Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by dkpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

PIG PRICE DROP! We are happy to announce that the PIG will be offered at an "Early Adopter Price" for a limited time for only $99!

We here at DK Pinball have decided to keep the MSRP of the PIG at $129.00 per board – However, we are selling it at an Early Adopter price of $99.00.

Those who have already pre-ordered at $129.00 have been issued refunds of the difference.

**If you are interested in still paying $129.00, I will issue your PIG a name, send you pictures of it being born, and include a picture of me cradling your PIG lovingly. **

You can see the PIG in action and place your orders here: http://www.dkpinball.com/DKWP/?page_id=181

Thanks!
    Mike
    www.dkpinball.com

#3 11 years ago

How long will you have this discounted price? When can one expect delivery?

#4 11 years ago

Hey Mike,
    Thanks for the refund! Can't wait to try this puppy out. TRON LE who?

#5 11 years ago

The discounted price will be in place for at least the next few weeks while I complete testing and wait for the boards to arrive.

My plan is to be done with testing this weekend. I'll start assembly the week of May 14th when the boards are done being manufactured. The boards will ship as they are completed and tested.

However, keeping the parts supply chain in mind, I'll give a tentative ship date of June 1.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from Drano:

Thanks for the refund!

Why take the refund when he gave the following option?
    **If you are interested in still paying $129.00, I will issue your PIG a name, send you pictures of it being born, and include a picture of me cradling your PIG lovingly. **

On a seriouse note this just make adding things to games very easy for a newbie.

#7 11 years ago

Any chance you plan on making "Pigs" for Data East pins?
    Also, it may be my system here but I am unable to view the videos you posted.

Thanks

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

He was testing it on a Data East TFTC and it was working fine in the video.

#9 11 years ago

Thanks Mike! Order sent....perfect timing to try some cool things with the light cycles I have not yet installed.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Also, it may be my system here but I am unable to view the videos you posted.

Thanks

Tested:
    Tales From the Crypt - Data East
    Star Wars - Data East
    Tron - Stern
    Pinbot - Williams System 11
    Sorcerer - Williams System 9
    Johnny Mnemonic - WPC

The only difference between them all being how it was hooked into the power. I'll be testing soon on other WPC systems but the matrix technology, GI, and flash lamp technology has not changed very much through the years. It's pretty much the same across all systems, that's how this board is working out so well.

There may be challenges with Gottleib and Early Bally SS pins. However, this board's original intention was for more modern games. As time goes on, more test pins will be added to the list, but really, we're approaching diminishing testing pins. I'll just have tests on families of systems.

#12 11 years ago

Cool. If you need a GnR to test one on let me know but sounds like it wouldn't be a problem.

2 months later
    #13 11 years ago

Everybody get theirs? Still waiting on mine and a Flynn sign.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from louisurfer:

Everybody get theirs? Still waiting on mine and a Flynn sign.

I shipped a small number to get feedback before building and shipping more. I will have 20 more shipped in the next day or so. Yours is one of those that will be shipped.

Thanks,

Mike

#15 11 years ago

Ordered two early June, havn't got them yet. Anybody here got theirs yet?

#16 11 years ago

Still waiting on the Flynn sign. Updates??

#17 11 years ago

They're coming! I ordered some in March and received shipping confirmation yesterday.

#18 11 years ago

I spoke to Mike. Also ordered mine way back. Hopefully it's one of the 20
    Can't wait to plug my Tron's lightcycles into it!

#19 11 years ago

Flynn sign shipped and will arrive Tuesday!

#20 11 years ago

Got my PIG ship notification a couple of days ago as well.
    Very excited! Thanks Mike!

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from Drano:

Got my PIG ship notification a couple of days ago as well.

Good deal. I hope I get mine soon.

#22 11 years ago

Wow, glad this thread came back...I need to order a couple of these as well! Talk about something that is needed!

#23 11 years ago

I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry for me, but each one of these units has over 100 parts that need to be assembled, soldered, tested, packed, and shipped.

I shipped a bunch this weekend and the rest will go out this week.

Once I've built a small stock I can spend time looking for a board assembly place that will build these units for me so I don't go blind, crooked, and pale living in my workshop.

Thanks for all of the support up to this point. I hope everyone is happy with theirs.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pig-announcement-early-adopter-price and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.