Creative Acrylic Lord of the Rings Topper for sale

Started 2 years ago by pinheadpuckguy in forum MarketPinball machines for sale.

Creative Acrylic Lord of the Rings Topper for sale

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by pinheadpuckguy
  • 14 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from pinheadpuckguy

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years ago
    #

Ok I am posting it seperate until Robin tells me otherwise. Here's my Lord of the Rings Topper. I sent this image to Matt M. to make one for me but never heard back (busy man). I saw someone had posted this image awhile ago too for a topper idea. Mine is back lit and recessed lit. It is hand painted and airbrushed so no two will be alike. The "hill" or "mountain" is a seperate acrylic piece and gives depth. Price is $149. I will be shipping these next week with a small run first. Sorry for all the posts. I am just trying to get my Pin Biz up and running.

2 years ago
    #

Looks nice. I don't think anyone will mind these posts.

EDIT: Woohoo 10,000 Karma with this post

2 years ago
    #

Thank you. I wanted to make something cool for my LOTR.

2 years ago
    #

Looks cool hope someone posts a picture of it lit up.

2 years ago
    #

I am waiting on my lighting harnasses....ups is taking forever.

2 years ago
    #

Thats a really cool design phpg. Have you considering boxing it and making it into a lit sign? It would look good hanging on the wall.

2 years ago
    #

I'm digging the Gollum keychain.

2 years ago
    #

Are you using a vinyl plotter or hand-cutting the stencils out of paper with an exacto blade?

2 years ago
    #

Very nice

2 years ago
    #

I have a Ioline plotter (a cool $8k toy) I use for cutting out vinyl and various fabrics for my other biz. It comes in handy for stencils for toppers too.

2 years ago
    #

Gettin' "props" from all of my MN homies.

2 years ago
    #

Very nice topper, Gollum key chain is kinda of creepy, cool, but creepy.

2 years ago
    #

Good stuff

2 years ago
    #

get me my lotr machine and I'll buy one

1 year, 9 months ago
    #

Here is the pic of LOTR Lord of the Rings Pinball Topper all lit up. $149 plus shipping.

1 year, 9 months ago
    #

Topper looks good ,nice work

1 year, 9 months ago
    #

1 LOTR Topper in stock.

1 year, 9 months ago
    #

Very Nice

1 year, 9 months ago
    #

If you have one in stock does that mean you shipped out my replacement topper already?

If not when is the eta?

1 year, 9 months ago
    #

It is shipping today or tomorrow. I had enough material for two so I made an extra.

1 year, 9 months ago
    #

Cool, thx!

1 year, 8 months ago
    #

Just finished installing my LOTR Pinheadpuckguy topper. Looks great. I did a little work to the back to keep the white light down and decrease the glare on the playfield. Its no more noticeable then the Translight now. Best looking game I have now for sure. Thank Pinhead for such a great product.

1 year, 8 months ago
    #

Thanks. LOTR is such a awesome game. I have no desire to sell. The best game that utilizes music and DMD IMO.

1 year, 7 months ago
    #

Bump

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple