollars in money taken in. Its nice, only small issue is ramp flaps are "rusting"

I will also have several new Flipper Fidelity speaker kits for Stern pins at only 145.00 for sale and they will be at the US Coin Op both so you will not have to track me down. Please bring cash to avoid credit card fees and shipping charges and bring your pin to its full great sound.

I do not have pictures of all of them and I really do not want to sell but somethings got to give. I love my business more than the pins so its an easier decision plus I have to pay the IRS more see attached. If you are serious I will meet you at 3am, 6am whatever it takes. If I cant have them they should go to a good home rather than getting taken by IRS agents. I need a break and winning that NEW digital projector is just the what we need! Thanks again for all your votes and supports.

I will see you soon!

Buddy

5_Stern_speaker_kits_(800x600).jpg5_Stern_speaker_kits_(800x600).jpg 5_Stern_speaker_kits_new_(800x600).jpg5_Stern_speaker_kits_new_(800x600).jpg

#2 10 years ago

Hey Buddy,

Your tax bill attached has SSN# and other info you may want to keep confidential. Just sayin

#3 10 years ago

Thanks I wasnt thinking as I get so upset at the repeated attempts to fix the issue of my former CPA dying and the new CPA team could not figure out the old returns and depreciation tables as nobody could find the info or we he stored it home, office storage shed, hard drive of which computer plus no respect for the grieving of my 19 year old former CPA. I am not trying to get out of paying but it was unusual events that should have qualified for some penalty relief and not a right of possession letter.

#4 10 years ago

GLWS and GL saving your drive in! Seriously wish I was closer (and had the cash to help out by buying games!)

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

GLWS and GL saving your drive in! Seriously wish I was closer (and had the cash to help out by buying games!)

Thanks but you can vote, its free and Honda is giving away 5 of them in the contest we have a one in 22 chance now.

#6 10 years ago

I realized I forgot about Rocky. Great rare pin that I am sure will go for a much better price Sat than anyone will ever see as who is going to know about it. Its fun and unique.

Rocky.JPGRocky.JPG Rocky_pin_5.JPGRocky_pin_5.JPG Rocky_pin_3.JPGRocky_pin_3.JPG Rocky_pin_7.JPGRocky_pin_7.JPG

#7 10 years ago

A few pictures of CSI with the topper.

IMG_3320_(800x533).jpgIMG_3320_(800x533).jpg IMG_3344_(800x533).jpgIMG_3344_(800x533).jpg IMG_3372_(800x533).jpgIMG_3372_(800x533).jpg IMG_2179_(800x533).jpgIMG_2179_(800x533).jpg IMG_2185_(800x533).jpgIMG_2185_(800x533).jpg IMG_2180_(800x533).jpgIMG_2180_(800x533).jpg

#8 10 years ago

PM inquiry sent, Buddy.

Best of luck with the auction. You have some great stuff on that list!

#9 10 years ago

Cool pins Buddy! I gotta work this weekend but maybe sometime we can meet up out there and I can get a pin or two from you

#10 10 years ago

I am not looking to get rich here just some money for the awful month of Sept which suffers from the "football effect" The good movie business is hurt by end of Summer. Fri has high school games, Saturday has college and Sunday has NFL games and nobody has lost enough games to give up hope, so most people stay home and watch on tv or go to the games not the cinemas.

There will be deals!

#11 10 years ago

I have been asked for prices and I do not know what they will sell for but I do have a reserve in mind. See below.

I am out after bidding goes to these prices and I usually never have to bid which is allowed since they are no reserve set.

ACDC Premium and Met Premium 5800 these are new just need cash I am sure they will sell for higher but its an auction you never know.
Woz standard 6800 has a shaker motor. I bet this goes higher.
Rocky 3100 I paid 4200 not that it matters but its rare and fun
Indiana Jones WMS 5100 nice faded cabinet
Guns and Roses (nice) 4400 better than most again
CSI 4500 it would be hard to find a better example
Breakshot 1500 this one is better than the 1700 at Winston Salem a few months ago.
Xmen Magneto 5300 with shaker and FF speaker kit
Tommy 3000 with topper and working blinder and LED's will not be at auction
Shrek 4300 will not be at auction
Pitch and Bat 1200 pics in next post.

#12 10 years ago

The correct name is Line Drive, sorry I had a Pitch and Bat and got confused about the name.

This will go on the second load so please let me know if interested and I can bring it on the last load Sat morning.

Thanks for looking!
Buddy

IMG_2994_(800x533).jpgIMG_2994_(800x533).jpg IMG_2996_(533x800).jpgIMG_2996_(533x800).jpg IMG_2997_(800x533).jpgIMG_2997_(800x533).jpg IMG_3005_(800x533).jpgIMG_3005_(800x533).jpg IMG_3006_(800x533).jpgIMG_3006_(800x533).jpg IMG_3011_(800x533).jpgIMG_3011_(800x533).jpg

#13 10 years ago

That rocky looks great. I love the backglass of that game. The two artists put themselves in the crowd. You can see them in the bottom right side of the ring, they look a little different than all the other people and have a bit more detail.

Great game; lots of fun; very collectible. You should consider putting that Rocky in that condition on EBay, no reserve auction - I bet it gets pretty good money and would be an exciting auction to watch!!!

#14 10 years ago

I have enjoyed it for the last 10 months. After selling Black Hole its my only widebody Gottlieb left but I want to create some excitement for the local auction and it only cost 100 to sell even if it sells for 4k and its only 10 dollars to enter and 10 dollars if I have to buy it back.

I purchased it from Jason in Minnesota who brought it to me at Expo last year.

I almost sold it before but I did not renew the market place ad as I wanted to keep it some a little longer. Its hard to keep them all. The sounds and bell are nice touches on the pin.

Thanks for the suggestion. I might do that a I have started listing some items on Ebay again, even drive in T-shirts now to help get more votes!

#15 10 years ago

A drive in and no CFTBL? Good luck w/ the auction and thanks for keeping drive inns alive!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

A drive in and no CFTBL? Good luck w/ the auction and thanks for keeping drive inns alive!

CFTBL was (and hopefully still is!) in the center building of the drive-in (where you went to get food and also where the projector is located).

Good luck with your sales buddy. Glad to see a pitch and bat game will be at the auction, there's only been one there in the past two years that I know of.

#17 10 years ago

Voted! Good luck!

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from GoVols:

CFTBL was (and hopefully still is!) in the center building of the drive-in (where you went to get food and also where the projector is located).
Good luck with your sales buddy. Glad to see a pitch and bat game will be at the auction, there's only been one there in the past two years that I know of.

Its still here! No way could I sell that one either that is why some of the others are going away.

Most at no reserve just show up bid and win!

#19 10 years ago

Wish I could get your GNR. I was hoping to trade you for it soon for TFTC + cash.

#20 10 years ago

I just voted. You can vote once a day, and it is very easy to do. Couple of clicks, and you don't even have to fill in your email address/personal info.

#21 10 years ago

Actually, you can vote as many times a day as you have browsers on computers. I typically vote 13 times (4 computers x 3 browsers each plus the iPad). You can greatly increase your impact in this way. You do need to make sure that you delete your history/cookies in each browser for this to work, however, and you might need to load the website twice.

Only three days left in the contest...

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from tvbenk:

Wish I could get your GNR. I was hoping to trade you for it soon for TFTC + cash.

It could still be an option. I just have to be careful as Sept is a slow month and the tax people took all my money. I just need to restock the cash supply and try to find 8k for Star Trek Enterprise LE if its not sold out.

#23 10 years ago

Shrek is SOLD!
Just loaded the 26 foot truck filled with video games from Asteroids to Bad Dudes and even some classic shooters like Deer Hunting USA and Confidential Mission.

I will be loading the other truck with pins later tonight.
WOZ is pending.

The others are open to deal.

#24 10 years ago

Buddy,

I just sent you an email (not pinside). Give me a call.

Darin

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 25.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 209.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballs-and-games-for-sale-now-or-at-the-kingsport-tn-auction-sat-sept-7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.