(Topic ID: 45107)

Pay it Forward - Free Parts

By jk2171

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pin-Keys.JPG
    itsfreemofos.jpg
    drac.JPG
    drackey.jpg
    skeletondance.gif
    tron.gif
    DSC03714.JPG
    101_6030.JPG
    DSCN1929.JPG
    thumbsup.gif
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    ACDC.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_4834_(2).jpg
    There are 483 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.
    #1 11 years ago

I have three brand-new Data East yellow flipper bats (with shafts), that I originally bought for my GnR. I never installed them, and traded GnR back in December towards my MM. First one to PM with their address can have them. If someone internationally wants them, I just ask they pick up the difference between domestic shipping and international.

#2 11 years ago

Since you are being generous I might as well too. I got wh20 ramp decals and a fish tales seashell topper decal. I'd give away the original mountains on wh20 if it weren't for shipping. NOw is the time to give

#3 11 years ago

I Almost Wish I Needed THem! I Never See These Posts First! Very Nice Of you.

#4 11 years ago

pm sent jk2171

thx to both for your generosity

#5 11 years ago

They're gone, guys. Thanks!

#7 11 years ago

1 free remote battery holder as seen in pic.
    First to quote this post in this thread. Free shipping in US.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

First to quote this post in this thread. Free shipping in US.

I'll take it! I will PM my address and thanks! I was doing this a month or so ago with an old LOTR plastic I didn't need. I still plan on scanning some of my plastics so people can try and make their own as the set is $300. GAH!

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Mine are still available.

PM sent. Shopping out my whitewater currently. See my thread at http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh2o-cleanuprebuild

Don't need the fishtales part and hope someone that does can find this thread.

#10 11 years ago

Ramp decals gone. The rest are still available.

#11 11 years ago

This might make a good sticky thread....?

#12 11 years ago

OK, I'm in. Here's what I have. Free for the askin'. I have a few of each so PM me with your address and I'll mail them out. The roto-target decals are in two "finishes". One has a clear glossy laminate and looks more original. The other is a thicker laminate, matte finish and more durable.

You can get more info about the slot reel strips here... http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/klondike-slot-reel-stripsreproduced

I made these for myself and some friends. I have had no intention of selling them. They are free, but I ask that you post a before and after pic back in this thread.

Good luck!

2013-03-28_09.22.03.jpg2013-03-28_09.22.03.jpg 2013-03-28_09.21.57.jpg2013-03-28_09.21.57.jpg 2013-03-28_09.21.47.jpg2013-03-28_09.21.47.jpg

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Oooo yeah, I needed that! Darn!

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

OK, I'm in. Here's what I have. Free for the askin'.

Very cool buddy! I'm sure most older machines are worn out looking so this will be an awesome upgrade for somebody with this machine! Kuddos!

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Oooo yeah, I needed that! Darn!

I've already started making the next batch. Won't be long.

#16 11 years ago

Mountains are gone. Only Fish Tales seashell decal is left.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

I've already started making the next batch. Won't be long.

I'll wait here...

#18 11 years ago

jk thanks for the flipper bats!

#19 11 years ago

I have lots of random parts to give away. I will be going threw them later and posting them. All i ask is you pay shipping. This thread is great as i have given away lots of stuff on pinside from Toppers to Leds manuals etc. Its really great.

#20 11 years ago

Mountains are gone. Only Fish Tales seashell decal is left.

PM sent re seashell decal

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

jk thanks for the flipper bats!

You got it, Bill! Going out tomorrow.

#23 11 years ago

I found this ramp in one of my coinboxes ages ago, I have no idea what it goes to.

If someone can ID it and needs it, just pick up shipping and it's yours.

DSC00890.JPGDSC00890.JPG DSC00891.JPGDSC00891.JPG

#24 11 years ago

I would guess PinBot! Wish I had one. (PinBot)

#25 11 years ago

Does look like a Pinbot, but the middle piece is on wrong side.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1796&picno=21842

#26 11 years ago

You are correct! No idea then.

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

Does look like a Pinbot, but the middle piece is on wrong side.
    http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1796&picno=21842

That is what I was thinking.

#28 11 years ago

Bump!

#29 11 years ago

Keep this thread up top...thanks for the bump, Pafasa.

#30 11 years ago

The best way to keep this rolling is if people who take also offer something. I have a pair of Flash Gordon sling plastics. Quote this post if you need them.

#31 11 years ago

I have a spare box of stuff! I'll get it sorted out this weekend.

#32 11 years ago

i've got a 9 position reset bar and trip bar for gottlieb em's... i'll eat shipping, you toss a few bucks to your local no-kill pet shelter...

#33 11 years ago

This thread deserves a lot of thumbs up.

#34 11 years ago

The best way to keep this rolling is if people who take also offer something. I have a pair of Flash Gordon sling plastics. Quote this post if you need them.

Working on two Flash Gordons right now - could use the slings if still available.

And in the spirit of paying it forward... Wms IJ Misc Decals (found these in a pile of art I picked up awhile back) - Shipped Free in US, All I ask is that if you want them you actually have an IJ and could use them. First to quote gets them.

IMG_7017.JPGIMG_7017.JPG

#35 11 years ago

+1 on your choice of paper weights!

#36 11 years ago
    Quoted from cpu-slave:

Working on two Flash Gordons right now - could use the slings if still available.
    And in the spirit of paying it forward... Wms IJ Misc Decals (found these in a pile of art I picked up awhile back) - Shipped Free in US, All I ask is that if you want them you actually have an IJ and could use them. First to quote gets them.

Ill take it. Thankyou.

#37 11 years ago

Bump for a good thread

image.jpgimage.jpg

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

+1 on your choice of paper weights!

I don't need the IJ decals, but I think you may have something else I'm interested in......

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

I don't need the IJ decals, but I think you may have something else I'm interested in......

The wife would murder me in my sleep if I gave her new cutting mat away...

Decals are on their way to CA.

#40 11 years ago

Ha! you guessed it! Cant blame a guy for asking!

#41 11 years ago

Here's something else. I have an original DMD controller board for Williams Whitewater and most likely other pinballs of the era but not sure if they are compatible. This board works well but needs some TLC, a cleaning and perhaps some resoldering with bring it back to it's original glory. You can tell by some pics that the back got pretty heated but all in all it works well. I don't have an agile hand so I opted to buy a new rottendog instead of messing this one up. It's free to the person who wants it.

Also up for grabs is a white water slingshot plastic.

board1.jpgboard1.jpg board2.jpgboard2.jpg wh20-plastic.jpgwh20-plastic.jpg

#42 11 years ago

That will help someone out a lot! That board does not look too bad despite the blackness. If I had a WPC machine, I'd be all over it! Thanks!!! I bet the WH2O Plastic is gone already!

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

That will help someone out a lot! That board does not look too bad despite the blackness. If I had a WPC machine, I'd be all over it! Thanks!!! I bet the WH2O Plastic is gone already!

Plastic is still available

#45 11 years ago

Wow you guys are awesome! acts like these is why I love this hobby....cheers all around.

#46 11 years ago

Plastic is still available

I could really use that plastic

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from cpu-slave:

PM your address to me so I can mail it out.

#48 11 years ago

Plastic is spoken for RustyLizard

#49 11 years ago

My plastics are going to CPU-Slave.

#50 11 years ago

Lets keep this going! I have no shame, I'll bump whenever it gets more than an hour hold.

There are 483 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pay-it-forward-free-parts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.