Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 297 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN2098.JPG
    20131219_082449_resized.jpg
    20131219_082435_resized.jpg
    20131219_082424_resized.jpg
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!change 2.JPG
    image.jpg
    image-124.jpg
    IMG_3910.JPG
    100_0796-396.jpg
    100_0796.jpg
    100_0794.jpg
    100_0793.jpg
    100_0795.jpg
    Stickies.jpg
    IMG_2660.JPG
    20131202_195848.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #201 10 years ago

PM sent on JD wireramps and orange caps (the plastic ones)

#202 10 years ago
    Quoted from singlebanana:

All of my decals are officially ***GONE***. Thanks to all who contacted me, it seems that they are all going to good homes (some across the Big Pond). I appreciate some of you who made donations to Pinside in lieu of paying for shipping. Win/Win for all of us.

Got in from Tgiving travels and the WCS decals were in the mail, thanks a ton.

#203 10 years ago

** GONE! **

Alright, I'm still digging around and haven't found much left. Here's a DMD rear cover-protector-shroud-thingy that goes on the back of B/W DMDs. It was left over from one of my machines or used DMDs I purchased. Shipped free in the US of A.

IMG_1716.JPGIMG_1716.JPG
    IMG_1721.JPGIMG_1721.JPG

#204 10 years ago

Kind of a weird one, but I got the brackets and screws from a Safe Cracker topper. The topper itself was shattered in transit so just the hardware is usable.

IMG_3436-1024.JPGIMG_3436-1024.JPG
    #205 10 years ago

I've got a few odds and ends someone might be able to use.

1) Spinning disk (Tales of the Arabian Nights)
    2) Gtb. coin door receiver
    3) Gtb. drop target (mid-80s)
    4) Gtb. plunger assembly

Alan

20131130_123852.jpg20131130_123852.jpg
    #206 10 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Alright, I'm still digging around and haven't found much left. Here's a DMD rear cover-protector-shroud-thingy that goes on the back of B/W DMDs. It was left over from one of my machines or used DMDs I purchased. Shipped free in the US of A.

PM sent on this

#207 10 years ago

Gottlieb Gladiators rubbers gone!

#208 10 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

I have a lot of used bulbs too...if anyone else needs some let me know, also have some orange domes and a dozen or so bulb condoms.
    I also have some JD wire form ramps in case anyone needs them.

P1030589.JPG 108 KB

This items were claimed................................

#209 10 years ago
    Quoted from skristof:

Space shuttle back glass. The bottom right corner is chipping, but I would say 97% good. Pick it up - Pay it forward

Got it today. No damage from UPS, but for what they charged to ship it, they should have driven it straight to my door. Thanks a lot skristof!!

#210 10 years ago
    Quoted from bkxdream:

I've got a few odds and ends someone might be able to use.
    1) Spinning disk(Tales of the Arabian Nights)
    2) Gtb. coin door receiver
    3) Gtb. drop target (mid-80s)
    4) Gtb. plunger assembly
    Alan

20131130_123852.jpg 123 KB

I could really use the gottlieb plunger assembly.

#211 10 years ago

Update: Spinning disk and plunger assembly have been spoken for. Drop target and coin door receiver still available.

Alan

#212 10 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

**Edit** - The credit unit has been spoken for. I still have the flyers if anyone is interested.
    Ok, I have a couple of things to donate. One is a credit unit that I believe is from a Williams game (Skylab maybe). I have no idea if it works but there's definitely some usable parts on it if nothing else.
    The other thing is a pack of flyers that I found in a MNF game. I'm guessing it was sent out with the game. Looks like advertising for some other games as well as a registration form for the 1989 Pinball Expo. Frank, if you're reading this, no worries, the MNF that you're buying from me will include one of these as well as there were two inside the game.
    Take a look at the photos and let me know if you'd like either one or both.
    Dave

I got the credit unit. He even shipped it priority mail. WOW!!
    Again thank you.

IMG_5228-665.JPG 987 KB

IMG_5229-215.JPG 968 KB

IMG_5230-964.JPG 1.1 MB

IMG_5231-264.JPG 1.1 MB

IMG_5232-165.JPG 1.0 MB

IMG_5233-598.JPG 964 KB

IMG_5234-447.JPG 1.1 MB

#213 10 years ago

Thanks Spraynard for the BSD translite!
    Also Thanks j_m_ ratkos for the TAF serial stickers that I desperately needed!
    Here are some decals I no longer need.
    Please only 1 decal per person or 2 if you want the Twilight Zone ramp decal set.
    Pictured are:
    Whitewater kickout wear decal-Sent to thepinballworks
    TZ ramp set decals
    Theatre of Magic spirit ring decal-Sent to Darlene
    Fish Tales light blue ramp decal-Sent to Kvan99

Message me your US address and I will sent it out.
    20131202_195848.jpg20131202_195848.jpg

#214 10 years ago
    Quoted from bballfan:

Please only 1 decal per person or 2 if you want the Twilight Zone ramp decal set.
    Pictured are:
    TZ ramp set decals
    Theatre of Magic spirit ring decal
    Fish Tales light blue ramp decal

20131202_195848.jpg 268 KB

Whitewater decal please!

#215 10 years ago
    Quoted from bballfan:

Pictured are:
    TZ ramp set decals
    Theatre of Magic spirit ring decal
    Fish Tales light blue ramp decal
    20131202_195848.jpg 268 KB

I'll take the Theatre of Magic Spirit Ring Decal, thanks!

#216 10 years ago

TZ decals. na Just kidding I want the XMEN

#217 10 years ago

I know you do thanks to me.
    You can come by this week and check out my big bertha Star Race and play some Xmen to tide you over until you find one

#218 10 years ago

I can use the FT decal if it still available....

#219 10 years ago
    Quoted from frunch:

*UPDATE*: All parts have been taken! Congrats to Pafasa and RustyLizard--hope the parts serve you well!
    I have a small assortment of parts to offer up:
    From a HSII: The Getaway: 3 pop bumper caps (clear red), 3 pop bumper skirts (blue, they have a little dried-up novus that I'm certain will come right off), 2 flipper bats with 'W' logo (white, used but in good shape)
    From a Black Knight: pop bumper cap with faded sticker on top, but in good shape otherwise
    I also have a few odd pop bumper caps for EM games, as shown in the pic below.
    Take just some parts, or take them all! I just want to see them go to good use!
    This is a fantastic thread, it's so nice to see everyone spreading the love here! Viva la Pinside!
    Trevor

IMAG3229.jpg 192 KB

Got the parts today! Thanks

#220 10 years ago

2 days since the last post...BUMP

Good to see guys getting their stuff, and the generosity of the forum.

#221 10 years ago

This thread has been awesome.
    I contributed and received. Very nice
    To bad it gets lost in the sticky section. Can't believe Robin has not set stickies to stay up top all the time yet.

#222 10 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

To bad it gets lost in the sticky section. Can't believe Robin has not set stickies to stay up top all the time yet.

That is a user setting (to keep stickiest up top all the time, or just when there are new posts)

#223 10 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

That is a user setting (to keep stickiest up top all the time, or just when there are new posts)

#224 10 years ago

Received today Close Encounters of the Third Kind back glass from Maddog14..great packaging, thank you

#225 10 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

Really? Why would there be a setting that shows some stickies and not others? (Rhetorical question here as only Robin could answer that) Stickies should be stickies IMO. This thread is the only one that disappears and I believe it gets hurt being in the stickies column where you think it might benefit from it. I've personally tried to get Robin to fix it but I guess it is what it is now. If it is the worst thing about this forum we are doing good then right?

#226 10 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

Really? Why would there be a setting that shows some stickies and not others? (Rhetorical question here as only Robin could answer that) Stickies should be stickies IMO. This thread is the only one that disappears and I believe it gets hurt being in the stickies column where you think it might benefit from it. I've personally tried to get Robin to fix it but I guess it is what it is now. If it is the worst thing about this forum we are doing good then right?

I agree with everything you've said here. Almost better that it could be bumped as regular thread, and not a sticky.

I searched last night but didn't see the sticky setting in my account settings.

#227 10 years ago

I have a used, mostly complete and slightly damaged Upper Playfield OEM Plastic set for Black Hole is anyone is interested. It is missing the clear piece that goes in the gravity tunnel. There are some screw holes that are busted out and the top piece has been cut off under the 10,000.

IMG_2660.JPGIMG_2660.JPG
    #228 10 years ago
    Quoted from jk2171:

I agree with everything you've said here. Almost better that it could be bumped as regular thread, and not a sticky.
    I searched last night but didn't see the sticky setting in my account settings.

All I can find that allows you to see the stickies is right under the stickies list. Can't find a preference setting to keep them up all the time.

Stickies.jpgStickies.jpg
    #229 10 years ago

What Robin told me was that the auto-hide was there to reduce clutter. At the moment there's not enough stickies for it to get messy, but imagine there was 10 sticky threads that you had already read sitting at the top all the time. It only hides stickies if you've read all the posts. I'm not aware of a setting, but there is a link below to temporarily show all of them. There is also a flag of some sort that causes a sticky to be always visible that makes sense for stuff like the FAQ.

If this thread gets bumped, it would have an unread post and would be shown as a result. IMO, that makes it better than being a regular thread.

#230 10 years ago

I have a complete set of plastic's for a Gottlieb Star Race for someone in need of them. All are original and in good shape with the exception of the piece over the upper right kick-out, which is cracked ( see pic's ). I will pay shipping inside the States. First to pm me gets them.
    Russ100_0793.jpg100_0793.jpg100_0794.jpg100_0794.jpg100_0795.jpg100_0795.jpg100_0796.jpg100_0796.jpg

100_0796-396.jpg100_0796-396.jpg
    #231 10 years ago

Bballfan- Received the Theatre of Magic Spirit Ring decal in the mail today.
    Thank you!

#232 10 years ago

did everyone receive their manufacturer's stickers (with the exception of Thor-NL, who resides half-way across the globe)?

I've only received 2 replies so far from the other 6 sets that I mailed out

#233 10 years ago

The Star Race plastic set has been claimed.

#234 10 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

did everyone receive their manufacturer's stickers (with the exception of Thor-NL, who resides half-way across the globe)?

lol ... sitting beside my snailbox

(PS fish is also still on it's way )

#235 10 years ago

Got my white water decal from bballfan.
    Thank you.

#236 10 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I have a used, mostly complete and slightly damaged Upper Playfield OEM Plastic set for Black Hole is anyone is interested. It is missing the clear piece that goes in the gravity tunnel. There are some screw holes that are busted out and the top piece has been cut off under the 10,000.

Lionel, if you are in need of any additional plastics for your black hole, here they are! I recently sent Lionel a Black Hole plastic to replace one that had been badly burned from a potential repair gone bad.

Dave

#237 10 years ago

If no one else needs them, I would be interested in the Black Hole plastics.

#238 10 years ago
    Quoted from bballfan:

Please only 1 decal per person or 2 if you want the Twilight Zone ramp decal set. 20131202_195848.jpg 268 KB

Thanks Bballfan...got the FT sticker today!

#239 10 years ago

This is a great thing you guys are doing. Wish I had something to contribute . . .
    Mike in Kentucky

#240 10 years ago

I've got a Bally 6803 Keypad - buttons work, but you really need to hold them in for a second or two before they register. If you have a broken/missing one this would be adequate. Just pay a few bucks to ship it and its' yours for free.

PM me if interested.

#241 10 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

got em and thanks!

sorry if I did not reply, I thought I had.

#242 10 years ago

Got my Gottlieb shooter assembly today, thanks! going to put it in the tumbler. Funny that I grew up in the same city from whence the PIF came.

I'll offer up a dozen TIP-102s and some 4007 diodes for driver board repair.

#243 10 years ago

I have a nice Mario Andretti Translite. Just pay shipping.
    Todd C.

#244 10 years ago

I don't know if you can put requests in this thread, but I'm looking for a used locking cam and locking arms for a coin door from Dr. Dude, BSD or other similar era B/W games.

#245 10 years ago
    Quoted from cartert:

I have a nice Mario Andretti Translite. Just pay shipping.Todd C.

Actual shipping as I already have the shipping tube.

#246 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

I don't know if you can put requests in this thread, but I'm looking for a used locking cam and locking arms for a coin door from Dr. Dude, BSD or other similar era B/W games.

I think it isn't bad to do so. Many have before you. I really think it is OK if you've put something up as well. I know I sure could use some plastics for a Gottlieb Flip A Card wink wink

#247 10 years ago
    Quoted from cartert:

Actual shipping as I already have the shipping tube.

PM sent

#248 10 years ago

It's yours

#249 10 years ago

List updated...let me know if I've missed anything guys!

#250 10 years ago

The Black Hole plastics are spoken for. I would love the lock assembly for the backbox of a system 9 if anyone has one. I don't even need the keys, just the arm.

Thanks

There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pay-it-forward-holiday-edition/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.