(Topic ID: 76477)

Pagg 2014 for sale thread

By mrgone

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10253790_796256470393630_3338392436379180376_n.jpg
    IMG_20140516_141409.jpg
    IMG_20140516_140345.jpg
    IMG_20140516_135458.jpg
    IMG_20140516_135229.jpg
    IMG_20140516_134906.jpg
    IMG_20140516_134939.jpg
    IMG_20140516_134913.jpg
    IMG_20140516_132008.jpg
    IMG_4933.JPG
    IMG_4932.JPG
    IMG_4931.JPG
    10178113_10202647498921190_498442238956819351_n.jpg
    20140514_123224[1].jpg
    20140514_123257[1].jpg
    sf2poster01.jpg
    There are 249 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 10 years ago

Pagg, or pin a go go is 4 months away.
    Anyone bringing any pins to sell?
    Last year on Friday pins were changing hands quicker than you could blink
    Two different times I was playing a game while the seller was making a deal with a buyer.
    Fwiw, games I'm looking for are sorcerer, tx sector, taxi, lw3, strange science, mousin around.

#2 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Anyone bringing any pins to sell?
    Last year on Friday pins were changing hands quicker than you could blink
    Two different times I was playing a game while the seller was making a deal with a buyer.
    Fwiw, games I'm looking for are sorcerer, tx sector, taxi, lw3, strange science, mousin around.

You beat me to it Mr.Gone! I was emailing with a friend today and he said I should start a PAGG for sale thread and I told him I was going to wait a few weeks, I should have know you would beat me to it with your enthusiasm lol!

#3 10 years ago

Good luck with your hunt! I bought my Taxi last year at PAGG but sadly it is not moving out just yet.

#4 10 years ago

Can't wait. I set a "days until" widget on my Android... 128 days left.
    I left the last show wishing I had known prior to the show who is selling what, so I could plan my cash and transportation accordingly.
    -mof

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Can't wait. I set a "days until" widget on my Android... 128 days left.
    I left the last show wishing I had known prior to the show who is selling what, so I could plan my cash and transportation accordingly.
    -mof

Low and behold the gentleman I was discussing starting this thread with earlier. I too hope to bring one home. It is definitely a great time to buy or sell and make new friends.

#6 10 years ago

I am personally looking for a Jurassic Park or Demolitian Man. If I get my guy drunk, maybe a ToM in my dreams!

#7 10 years ago

Sturgis09 I think there's a super sweet TOM that may be available here in the Bay Area.

I will keep an eye out for Iron Man myself, although I doubt I could find one I can afford

#8 10 years ago

PAGG is fun fun fun!
    Lots of sweet games for sale last year.
    I hope to bring one for show and one for sale/trade
    Not 100% on what to bring for sale/trade yet… if it was this month it would be WPT or Jackbot but i hope to have those gone by May.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

games I'm looking for are sorcerer, tx sector, taxi, lw3, strange science, mousin around.

Drewster had one a few months back ( Mousin Around ). I'm not sure if he sold it. I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a Bad Cats .

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

WOW............ time sure goes by fast! can't wait.

When I go to this show and take the truck my wife gives me that look like.......... "Don't come home with anymore"

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

Drewster had one a few months back ( Mousin Around ). I'm not sure if he sold it. I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a Bad Cats .

I saw drewster had one listed but the ad went away quickly so I figured it was sold.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Good luck with your hunt! I bought my Taxi last year at PAGG but sadly it is not moving out just yet.

I played your taxi at pagg last year. it is the nicest one I have ever played.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

I played your taxi at pagg last year. it is the nicest one I have ever played.

I do love it! Pinwillie was the previous owner and he did a fantastic job shopping it out. Has given me barely any trouble since I brought it home.

#14 10 years ago

Last years line up was pretty big , excited for this years.

#15 10 years ago

Hopefully I'll have some cash saved up by then. I am planning on bringing one game. Either a getaway just for people to enjoy, or a sttng if I decide I dont want to keep it by then ill have it there for trade bait.

This will be my first pagg in four years. Ive heard that it has really blown up and is quite the show now.

Hoping to find some cherry system 11's or see what calls me out in the line-up. It seems I always end up favoring a single game out of the whole line-up at the show.

#16 10 years ago

I might bring Demo Man down, but it might be more likely for cax. I think I am going to stick with 5 pins, so one needs to leave for Metallica sometime before the end of the year

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nexyss:

I might bring Demo Man down, but it might be more likely for cax. I think I am going to stick with 5 pins, so one needs to leave for Metallica sometime before the end of the year

Keep me in mind! Would love a Demo! . I will be at PAGG and CAX.

#18 10 years ago

Planning to bring a nice Stern TRIDENT, DE Simpsons, Bally Surfer. Maybe
    one or two more. Gotta give some serious thought about what to
    sell to make room for future purchases.
    Steve

#19 10 years ago

I'm bringing my Wizard! and Hyperpin.

I'm open to trades

#20 10 years ago

I am not sure what I am bringing, a buddy has a nice diamondplate Rollergames, he wants 17 for it so I don't think it is worth bringing.
    Probably AFM and TZ again not FS just to play.
    I will have two spots in my van if anyone needs a game brought south from the show.

#21 10 years ago

I bring several pins to PAGG every year. I usually bring my Mousin Around. I'll plan on bringing it, and 2-3 other games, again this year. It (MA) will be for sale then (or sooner).

Kerry

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I bring several pins to PAGG every year. I usually bring my Mousin Around. I'll plan on bringing it, and 2-3 other games, again this year. It(MA) will be for sale then (or sooner).
    Kerry

woo hoo! I play mousin around every year at pagg. thanks for bringing it.

#23 10 years ago

Might be bringing a DW to play, and *maybe* a HS to sell. (depends on how much I like it after the PF swap)

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Might be bringing a DW to play, and *maybe* a HS to sell. (depends on how much I like it after the PF swap)

Both are awesome games.
    I almost picked up a HS when I decided to go for the Wizard! - The HS was tooooo far away for me.

Is it a Repro going in the HS?

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Both are awesome games.
    I almost picked up a HS when I decided to go for the Wizard! - The HS was tooooo far away for me.
    Is it a Repro going in the HS?

Yes, depending on when the PF is released. If it is too close to PAGG, it will have to wait for the clear to cure fully.

#26 10 years ago

I typically bring 3 games, and usually they are for sale. I make the call on what to bring at that last minute, based on what has already been signed up. I end up buying more games than I sell at this show.

#27 10 years ago

I will probably bring LiS again as everyone really liked that maybe Godzilla to go next to it, Ive got Tommy and Twister up for sale but may be gone by then but if not they will be there for sale.

Joe(acejedi)

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

Sturgis09 I think there's a super sweet TOM that may be available here in the Bay Area.
    I will keep an eye out for Iron Man myself, although I doubt I could find one I can afford

I dunno what I might bring this year but it might be IM. I totally miss my DW I sold at the last show. I snagged up a very nice TOM that I ended up trading to my buddy for TZ. Too much time to wait. Get here already PAGG. Always a damn good time

#29 10 years ago

I still have a lot of preparation to do, stop wishing away my time.

Steve

Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Get here already PAGG. Always a damn good time

#30 10 years ago

I'm bringing hot dogs and bratwurst!

#31 10 years ago

I plan on putting my F-14 Tomcat up for sale right around April with the hopes of selling it before I go to PAGG so I have money to bring one home. I would be willing to bring it to PAGG so someone could pick it up there if they could not come and view it beforehand as long as they commit to buying it.

Pins I am interested in buying at PAGG
    High Speed
    Rollergames
    Getaway
    Terminator 2

I would also be open to trades, but still need to save up the cash difference between either getaway or T2.

I will chime back into this thread when I put it up for sale.

#32 10 years ago

I'll be in the market for Skateball at PAGG this year - or potentially a random 80's gottlieb.

Not sure yet if I'll be bringing anything to share or sell, hopefully!

#33 10 years ago

I call dibs on any FH's for sale at PAGG! (Unless I find one sooner, of course.)

I'd like to get a Taxi at some point, too, but they're always trading hands and at reasonable prices. So, Taxi can wait, for now.

Quoted from Sturgis09:

I am personally looking for a Jurassic Park or Demolitian Man. If I get my guy drunk, maybe a ToM in my dreams!

ThatGuy just put up his JP and T2 on the Fresno CL. Don't know if he put an ad up here, too.

fresno.craigslist.org link

We're not too far away from y'all!

#34 10 years ago

Pinball Refinery is going go bring multiple custom games. Likely have ACDC, Metallica, Star Trek and more. If anyone has requests, let me know.

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from Zdoor:

Pinball Refinery is going go bring multiple custom games. Likely have ACDC, Metallica, Star Trek and more. If anyone has requests, let me know.

spiderman. everyone I have played on route is beat to hell and the upper flipper never works. I would love to play a nice one. also cant wait to play star trek.

#36 10 years ago

I will have a Jurassic Park and Big Guns for sale at PAGG. Need to clear some room for 2 pins, so something has to go. Also, If anyone is interested in a Transporter... I may have a line on one. I'd get it, but the thought is to thin the herd, not double it.

Very cool that Pinball Refinery is coming, you guys make amazing pins. I hope that there may be more vendors there too... always looking for parts.

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from missoulaman:

I will have a Jurassic Park and Big Guns for sale at PAGG. Need to clear some room for 2 pins, so something has to go. Also, If anyone is interested in a Transporter... I may have a line on one. I'd get it, but the thought is to thin the herd, not double it.
    Very cool that Pinball Refinery is coming, you guys make amazing pins. I hope that there may be more vendors there too... always looking for parts.

Pm sent

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I do love it! Pinwillie was the previous owner and he did a fantastic job shopping it out. Has given me barely any trouble since I brought it home.

I want dibs when your ready to part with it

I hope to have my WCS94 ready for the show, bringing a nice JD probably for sale, and my Diner

#39 10 years ago

Anybody debating on bringing their Robocop to sell? My wife tried it recently at PPM and fell in love. Thinking I finally have a Mother's day gift I could get behind .

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from Xscrapiron:

I totally miss my DW I sold at the last show.

Didn't you bring your JD as well? If I'm right, you ended up selling that DW right while I was playing for the first time & deciding if I wanted to buy it! I'll never forget that. Thanks to your DW, I became obsessed over the last year trying to find one Awesome pin. I ended up getting one last month & after finally owning, I totally understand how you must feel.

#41 10 years ago

Quick question: Last year was my first PAGG & I was there right when the doors opened on Friday morning. Do most of the sales go down on Thursday night before the show offically starts? Seems like the best time to find the tables you want is when people are moving tables in & getting setup. If you're not bringing a table, then you'd be left out. There were tons of tables there, but it seemed to me that only a small percentage of them were actually for sale during the show.

In any case, PAGG really gives new hobbiest like me the chance to play so many different tables & decide what I want to buy in the future. Such a sweet experience, I can't wait

#42 10 years ago

I have always wondered that as well. People always talk about getting machines at PAGG, and I always only see a couple machines for sale.

#43 10 years ago

saturday is the swap meet, most pins for sale drop in price by sunday kind of last call on pinball. Last year there were stickers on the backglass saying who brought the game and if it was for sale.

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from daley:

I have always wondered that as well. People always talk about getting machines at PAGG, and I always only see a couple machines for sale.

Volunteer.
    I open the building and do the layout for load in and my son and I help move in games so I see it all when it comes in.
    I also help with the electrical layout so I talk to the owners when powering up the games.
    A lot of the games I buy there the deals are made in advance and I pay for them when the seller arrives at the show.

powering up PAGG.jpgpowering up PAGG.jpg

#45 10 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Quick question: Last year was my first PAGG & I was there right when the doors opened on Friday morning. Do most of the sales go down on Thursday night before the show offically starts? Seems like the best time to find the tables you want is when people are moving tables in & getting setup. If you're not bringing a table, then you'd be left out. There were tons of tables there, but it seemed to me that only a small percentage of them were actually for sale during the show.
    In any case, PAGG really gives new hobbiest like me the chance to play so many different tables & decide what I want to buy in the future. Such a sweet experience, I can't wait

Most of the games that come are not for sale. Deals are often made during set up, or when people are bringing in games. Last year was the first year the game had no space for more games before the show started.

There is always a call for volunteers to help set up. If you want to have first crack and whatever games may be for sale, volunteer!

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

A lot of the games I buy there the deals are made in advance and I pay for them when the seller arrives at the show.

That's what I did as well, I bought a pin at PAGG last year but I had set it up beforehand so it was never technically "for sale" at PAGG but it was there the whole weekend and I took it home Sunday night.

So this thread is a great thing, if you plan on selling let us know on here first, and if you are looking list it here, you may get lucky.

#47 10 years ago

Yeah, I left later than I wanted Saturday morning and walked in to the other building to find someone paying for the FH I was hoping to get a chance at buying!

maxwellsmart_missed_it_by_that_much.jpgmaxwellsmart_missed_it_by_that_much.jpg
    #48 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Most of the games that come are not for sale. Deals are often made during set up, or when people are bringing in games. Last year was the first year the game had no space for more games before the show started.
    There is always a call for volunteers to help set up. If you want to have first crack and whatever games may be for sale, volunteer!

Actually we had a little space left the problem was the electrical panels were maxed out in both buildings so there were no circuits left to power any more.

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Actually we had a little space left the problem was the electrical panels were maxed out in both buildings so there were no circuits left to power any more.

Bring on the generators!

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

You are right, forgot about that.

Still, I know over 30 games had to be turned away Friday.

I am NOT climbing a rickety ladder this year to secure power from the ceiling in the 3rd room this year....

There are 249 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pagg-2014-for-sale-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.