(Topic ID: 29012)

FS: Pinball covers in different sizes, colors. Dust, sun and water resistant!

By Angyalpor

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2399 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6341 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6299 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6301 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6298 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5591 (resized).JPG
    20161215_093740 (resized).jpg
    20161215_092835 (resized).jpg
    bangzoom (resized).jpg
    TZ_cover_(resized).jpg
    GR2_(resized).jpg
    GR1_(resized).jpg
    image1_(4)_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).png
    image.jpg
    There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 14.
    #1 11 years ago

----------
    2016/09/19 Moderation notice: It appears that this Pinsider has disappeared (he has not logged on to Pinside for several months now) with several customers still waiting for their products. We are in no way claiming that Angyalpor is a fraud but at this stage we do feel that we should put up this heads-up/warning to everyone interested in pinball covers. Of course we hope all is well with Angyalpor and that he will soon return to Pinside and hopefully fulfill the outstanding orders.

Thank you.
    Pinside staff
    ----------

Hello!

My pin is placed next to a window, and I've got two fat cats... So, I plan to protect my machine from sun, and the pinball-addict cats.
    The material is strong, and soft inside. The backbox is full covered, and one edge has got velcro on it, makes the installing easier. The cabinet's piece has got four magnets, hold the cover in place. There's a hole in the front, for the shooting bar. And, there is velcro too between the two places. With this design I can fit the cover from the front, and side, no need to go behind the machine.

So, I upload the new pictures from the prototype to the first post, as I promise.

It's available in four colours (black, red, orange, pink), totally dust, sun, and water proof. About 2 lbs, strong, with well finished edges. This one is perfectly fit for '84 Bally Solid State, but available for WPC, and widebody too. Every piece will be produced specially for your machine(colour, even mixed, topper, size of the shoot bar's hole, for pistol, fazer gun, or nothing [] ).

In this form, costs 55$ and shipping, the cheapest way to the USA is about 19$, by post with insurance.

Soon will be new colours, even embroidery (pinball or club logo).

All ideas and questions are welcome. []

Have a nice day!
    Andras

- - - - Edited post, with new pictures - - - - 6.jpg6.jpg 1.jpg1.jpg 2.jpg2.jpg 3.jpg3.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 7.jpg7.jpg

#2 11 years ago

And the last one... 5.jpg5.jpg

#3 11 years ago

i like it!

did you made it yourself?

#4 11 years ago

Nice, who do I pay?

#5 11 years ago

Thanks.
    My mother is a costume designer...
    If anyone is iterested, I will ask her, how much is it. This is on a '84 Bally, fits perfectly. But she will make a mold from wpc, and widebody, I see...

#6 11 years ago

That is very nice! And its very custom. I've been using some moving blankets from Hebrew Freight that aren't near as nice. Maybe you can have her start making them in the flavors and start an international pinball cover company? You would think it would do well.

#7 11 years ago

Thanks in Her name, too. Sure,this is, what I thinking about now... Afterall, these old Bally's, the wpc series, and the widebody is the 3 most common size, am I right? She will measure those two machines soon, too.
    This material looks strong, and not too heavy, available various colours...

#8 11 years ago

doest it cover the bottom of the cabinet also?

and yeah... you try to make a price for it... and since you are shipping from hungary, i bet i won't pay customs taxes and crap

#10 11 years ago

No, this one isn't cover the bottom, but can be modified, if needed. And yes, looks similar like the Macro's, as I see. Just this one is a proper size, not loose.
    The 50$ price looks correct, now I try to find an economic way for transport...
    And, if needed, it can be a luxury version, with some embroidery (the owner's name, or the pinball's logo)... If this is the correct verb for it.

#11 11 years ago

Hm, funny... Anybody got some experience about international transport from Europe to Usa?
    I just found expensive ways, almost double price, than transport from Usa to Europe... :/

#12 11 years ago

usually the national post office services offer the best deals. if you go fedex or something like that is much more expensive.

#13 11 years ago

I have something very similar to that, that a local pinhead's mother made (AZ). They are very good quality, has the magnets and the velcro as well as the hole for the shooter rod if applicable. I thought prices very reasonably. I will let him speak up if he is interested in pursing it further. I will try and post some pics tomorrow.
    I heard the one's from marco were not very good quality. They would slide down the pinball machine and did not cover the lower part of the back of the cabinet.
    Anyways, I will give him a heads up and see what his interest level is.
    Thanks
    Kyle

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from kyle051777:

I have something very similar to that, that a local pinhead's mother made (AZ). They are very good quality, has the magnets and the velcro as well as the hole for the shooter rod if applicable. I thought prices very reasonably. I will let him speak up if he is interested in pursing it further. I will try and post some pics tomorrow.
    I heard the one's from marco were not very good quality. They would slide down the pinball machine and did not cover the lower part of the back of the cabinet.
    Anyways, I will give him a heads up and see what his interest level is.
    Thanks
    Kyle

I would be in for some if he is willing to come forward.

#15 11 years ago

Yes, the national post will be the winner, looks like...
    Tomorrow I will post proper pictures, because I got back my camera from the service.

#16 11 years ago

I'd be interested in one if it can handle my FT topper. I'd love to protect that artwork.

#17 11 years ago

Will be topper-version, of course.
    And I forget to say, the material is water-proof. Not heavy rain-proof, but it can protect from a beer-accident.

#18 11 years ago

Well, if magnets are being used to help affix to the side rails, I guess they aren't true stainless steel... I could see it if they're used to stick to the legs.

I'm making my own. I've sewn so many things over the years, everything from guitar case bags to costuming modifications. Once I get the material sized to shape, I can't see it taking me more than a couple hours at most.

But I've got something special planned for mine..... muah ha ha ha! (that's supposed to be an evil laugh)

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Well, if magnets are being used to help affix to the side rails, I guess they aren't true stainless steel... I could see it if they're used to stick to the legs.

Typically the magnets in the covers attach to the backbox hinges, not the rails.

#20 11 years ago

I use bed sheets for mine LOL

#21 11 years ago

So, I upload the new pictures from the prototype to the first post, as I promise.

It's available in four colours (black, red, orange, pink), totally dust, sun, and water proof. About 2 lbs, strong, with well finished edges. Fitted with magnets, and velcro. This one is perfectly fit for '84 Bally Solid State, within days will be available for WPC, and widebody too. Every piece will be produced specially for your machine(colour, even mixed, topper, size of the shoot bar's hole, for pistol, fazer gun, or nothing ).

In this form, costs 55$ and shipping, the cheapest way to the USA is about 19$, by post with insurance.

Soon will be new colours, even embroidery (pinball or club logo).

All ideas and questions are welcome.

Have a nice day!
    Andras

#22 11 years ago

Here is a video, some water on the playfield... I will replace it with a daytime film.

#23 11 years ago

How much to post to aus?

#24 11 years ago

I think, the same, only Europe is different... But I will send a PM to you when I check it.

#25 11 years ago

Looks awesome!

#26 11 years ago

Thanks.

#27 11 years ago

From next week, WPC, wideboby and new Stern covers will be available!
    Pictures will come soon.

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I use bed sheets for mine LOL

#30 11 years ago

Hi!
    From today, the WPC size is available, pictures coming soon!
    4 colors, topper and non-topper versions, too.

#31 11 years ago

Hello Pinheads!

I found a Tron nearby, so from today, the Stern-size is available, too.

And...somebody from US wrote to me, but I made a mistake, delete his mail without reading... Please, write me again!

And all ideas, suggestions are welcome about the products!

#32 11 years ago

Nice to see that you've stuck with the hobby after the X and O's adventure

Good looking cover!

#33 11 years ago

Hehe, thanks!
    Soon the 2. machine will come to the house... And I almost finish the home made plastic set, what looks lot better, than the repros...
    This hobby grabs the man, and never let be free again...

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from Angyalpor:

Thanks.
    My mother is a costume designer...
    If anyone is iterested, I will ask her, how much is it. This is on a '84 Bally, fits perfectly. But she will make a mold from wpc, and widebody, I see...

I'd be interested in a cover for a '81 Bally Centaur, possibly with logo. Really like the quality here. This could make your mother quite a popular lady here on Pinside. I think she needs her own screen name.

#35 11 years ago

Hi!

I'm under negotiation about the price with the man, who make the logos. Tomorrow I will meet with him, then I can give a price for that. Until than, here's a few sample from his works. Impressive quality, I think.
    Possible to use a picture, or a hand drawing, too.

ATC2.jpgATC2.jpg Cartman.jpgCartman.jpg Jager.jpgJager.jpg

#36 11 years ago

Hi!

So, the unique embroidery is a little expensive, 25$ plus... :S And the size is 4X6". But if somebody is interested, it's available. But in this size and price, full color, any drawing. In the following days I try to find a cheaper company for that.

So, the final price is the following,for the Ballys, and Sterns:

Cover: 55$ (variable colors, toper or non-topper version)
    Shipping: 19 $ (national post, with insurance)
    Optional embroidery: 25$

#37 11 years ago

Count me in for one. PM sent. If all goes well I'll be ordering more.

Brian

#38 11 years ago

Thanks a lot!

I send the details and questions in PM.

Andras

#39 11 years ago

So, as I promise, here are the actual colors.
    At the moment these colors are available, all are water proof, same like the black on the pictures. If any of this will run out of stock, or new ones will come, I will let you know.

colors.JPGcolors.JPG

#40 11 years ago

I love the magnet idea!

#41 11 years ago

Thanks, but it's up on the wholesaler... And the fresh and funny colors can looks good in a colorful playroom. Or, black, with color edges. That will be the next,for me.

#42 11 years ago

Hi!

So, from today we've got the sizes of the 80'Bally-Williams, WPC, WPC-widebody, and new Sterns. Feel free to order, in different colors, sizes, even with unique ideas. Bank transfer, and Paypal accepted, too.

Have a nice day

Andras

#43 11 years ago

Hi!

So, thanks for the first orders, the first pieces will to shipping tomorrow!

#44 11 years ago

Great product. How are payments made?

#45 11 years ago

Thanks! We try to make the best quality.
    Paypal or direct bank transfer is also available.

#46 11 years ago

Here is a picture, about a few light grey color, for Mike.

DSC00165.JPGDSC00165.JPG

#47 11 years ago

Thanks for the order Mike!

Another picture, with a mod.
    No need to use magnets:

DSC00176.JPGDSC00176.JPG

#48 11 years ago

For me its like putting your guitar in a case. You never get it out and play it. I sit my guitar in the corner with no case then I just pick it up and play it. I think this works the same as pinball.

Regards David

#49 11 years ago

I hope, no...

But... I've got one pin. Every day, while I make my coffee, plays 30mins on it. But if somebody has got more, maybe it can be useful.

#50 11 years ago
    Quoted from Angyalpor:

Hi!
    So, from today we've got the sizes of the 80'Bally-Williams........

when you say 80's bally

can you confirm if this will fit on early ss bally pinball?, let's say bally playboy 1978 cabinet was the same as the early ss in the 80's like medusa, centaur, fathom....

if so i might be in for one.

thank.

There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-cover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.