• Keep Breakshot 2 votes
    33%
  • Trade Breakshot + Cash for ID4 4 votes
    67%
  • Sell Breakshot for 1100 0 votes
  • Sell Breakshot for more than 1100 0 votes

(6 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 10 years ago

I have a Breakshot in my collection that I have on the trading block. I have someone who wants to buy it, the offer is at $1100. I don't really want to lose a pin in my collection at that price because it is fun and my friends always gravitate that that game.

The breakshot's playfield has zero defects, the game has barely been played in it's existance. The cab is the same way minus one tiny spot on the right side.

The other guys has a super nice ID4 (I have no clue about this game other than it looks nice)

It's not a for sure thing but I would rather trade and have my collection numbers stay equal than to sell it.

What do you guys think of ID4? What is a fair trade between these pins (cash added?)

Thanks again guys!

#2 10 years ago

I've owned and sold both. I'd say in equal condition Breakshot + $150+/- = ID4. ID4 isn't for everyone though. I really like it (and would love to buy another) but being a shallow Sega machine a lot of people find it hard to love.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks so far guys, let's keep it going. Pinsiders have never failed me!

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I've owned and sold both. I'd say in equal condition Breakshot + $150+/- = ID4. ID4 isn't for everyone though. I really like it (and would love to buy another) but being a shallow Sega machine a lot of people find it hard to love.

I've had both. I agree with this.

#5 10 years ago

Thank you PinFan

#6 10 years ago

So I'm gonna do the trade. Whats a fair money swap? So far around 150, any other?

#7 10 years ago

Where's my pinsiders at! Pinsiders, come out and playay!

#8 10 years ago

Straight up even.

#9 10 years ago

Both games are equally terrible.

#10 10 years ago

Lol thanks for the input Jalpert

#11 10 years ago

i love id4, its fun and fast. you can finish everything on any given game,but since i have many it stays fresh. at the moment its one o f my favs...when you start hitting all those combos it gets the blood a pumpin! that being said many seem to dislike it.

#12 10 years ago

Id4 has a great layout with massive flow. Its 3 ramp, 3 flipper. It's really awesome layout. The problem is its software there's no wizard mode or game progression. There are separate goals which when completed you just repeat. Software in id4 is about equal to software in Metallica as it stands today. The game can be a lot of fun but like Metallica, you'll so everything there is pretty quick.

I am only keeping mine because I'd like to rewrite the software with a p-roc at some point.

#13 10 years ago

do it... new code would make this game killer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 12.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Midlothian, VA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinions-bs-for-id4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.