(Topic ID: 61923)

Pinball on a Stick T-shirts - MN State Fair available! Info here. (UPDATED!)

By LesManley

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rustyck
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

!shirt4.jpeg
    !shirt3.jpeg
    !shirt2.jpeg

#1 10 years ago

I was asked by quite a few people about getting a POAS t-shirt. They were only sold at the fair, but for those who are out of state or couldn't make the fair, this is your chance. I thought I would post here first to give pinsiders the first shot at them, before posting on Facebook and such, I had nothing to do with making the shirts, but I volunteered to help out with this since so many people had contacted me via PM about getting one.

The t-shirts are either white or grey. They sport the mini POAS logo on them as seen below on the back and writing on the front. They are $20 cash if picked up in person or $25 shipped, in which case paypal would be fine. Shirts can be brought to Expo as well and picked up there.

Sizes and colors available...
    Grey - 5 M, 3 XL, 10 2X
    White - 4 L, 4 2x

Any other questions, just let me know.

// Error: Image 129149 not found // !shirt2.jpeg!shirt2.jpeg !shirt3.jpeg!shirt3.jpeg !shirt4.jpeg!shirt4.jpeg

#2 10 years ago

I will take a grey T-shirt, size Large.

Thanks!

#3 10 years ago

I'll take a white size large.

I'll pick it up from you sometime ... it'll force me to make it to a tourney at Mortimers ...

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

I'll take a white size large.
    I'll pick it up from you sometime ... it'll force me to make it to a tourney at Mortimers ...

I like that. I'll hold them for ransom. Same thing goes for Josh.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

I like that. I'll hold them for ransom. Same thing goes for Josh.

First or last Sunday? I know you always do a reminder post, but lots of times I don't check pinside over the weekend...

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

First or last Sunday? I know you always do a reminder post, but lots of times I don't check pinside over the weekend...

Last Sunday for Morts. First Sunday and second Saturday for Blainbrook.

#7 10 years ago

I'll take a Medium in grey

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hi-Fi:

I will take a grey T-shirt, size Large.
    Thanks!

I just got the sizes. Is XL alright?

#9 10 years ago

If there are any white t-shirts in large I would still be interested. XL is too big for me.

#10 10 years ago

Im in for a white L if any r left!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-on-a-stick-t-shirts-from-the-mn-state-fair-available-info-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.