(Topic ID: 77304)

Pinball Inc. Cyclone Comet ramp finally back in stock!!

By PinballInc

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mrofnoc
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cyclone1s.JPG
#1 10 years ago

We finally got the Comet ramp for the Cyclone pinball machine back in stock. Time flies, I didn't realize it had been a year since we ran out. Sorry we waited so long, we were depending on other people and we've learn the old time lesson again...if you're going to do something right, do it yourself.

The Comet ramps joins the already completed Cyclone and Spook House subway ramps as a set or individually.

The Ferris Wheel exit ramp is soon to follow.

Cheers,

James Loflin
Pinball Inc.
http://www.pinballinc.com

For those who do the facebook thing; https://www.facebook.com/PinballInc

cyclone1s.JPGcyclone1s.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Thanks for all your hard work James and bringing our games back to life.

#3 10 years ago

Already ordered and received the subway ramp. Need the ferris wheel next. Can't wait. Thanks!

#4 10 years ago

Are you coming to the Ohio show? I would like to buy a set there.

Troy
member of poor man's fireside chat

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Are you coming to the Ohio show? I would like to buy a set there.
Troy
member of poor man's fireside chat

Yes, we'll be at the Ohio show. Well be traveling light so our distributor, Starship Enterprises, will have our ramps there this time. We'll be bringing our other assortment of parts.

#6 10 years ago

Thanks so much, order placed!

#7 10 years ago

Make sure you bring plenty of bsd ramps to the OH show

See you there - Scott

#8 10 years ago

Well done...

Cant wait for the ferris wheel ramp.

#9 10 years ago

James, the EATPM ramps have been out of stock now for a long time? Any idea when you will rerun these?

Thanks for making all these ramps, your product is 2nd to none.

Stu

#10 10 years ago

I'm not familiar with Starship Enterprises and Googling them is just a mess of Star Trek results. If I want a full set of Cyclone ramps, do I place an order with you James, or can you provide the contact info? Or, do you just expect to have plenty on hand at the show?

#11 10 years ago

Go to pinballinc.com

#12 10 years ago

Ordered! Thanks so much for making these. Looking forward to Ferris wheel ramp!

#13 10 years ago

Awesome, will order ASAP!

Any chance you could make that ramp topper plastic thingy that reads " Ride the Cyclone three times to get jackpot"?

I'm happy either way, but would be cool to be able to change all that yellow/ brown old plastic.

Thanks!

#14 10 years ago

Ferris Wheel ramp soon please... last piece I need. Great work on the other 3 by the way.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from mrofnoc:

Awesome, will order ASAP!
Any chance you could make that ramp topper plastic thingy that reads " Ride the Cyclone three times to get jackpot"?
I'm happy either way, but would be cool to be able to change all that yellow/ brown old plastic.
Thanks!

We'll take a look at it.

Quoted from Bohdi:

Ferris Wheel ramp soon please... last piece I need. Great work on the other 3 by the way.

They are getting done, not too much longer.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

James, the EATPM ramps have been out of stock now for a long time? Any idea when you will rerun these?
Thanks for making all these ramps, your product is 2nd to none.
Stu

They are almost done and we have the NOS ramp decals to go with them.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Make sure you bring plenty of bsd ramps to the OH show
See you there - Scott

?????????

#18 10 years ago

New ramps are awesome ! I would definitely love to have a new ramp topper (ride the the cyclone ) thanks James !

#19 10 years ago

I received my 2 new ramps yesterday and promptly installed them. Awesome!

+1 for the new ramp topper. Mine is in good shape, but the slightly yellowed plastic is now out of place next to the clear new ramps.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I'm not familiar with Starship Enterprises and Googling them is just a mess of Star Trek results. If I want a full set of Cyclone ramps, do I place an order with you James, or can you provide the contact info? Or, do you just expect to have plenty on hand at the show?

im guessing he means http://www.starship-fantasy.com/ramps/paginate/0

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

They are almost done and we have the NOS ramp decals to go with them.

Yes, yes, yes! I will be ordering two sets from Greg once he has stock. Thanks James, you made my day.

#22 10 years ago

Ordered and received comet ramp looks great. Has anyone else needed to trim there pop bumper cap for ramp clearance?

#23 10 years ago

Do you think you will offer all the cyclone ramps together when the ferris wheel ramp is done?

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from pintime:

Ordered and received comet ramp looks great. Has anyone else needed to trim there pop bumper cap for ramp clearance?

Were you supplied the hex standoff for the comet ramp? Did you install it?

LMK.

Thanks,
James

PS. I don't get on Pinside on a daily basis, sometimes I'm so busy I don't get on for a couple weeks so emailing me or calling is the fastest method for a response.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from theseadoomaster:

Do you think you will offer all the cyclone ramps together when the ferris wheel ramp is done?

Yes, once we get all four ramps we will offer a set price.

4 weeks later
#26 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

Yes, once we get all four ramps we will offer a set price.

Any update on the Ferris Wheel ramp?

#27 10 years ago

Order placed yesterday! Very excited to see these available, thanks James.

5 months later
#28 9 years ago

Sorry for digging up an old thread but can anyone tell me if the Ferris Wheel return ramps for Cyclone were ever completed and made available for sale?

If so, could someone point me to where they can be bought if still available?

#29 9 years ago

coming soon we're told.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-inc-cyclone-comet-ramp-finally-back-in-stock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.