Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Sparky
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0388.jpg
    IMG_1088.JPG
    IMG_1086.JPG
    IMG_1089.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1080.JPG

#1 11 years ago

Hey all,

Here are some picts from the show. Took these yesterday great meeting everyone! Of course I had to get a new game and brought home a nice BSD to add to the collection. Chris from T-minus 1 is a mad man! look @ his cranking away fixing the Creature!

Hope everyone is having fun @ the show!

Mat

IMG_1080.JPGIMG_1080.JPG IMG_1081.JPGIMG_1081.JPG IMG_1082.JPGIMG_1082.JPG IMG_1089.JPGIMG_1089.JPG IMG_1086.JPGIMG_1086.JPG IMG_1088.JPGIMG_1088.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Can you tell us a little more about the show, how many machines and is this a once a year show or a lot of these machines in this space permanently?

Thanks for sharing the photos

#3 11 years ago

I think they said there were 185 machines as of yesterday. It's a yearly show, always the weekend after Mother's Day. It's at a small fairground in a small town close to Sacramento.

#4 11 years ago

great pics, the architecture of the building caught my eye, intersting place. is it held at the same place every year?

#5 11 years ago

great photos mummite
    talk about a side by side comparison!
    look at the BK2000 vs BK how many fans would love to play those two back to back?

#6 11 years ago

I'll be there tomorrow, couldn't make it either Friday or today (Saturday)... It will be my first pinball show. Can't wait

#7 11 years ago

I'm having a great time! Just finished up the qualifying round of the tourney. Not sure how I did, but met some great people and having a blast. Got to play cactus canyon for the first time. It was fun!

#8 11 years ago

Thanks for the pics. I personally cant wait to make a show someday....all those games and pinball parts for sale....Heaven

#9 11 years ago

I'm at pagg right now, and was able to play AFM. There was three of them here. Two didn't work well, one was a dream restored machine. So for a first time player of this game how did I do?

IMAG0388.jpgIMAG0388.jpg

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from McSquiggins:

I think they said there were 185 machines as of yesterday. It's a yearly show, always the weekend after Mother's Day. It's at a small fairground in a small town close to Sacramento.

Thanks for that, very interesting building - were they timber columns to rafters (sorry timber geek here).

That would be awesome to see a heap of machines, play and tournament - enjoy guys

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Slaymetender:

first time player of this game how did I do?

Just like a first time player ..

Glad you had fun .

Jim

#12 11 years ago

PAGG is such a cool show. The laid back atmosphere of it being in a small town at the fairgrounds that have not changed in probably 40 years is a unique experience. Wish I could have made it this year, but had other obligations...

#13 11 years ago

My 1st time at PAGG. I brought my Diner and PF. Diner made one of the pics. I hope i get to play the ACDC tomorrow. I won an autographed ACDC key fob in the silent auction,now i just need to get a machine. See you local pinsiders tomorrow!!!

#14 11 years ago

My 1st time at PAGG. I brought my Diner and PF. Diner made one of the pics. I hope i get to play the ACDC tomorrow. I won an autographed ACDC key fob in the silent auction,now i just need to get a machine. See you local pinsiders tomorrow!!!

#15 11 years ago

I saw a Getaway in the 1st Pict- w/ No Beacon Cover .. Out-west called me from there 2-day !! He wanted to ask me a few ??'s about Indiana Jones Stern ,, said his wife like'd Play-n 1 there.. The Owner had it Priced a Bit High,, But he got him down closer to 3k , I didn't Know IJ Stern was 8 or 9 ball Multi-- either , that Can't be Right .. is this true ?

#16 11 years ago

i just got back from pagg. WOW! even better than last year. i might go tomorrow but its a 2 hour drive and i'm really tired. i took the kids this year and they had a blast. close to 200 games there 2 play. ac/dc lives up to the hype. you have to see and play it to fully appreciate it.i want to send out a big thank you to spg,mark malmberg,jonny o and the wonderful people who make pagg happen. there is still tomorrow to play so if you are in the area get out there.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I saw a Getaway in the 1st Pict- w/ No Beacon Cover .. Out-west called me from there 2-day !! He wanted to ask me a few ??'s about Indiana Jones Stern ,, said his wife like'd Play-n 1 there.. The Owner had it Priced a Bit High,, But he got him down closer to 3k , I didn't Know IJ Stern was 8 or 9 ball Multi-- either , that Can't be Right .. is this true ?

yup,its 8 ball multi ball. and a cool game imo.

#18 11 years ago

I wanna go back! but it's a 2 hour drive and I am on baby watching duty all weekend well next up is CAX!

#19 11 years ago

hey mummite,did you get to play king pin? i thought it was pretty cool.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

hey mummite,did you get to play king pin? i thought it was pretty cool.

Yep! I have played that exact machine before @ CAX its been there every year I have gone. So many good games this year @ PAGG

#21 11 years ago

im going to try to make cax this year. i hear its pretty cool.

#22 11 years ago

Tired. Great show as usual. The only year it was miserable was during a freak heat wave...even then it was great. Brad did a good job getting this thing together and props to Johnny O for running the pin-golf tourney. EBP cooked weenies in the parking lot. I'm too tired to go a third day.

*subliminal message*Buy posters and other stuff from the PGG front table, it all goes to a good cause*subliminal message*

Kingpin: I'm spoiled in that I know who owns that Kingpin and got to put a ton of games on it a couple weeks ago. It is by far my favorite Capcom title (even over BBB, which I realize is not a popular opinion). I think it (along with BBB) would have totally killed shit and really put Capcom pinball on the map if it had gone into production BITD. I think the gameplay/modes are kind of clever and the artwork + theme is really, really, really well done. Only criticism is it is kind of easy to get to Kingpin...although I've never found his vault. Still feels like there should be more stuff to get through before getting to the Kingpin showdown.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from Slaymetender:

I'm at pagg right now, and was able to play AFM. There was three of them here. Two didn't work well, one was a dream restored machine. So for a first time player of this game how did I do?

Attachments IMAG0388.jpg (208.9 KB, 0 downloads) 3 days old

You did well, glad you enjoyed my AFM I pulled a couple all nighters to finish it in time for the show.

#24 11 years ago

tracelifter - your pins were awesome, thank you for sharing them at PAGG. I placed 1st in the novice division thanks to your smooth running machines!

#25 11 years ago

@ Sosage: I put all my raffle tix in the bucket for the EBP vs. Bay Area Battle Royale poster, but I didn't win. Any idea if there are any of those left that I could buy? Who would I contact?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-a-gogo-weekend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.